Pclee

... if it's true that he's the only one that answers comments on the blog. Maybe he's extra pleased with the buzz (read: blog hits) over Joseph and Elizabeth's engagement.

Debi B says:

June 29, 2012 at 2:53 pm

So will we get to hear more of the story???? I remember when Nathan and Melanie got engaged, such a neat story! I love reading these and thinking about our children and seeing how things can be!!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us. Such a great inspiration, challenge, and encouragement!!!

>>>>>

Probably, but considering all that is going on, it may be a while. (smile)

In another of his replies below this one, there was an actual smiley face like this :) ... but it doesn't show when copied over here.

You know it's funny (read sick) that Steve even tries to show his control to his blog followers. It would be really nice if these people all suddenly realized that Steve Maxwell is an obnoxious prick that's stringing them along, and decided that they actually don't give a fuck about the family's grand adventures. (smile)

I'm sure the cute smiles are from Sarah. Steve approved, of course, but I don't think he is capable of Internet 'smiles'. They're too personal and too human and show far too much concern for what readers my think/how they'll interpret your words. This is not the work of ol' Stevie.

Steve can smile? But then people might think he's having what some might call fun!

Surely it's just gas.

Guest Anonymous

I agree that the smiles are from Poor Sarah, and I think she is forcing them out to cover up her hideous depression over her baby brother's engagement. I imagine that there will be much sobbing in the prayer closet between the sessions of enforced happiness, for some time to come.

Archived