IGNORED

Uriah has had a wash !!1!!

johnhugh

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/DSC_1344.jpg

from 'friends' -what a blessing. Saved you a few ££££ Stevie....

edit URL correction

Perhaps they were Moody fans?

There's a chapter in the Moody books where the small robots - er, kids - wash a van as a surprise, you can read the excerpt as a PDF here:

www.titus2.com/images/moody-series/Summer-Days-sample.pdf

Not just friends, but Christian friends. They had to get that in there. Would they have mentioned it if they were Jewish?

Hindu? Atheist? Nah.

Not just friends, but Christian friends. They had to get that in there. Would they have mentioned it if they were Jewish?

Hindu? Atheist? Nah.

My thoughts exactly.

Steve must read here. The newest blog post is from Nathan and how Christina is and how the little girls are coping. I didn't truly believe it until that second. Just weird. Hi Stevie!

I need to get my mind out of the gutter, because I read this as: "Uriah had a hand job!1!" Although, I guess, being a bus, he did, in a manner of speaking.

I'm kind of surprised the neighbors would do that. I get the feeling that Steve and Teri aren't extremely friendly towards their neighbors. I bet the Christians neighbors are too worldly for the Maxwells. They probably attends churches that play Christian rock and have youth groups.

There's a chapter in the Moody books where the small robots - er, kids - wash a van as a surprise, you can read the excerpt as a PDF here:

titus2.com/images/moody-series/Summer-Days-sample.pdf

What the fuck? :D I'd never read a Moody sample, and this is so damn strange! "While you were gone, the Lord convicted me of my anger."

If I understood the post correctly it the neighbors of the friends that they were visiting that washed the bus. Does sound a bit odd but nice of them.

Perhaps that is why they left on Saturday night so they could have Sunday with the friends?

What the fuck? :D I'd never read a Moody sample, and this is so damn strange! "While you were gone, the Lord convicted me of my anger."

What? You're telling me you never spoke to your siblings that way? ;)

I could not read that excerpt of the Moody book without wanting to vomit. Is that what Sarah spends her "professional" time doing -- writing that kind of drivel? Wow. And, well, wow.

'his time with the Lord' sounds dirty....

ETA: Half of these sentences don't even make sense! "I know where it is," offered Mollie - that's not offering!

I’m sure your mom will be blessed.†Mr. Delome watched Max. “You’re pretty wet.â€

Uh Oh! Sounds like Max is defrauding Mr. Delome :shock: :shock:

I’m sure your mom will be blessed.†Mr. Delome watched Max. “You’re pretty wet.â€

Uh Oh! Sounds like Max is defrauding Mr. Delome :shock: :shock:

:lol:

Hindu? Atheist? Nah.

Don't be silly! The holy power of Uriah would burn any non-Christian who dared to touch it!

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/DSC_1344.jpg

from 'friends' -what a blessing. Saved you a few ££££ Stevie....

edit URL correction

Holy awkward writing Batman!

Sarah, you need new editors!

The first few paragraphs should read something like this:

Saturday morning Mitch woke up with an idea. He woke up his brother to share his idea.

"We should wash the van for Mom" he whispered to his brother as he shook him awake. Maxed looked at him groggily confused. "So she isn't so mad when she finds we broke her favourite pot playing football yesterday."

"She'll see us" Max said, and rolled over away from Mitch, trying to get back to sleep.

"When she's shopping with grandma" Mitch said, hitting his brother.

"Fine!" Max said, kicking both his covers and brother off the bed. He knew he wasn't going to get anymore sleep with his brother pestering him, so he may as well get up.

The boys got out bed and went downstairs for morning Bible time. They looked around in the kitchen and the living room and neither of their parents were around. There were no coffee cups on the counter or newspapers on the table. "Dad's probably up and out already," Mitch observed. "Too bad" he said as he grabbed the remote and turned on TV. He channelled surfed until he found Veggie Tales. "Bible time" he said putting down the remote. Max nodded and sat next to his brother to watch the cartoon.

See Sarah? Normal human conversation. And normal human behaviour! If you are writing something so boring, make it realistic at least.

Adding a note: I don't consider the above fan fiction but if the mods do, I'll remove it.

Holy awkward writing Batman!

Sarah, you need new editors!

The first few paragraphs should read something like this:

See Sarah? Normal human conversation. And normal human behaviour! If you are writing something so boring, make it realistic at least.

Adding a note: I don't consider the above fan fiction but if the mods do, I'll remove it.

Waiiiittttaminute! I'm pretty sure the Moodys don't have an evil TV.

Eclipse, I count at least 5 times where the Lord should have convicted the boys for their attitude and behavior in your story.

I'm very disappointed you didn't include those.

titus2.com/images/moody-series/Summer-Days-sample.pdf

shit, is this stuff for real? I have never read a Moody book but I am crying with laughter. OK I'm a nice guy and think blessed thoughts but

and if he thought he was wet before, he was really

wet now!

shit, is this stuff for real? I have never read a Moody book but I am crying with laughter. OK I'm a nice guy and think blessed thoughts but

I don't know whether to laugh or cry....

Quote:

and if he thought he was wet before, he was really

wet now!

Yes, well, I'm a good little Catholic but I kept hearing Bow Chicka Wow Wow as I was reading it.

100% genuine, I kid you not! I suspect Sarah would not get innuendo if it set up camp on her front lawn, and she's probably proud of it. But yeah, the books go on like that for chapters. Wooden does not even begin to describe it.

But as weird as the interactions in there are (minus the innuendo, even) supposedly they're modelled after the Maxwells' own life. Considering they can't draw illustrations without putting people and animals in position and taking photos (to the point of treeing a cat, even) probably a lot of the events in the books are at least heavily inspired by actual Maxwellian Times.

Archived