IGNORED

Lyndsie

LilMissMetaphor

New(ish) pics on FB. I see she still has time to spackle on the makeup. And holy shit get that boy some oil blotting sheets, stat. Why do they have to beam like deranged chipmunks into every innocent camera lens that happens along?

ofaxwi.jpg

Take that bow off Aubrey Ann Faye's head, it is so not cute.

6i9n4z.jpg

I've got nothing for this one...anyone inspired?

m59br.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Lyndsie looks a decade older than her age in the top pic. The little boy is cute, but I don't think the baby is cute.

Don't know too much about this person. But her husband pings my gaydar in a big, big way. To date, my gaydar has never had a false positive.

Don't know too much about this person. But her husband pings my gaydar in a big, big way. To date, my gaydar has never had a false positive.

Other posters have said the same things about Daniel pinging their gaydar. For me, it is hard to tell, if he isn't gay, he is a metrosexual.

Why is the little girl in the family portrait doing a pageant pose? Even the hands! Are they pageant people?

I know this has probably been discussed to death, but HOW THE FUCK did they get two perfect babies? After watching close friends of mine have FIVE adoptions fall through in the past three years, three of them for special needs children, and the agony and extreme heartache they have experienced...it just peeves me to no end that Fakety-fake Cancer Barbie gets two babies in one year.

Knowing someone i would think;When i worked at a daycare center one of the children was adopted. His mother said the got him from a teenage girl they had been introduced too by friends.Said girl called a few years later asking them to take another but they refused.

I know this has probably been discussed to death, but HOW THE FUCK did they get two perfect babies? After watching close friends of mine have FIVE adoptions fall through in the past three years, three of them for special needs children, and the agony and extreme heartache they have experienced...it just peeves me to no end that Fakety-fake Cancer Barbie gets two babies in one year.

I'm uncomfortable with your use of the term "perfect babies" when I think you're referring to healthy babies. It makes it sound as if babies with special needs are defective. And we don't know that Lynsdie's babies are healthy. I once nannied for a child who was bipolar, had ADHD, had a auditory disorder, and had mild cerebal palsy. And no one would have been able to tell by looking at him, especially in pictures, which is all we have to go on here. Health problems and developmental delays are not always obvious in pictures, and sometimes not even in person.

I do find it suprising that they were able to adopt 2 babies in one year, especially with her cancer history. But I read another blog where a couple had adopted 3 children in the span of 18 months, and the adoptive father has just had cancer a year before the first adoption. I read another blog where a couple has adopted 2 children in the span of 2 years and the first adoption came just six months after the adoptive mother had a kidney transplant. I'm shocked in all 3 cases that the adoptive parents were able to adopt so quickly after having such serious health problems, but it seems to be a more common thing than I expected.

I'm uncomfortable with your use of the term "perfect babies" when I think you're referring to healthy babies. It makes it sound as if babies with special needs are defective. And we don't know that Lynsdie's babies are healthy. /b] I once nannied for a child who was bipolar, had ADHD, had a auditory disorder, and had mild cerebal palsy. And no one would have been able to tell by looking at him, especially in pictures, which is all we have to go on here. Health problems and developmental delays are not always obvious in pictures, and sometimes not even in person.

I do find it suprising that they were able to adopt 2 babies in one year, especially with her cancer history. But I read another blog where a couple had adopted 3 children in the span of 18 months, and the adoptive father has just had cancer a year before the first adoption. I read another blog where a couple has adopted 2 children in the span of 2 years and the first adoption came just six months after the adoptive mother had a kidney transplant. I'm shocked in all 3 cases that the adoptive parents were able to adopt so quickly after having such serious health problems, but it seems to be a more common thing than I expected.

You're right, and I didn't mean to come off like that. And I did mean "perfectly healthy" not "perfect implying special needs children are defective" sorry.

Lyndie's got the kids' outfits perfectly matched, even down to the embroidery. She needs to work a little harder on her and hubby's outfits. And how is is that someone with two babies not only has perfect makeup but also perfect nailpolish?

Why is the little girl in the family portrait doing a pageant pose? Even the hands! Are they pageant people?

I seem to remember that Lindsie and her sister did pageants.

I seem to remember that Lindsie and her sister did pageants.

That probably explains the Baywatch vibe.

I'm uncomfortable with your use of the term "perfect babies" when I think you're referring to healthy babies. It makes it sound as if babies with special needs are defective. And we don't know that Lynsdie's babies are healthy. I once nannied for a child who was bipolar, had ADHD, had a auditory disorder, and had mild cerebal palsy. And no one would have been able to tell by looking at him, especially in pictures, which is all we have to go on here. Health problems and developmental delays are not always obvious in pictures, and sometimes not even in person.

With Lyndsie and Daniel, I get the feeling they adopted both kids through private adoptions with just their lawyer being involved. When Lyndsie had her blog up last year, she said that if a word of mouth/private adoption didn't happen by May 2011, they were going to start visiting adoption agencies. Some domestic adoption agencies would have rejected L&D because of Lyndsie's cancer being too recent. I have also heard of some domestic agencies that reject couples who haven't been married five years. In the blogs that you read in which the parents adopted despite being recently ill, were the parents using adoption agencies?

On the below link, which was put after Lynsdie and Daniel adopted the baby girl, it is mentioned that L&D had several failed adoptions. On Lyndsie's blog, she only discussed the first failed adoption which happened back in the fall of 2010. The birth mom from that adoption posted on FJ yuku. It was a bit telling because the birth mom said that Lyndsie told her that she was completely cancer free, but Lyndsie admitted one time on the blog that she still had cancer cells in her abdomen. The birth mom said she stopped her dealings with L&D, because she didn't like how they responded to a question she asked. If L&D had other failed adoptions, I do think there is the possibility that the other birth moms, their families, or the birth dads did online research about L&D and found out things they didn't like such as Lyndsie's recent cancer history and the fact that Lyndsie was uninsured during her cancer bouts. I also think the fact that Lyndsie has no college education, long term work experience, or vocational training might have been a reason birth moms rejected them. Some people would want their babies to be placed with two income homes or SAHMs who have backup plans in case of job loss or other circumstances in which they may end up having to enter the workforce. If I was giving up a baby for adoption, I would either give the baby to a couple with two incomes or a couple in which the wife wants to be a SAHM, but has a backup plan in case things don't pan out. Lyndsie seems a bit lazy and I would be worried about what would happen if Daniel lost his job, became unable to work, or in the worst possible case, Lyndsie becomes a widow. I get the feeling that in a bad situation, Lyndsie would probably rely on her and D's families to help support her and the kids. L&D's families are both fundie lite and a couple of Daniel's siblings already have 3-5 kids. I can't really see anyone in both sides of the family being able to support Lyndsie and her kids.

http://forthisjourneywereon.com/?p=175

With Lyndsie and Daniel, I get the feeling they adopted both kids through private adoptions with just their lawyer being involved. When Lyndsie had her blog up last year, she said that if a word of mouth/private adoption didn't happen by May 2011, they were going to start visiting adoption agencies. Some domestic adoption agencies would have rejected L&D because of Lyndsie's cancer being too recent. I have also heard of some domestic agencies that reject couples who haven't been married five years. In the blogs that you read in which the parents adopted despite being recently ill, were the parents using adoption agencies?

Neither couple was very clear about what method of adoption they used. I do know of several other adoption-related blogs (I read a lot of those kind of blogs) where couples were able to adopt several children really quickly, and in all of those cases they met the birth parents through friends and family members and only used a lawyer. I'm assuming, as you have, that Lyndsie and Daniel did the same.

I'm being totally shallow, but the giant bow makes the baby look odd. Lyndsie just enters the realm of uncanny valley for me, because she just plain doesn't look real.

I think Lyndsie looks a decade older than her age in the top pic. The little boy is cute, but I don't think the baby is cute.

I agree, she looks almost old enough to be his Mom.

Yep, Lazy and her sister both did pageants and it does look like the little girl probably is, too, or at least has learned "the stand". I wonder if the mother also did pageants? I've seen many photos of her and she doesn't ooze the confidence that Lazy and her sister both do, so I find it odd that she would have pushed her daughters into pageants. Not sure why I get that feeling.

And what is WITH the fascination with Ralph Lauren? Daniel never wears anything else, the baby boy is in Lauren, one of the brothers in the group shot is in Lauren? Is it free where they live?

I agree, she looks almost old enough to be his Mom.

I can also see that. I do feel bad for Lyndsie because it is possible her cancer bouts and having a hysterectomy might have increased her aging rate. Daniel does look younger than her and he also looks young compared to a few other fundies who are younger than him. Daniel looks younger than Josh Duggar.

It honestly looks like her forehead is botoxed. And the baby girl looks like she has allergic shiners, or some other health issue.

Yep, Lazy and her sister both did pageants and it does look like the little girl probably is, too, or at least has learned "the stand". I wonder if the mother also did pageants? I've seen many photos of her and she doesn't ooze the confidence that Lazy and her sister both do, so I find it odd that she would have pushed her daughters into pageants. Not sure why I get that feeling.

And what is WITH the fascination with Ralph Lauren? Daniel never wears anything else, the baby boy is in Lauren, one of the brothers in the group shot is in Lauren? Is it free where they live?

My guess is that Daniel, Lyndsie, and their relatives go to TJ Maxx or a similar store to stock up on Ralph Lauren shirts. Lyndsie also said that she shopped at thrift stores and maybe she found some RL products there.

As for Lyndsie's mom, I get the vibe that she was a former pageant contestant who never did well.

Just for fun, go to Kendyl Beggs FB page (it's Lazy's sister -- the older one who also spackles on makeup). Scroll through her photos (quick -- before she locks them down!). They both just fawn over each other telling each other how beautiful they are. And Kendyl would actually be pretty if she'd tone down the makeup and get that ridiculously unnatural deer-in-the-headlights look off her face. There is one photo there with Lazy and Kendyl and the next sister down that is just SCREAMING of Mary Kay. What's funny is the youngest sister in the photo isn't wearing any makeup at all and is the most beautiful one.

I would post the photo here, but I don't know how! Can someone else do it?

Thank you, Stum_ble! Who the hell wears lipstick and blush to the beach? What's interesting is that they are in this beautiful natural setting -- the beach -- and the two older girls are caked with makeup yet wearing the simplest beautiful white beach tops. The whole thing is just contradictory. The younger sister has beautiful natural features, although it looks like she hasn't had the extensive teeth-whitening that the older two have (and she looks like she could use some orthodontia).

You can tell Kendyl thinks she is just HOT. She dates Daniel's brother -- way to keep it in the family! Again, she'd be really pretty if she'd just take off the makeup. And boy does she have that head-tilt down just right. She looks exactly the same in every single photo I've ever seen of her. Just. Like. Lazy.

It also appears Lazy has been tanning. Which is an excellent idea for someone who has already had cancer. Sigh. I can only hope it's a spray tan.

Archived