IGNORED

Australian Blogger's Son Dies- Sparkling Adventures

princessjo1988

They completely remodeled their home before they left on their trippiness. It's a lovely house. The 'shed' is a huge nicely outfitted steel building, not a pole barn, one with steel trusses. The house is not rented, it is occupied by folks they found in their trippy way no paper work no lease. Just Jebsus working his miracles. The home is on the grid. They are unschoolers and unchurchers. :roll: The children eat when they want and forage except when the father cooked. I think they maybe vegans now, at least I know for sure they are vegetarians.

Take some time to look at the photos of the truck and trailer, I think you can find them under renovations on her blog.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if the father had a psychotic break/moment that we more generally associate with moms who have PPD and are totally overwhelmed. It seems he had to take up almost all of the duties when she went into ppd.

I'm wondering if the father had a psychotic break/moment that we more generally associate with moms who have PPD and are totally overwhelmed. It seems he had to take up almost all of the duties when she went into ppd.

My guess is they both were suffering, but he decided on a sparkling adventure when he took the kid in the carriage and decided to go off roading with it and not consider the consequences. Neither of these individuals paid a lot of attention to consequences. He outfitted a totally unsuitable truck for their forays into the bush, and didn't care that their beloved son slept in box while on the road. They routinely used a white gas stove when cooking in the shed. Not to mention the baby's 'freebirth' at the Rainbow Gathering. The video clearly shows the child's cord wrapped around his neck as he presented.

I've read back deep in her archives. It is so sad. So strange. They seem to have no boundaries - their two year old wanders around a fairground going on rides on her own, the older girls get lost alone in the bush, they approach any wildlife they want, they let the dog get poisoned in an area where there are signs warning of poisoned bait, they swim in crocodile infested rivers, the children go canoeing alone, one child is lost for hours at night up a mountain with a man they just met, David leaps onto the backs of random horses and gets bucked off, they leave a sleeping baby in an unlocked truck while they climb a mountain, the children climb ladders onto the roof, they break every rule they come across (from height restrictions on water slides to where it is safe to camp). I started believing david had tried to kill himself and the poor baby, but reading the blog convinces me that perhaps he was just having another bizarre "adventure". His youtube page is very enlightening - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSaviouro ... ture=watch

They also let their small children wander off unattended on several (I think one post said 50?) acres behind their house where there are several horses located. The children walked right up to the horses (with no supervision) and started petting them and brushing them. On one instance they came upon a stillborn foal (which just makes me wonder who owns these horses and if they were/are being neglected as well).

sparklingadventures.com/index.php?id=1018

Edited for disclaimer.....there is a pic of a stillborn foal on this link.

They also let their small children wander off unattended on several (I think one post said 50?) acres behind their house where there are several horses located. The children walked right up to the horses (with no supervision) and started petting them and brushing them. On one instance they came upon a stillborn foal (which just makes me wonder who owns these horses and if they were/are being neglected as well).

sparklingadventures.com/index.php?id=1018

Oh god...if you follow the links with the dead animals they were playing with - absolutely chilling. This woman needs help.

Guest Anonymous
Oh god...if you follow the links with the dead animals they were playing with - absolutely chilling. This woman needs help.

Are there dead animal pictures? Because I don't much want to see them if there are. Am I misunderstanding, or were the kids playing with animal corpses?

Yes there are....there is also one of a stillborn foal on the link I posted. I forgot to put a disclaimer...off to do that now. Apoplogies to anyone who may have already seen it.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dead foals are so sparkly.

Seriously folks I fault them for not reporting that neglected mare.

Are there dead animal pictures? Because I don't much want to see them if there are. Am I misunderstanding, or were the kids playing with animal corpses?

You're not misunderstanding. She let them play with the corpses and says something about how she wonders if all of the dead animals were foreshadowing something bigger. And how she wants them to play with them (many, many pictures later) so that they understand about death. The children watched a mouse dying for hours, then had a funeral with a doll carriage hauling the mouse - okay, in fairness I could see my kids doing the doll carriage - and she then says she is considering digging the mouse up again in a few weeks so they can examine what has happened to its body since then.

... and she then says she is considering digging the mouse up again in a few weeks so they can examine what has happened to its body since then.

My daughter wasn't freeked when I dug up my box turtle and then articulated him. She was 5. She wasn't thrilled about all of the road kill I picked up, but she was fascinated by some.

Edited to add: I'm still fuming that they didn't call in the status of the mare to some authority.

Oh dear god, that mare was pitiful. I am almost in tears thinking of how hungry she must have been.

This woman is sick. She let her little girls play with a dead mouse, and then a dead bird. For hours. She is fucking insane.

http://www.sparklingadventures.com/index.php?id=981

(Warning: pics are awful)

I'm sure that's just what Jesus would have done, ignore the mare and give the kids a dead bird to play with :roll:

I spent several hours reading back through this woman's blog. It's so terribly sad and I feel horrible for everyone involved. The mother definitely seems like she needs help. I would never presume to know how someone should grieve, but her most recent post is... odd, to say the least. Read the post about her kids playing with the dead bird and this quote of hers seems rather chilling in light of her recent posts about Elijah's death and the unfuneral: "There was no remorse, no sadness, just a simple disposal of something that no longer served a purpose. " I'm sure she loved her son and misses him. Like others have said, I'm afraid she's going to have a breakdown or something since she seems to lose her capacity to deal with the world pretty frequently and the sudden death of a child at the hands of your spouse (whether intentional or not) must be unbearably stressful.

I just spent some time reading the blog too. Wow. They're both fucked up. I hope the cops read her blog. She doesn't deserve to raise those girls. It's mind boggling how she didn't lose more than one child. Babies were allowed to roam free.

Guest Anonymous

This whole thing is extremely fucked up. Neither of those people is right in the head, and I'm worried for the little girls.

I've spent a lot of time reading back through her blog too. What strikes me is how both she and her husband seem to get more and more - well - peculiar as time goes on. Her early posts and pictures seem pretty mainstream. This is their wedding picture: sparklingadventures.com/index.php?id=286

It makes me wonder what has happened over the years. Is it the children so close together? Both of their mental states deteriorating bit by bit?

Such beautiful little children. It's heartbreaking.

I just went back to it and realized there are no seats for the girls in the horse truck. They must just ride in the back like little marbles bouncing along. I notice a week after the son's birth he was in her arms while she was in the passenger seat of the cab.

This video was taken by David in May. Lauren left and the child relayed the message to her father. All they had was a broken down truck at the time.

This video was taken by David in May. Lauren left and the child relayed the message to her father. All they had was a broken down truck at the time.

Nothing could have prepared me for that video. Those precious baby girls living in absolute filth and chaos. How could a mother leave her children that way? I couldn't leave an animal in that mess.

It's also clear they were burning bridges quickly. People turning them out right and left. Why on earth did they ever let it get to that. From what I can understand they just walked away from a perfectly good home.

Nothing could have prepared me for that video. Those precious baby girls living in absolute filth and chaos. How could a mother leave her children that way? I couldn't leave an animal in that mess.

It's also clear they were burning bridges quickly. People turning them out right and left. Why on earth did they ever let it get to that. From what I can understand they just walked away from a perfectly good home.

So she leaves and hitchhikes in the rain with the baby. She gets a ride, and this is what she says "Late this evening, I was able to phone David and the girls and let them know that I have bought a vehicle and will be returning to them soon. I told Aisha that I may be away for a week because it’ll take me a while to complete the vehicle purchase and then perhaps I’ll do a bit of sightseeing, hmmm….? "

A bit of sightseeing while her girls are living in a broken down truck?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O-pjvG_L7U&feature=endscreen

This one is the night after Lauren left. Dad leaves one of the kids alone in the truck with a lit candle. He takes another child down to the fire tub. I seem to be missing some kids in this one, but it's just odd.

Is that the one with the naked child inside the camper thing while two men are outside eating? Look at the May 21 one where he leaves the hot tub and shows the hallway of the hotel. There is a baby in that hot tub with no adult supervision.

Is that the one with the naked child inside the camper thing while two men are outside eating? Look at the May 21 one where he leaves the hot tub and shows the hallway of the hotel. There is a baby in that hot tub with no adult supervision.

In one of the posts about the hotel, it was after she left and came back. He left to go to a hotel to get away from them. Then two days later he invites them all to the hotel. She wrote that she liked the unlimited hot water since it made it easier for her to care for her DDs head lice. I could not make this stuff up, I swear.

Just watched the videos. Those little girls are just delightful. :( Their living conditions are just...wow. Those children don't deserve this. I was also struck by the mother, in the blog, looking forward to the son's funeral. So many things aren't right here.

Archived