IGNORED

creepy interview with Courtney Stodden

doggie

She has to have had plastic surgery on her face. It does not look natural at all to me.

You can do some pretty good contouring with makeup and look that fake.

And I take it back, she's not coked out, she's on X.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the full interview they did on E! news and after watching it all...

I wanna go read my Physics book to get back all those brain cells I lost hearing that dumb blonde talk.

"I came out of the womb like this..hellooo!"

somebody please sew her mouth shut.

As for the plastic surgeon's thing with her not having plastic surgery...don't buy it. Show proof then like how Kim Kardashian did when people kept saying her ass was fake.

I watched the full interview they did on E! news and after watching it all...

I wanna go read my Physics book to get back all those brain cells I lost hearing that dumb blonde talk.

"I came out of the womb like this..hellooo!"

somebody please sew her mouth shut.

As for the plastic surgeon's thing with her not having plastic surgery...don't buy it. Show proof then like how Kim Kardashian did when people kept saying her ass was fake.

Definitely!

Even if her boobs are real, her face still looks extremely tight... too tight. And what 51 year old would be interested in that kind of ditziness? Oh yeah... a pedophile.... :-P

I was at CNN.com the other night and Anderson Cooper had them on his Ridiculist. He was imitating her making those strange gyrations with her mouth. She's nuts. She looks so stoned in all those interviews. If I were her parent I'd be mortified that I raised that child.

:(

her parents made her what she is.

lets hope god doesn ot call her to reproduce or worse go quiverful. well they may have to rent a boy toy for that.

I maintain that this is the most brilliant troll who ever trolled. I think Courtney is tamtampamela v. 2.0

I'm not sure which is worse:

1) be accused to being much older than you are at 16 -- that's a hard 16!

2) attempt to seem younger than you really are and fail miserably because...you look old

Either way, she'll pull an Anna Nicole and hopefully get rich fast. Although, in her position, I'd go for a guy in his mid-to-late 70s so that he'd die sooner. If she really is 16 -- poor girl only has about a decade before she looks fifty and totally Over The Hill.

She looks younger than the 16 year old. Sad.

The contrast between the two of them is amazing. Ex wife looks young, healthy, is dressed sexy but not over the top. (Well, except for the swimming pool photo.) Has a real smile.

I can believe that Courtney does not have fake boobs. Maybe she's even 16. But she is either very drunk, high, or she's a malfunctioning robot. I knew someone who had killed too many brain cells before her untimely death, and she had weird tics. It creeped me out to see her just as it creeps me out to see this girl contort her mouth and toss her head. The lights are on but nobody is home.

Her eyes move all over the place, she talks like someone trying to do an impression of a valley girl stereotype, and her look is HARD.

Her boobs might well be real. I was watching 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' re-runs over the weekend and some of those Traveller girls were 13 and had D-DDs. A lot of those girls had huge breasts. I went from a B-DD from the age of 13-15, so I do know from experience that it's possible. If they were real she'd have stretch marks for sure.

I have no idea what's going on with this girl, but something is very, very off.

I'm not really comfortable snarking on a sixteen-year-old who seems like there's something truly wrong with her -- I don't think she just decided to be like that, kwim?

Dude is just gross.

so far the thing I've found most enjoyable to snark on was in the comments of one of the articles -- someone claiming that we "wouldn't think it was creepy if you just understood SCIENCE!" because string theory and quantum mechanics mean our souls exist outside of time and we can find our soul mates at any ages, or something, and since Courtney and husband are SOUL MATES it's totally not creepy.

I hate when people invoke science to justify their particular brand of crazy just as much as when they invoke God. Nope, that's not how it works...

She reminds me a lot of this 19-year-old girl (Kissie): http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/13197622/688/normal/3b71593ad09e9/kissie.jpg

Courtney is a child... and it's sad how people around her are exploiting her. How parents can allow a child to get married is something I just can't wrap my head around. I guess she is like a modern version of Lolita.

Archived