IGNORED

Rebecca is still pregnant...

WonderingInWA

The pictures posted on the Seppi blog are a bit jarring, but the story she tells on their wedding site actually seems quite sweet. I'm just disappointed we still don't know the age difference, just for curiosity's sake. :D

oh, and mr. erunerune is 15 yrs older than me, but he is HAWT, people.

ETA: my spokeo narrowing-down indicates "early 50's". I dare you to prove me wrong! :dance: :dance:

The pictures posted on the Seppi blog are a bit jarring, but the story she tells on their wedding site actually seems quite sweet. I'm just disappointed we still don't know the age difference, just for curiosity's sake. :D

oh, and mr. erunerune is 15 yrs older than me, but he is HAWT, people.

ETA: my spokeo narrowing-down indicates "early 50's". I dare you to prove me wrong! :dance: :dance:

The story told is merely one of a shameless hussy defrauded by minor league baseball on the streets of Bakerspatch because her headship died.

Had this woman been covered by the protections of a man, she would not have sought the solace of teams sports or large trees.

I hope that girl gets happy.... the guy looks somehow icky and weird, but hopefully he is a good husband and partner for her!!

I thought he looked quite sweet, actually. Except for the hair, which is really trying Too Hard (he knows he looks like her father...).

She does look genuinely calm and happy with him. She could be anywhere from 19 to her early/mid 20s and he could be an old looking 35, so that's not too much of an age range.

She does look genuinely calm and happy with him. She could be anywhere from 19 to her early/mid 20s and he could be an old looking 35, so that's not too much of an age range.

I hope she is happy, and I hope the case is that she looks young while he looks old. But with these girls I sometimes wonder if they maybe don't know how to relate to men their age and therefore go for the only thing that is familiar: a man who is old enough to be their father to take the place of said father. If you don't have brothers after all, your father is really the only male you ever know how to relate to on an intimate level. And with all the prepping to become a helpmeet by serving your father, I can see it being very comfortable to marry an older man to just become your father-husband.

I am not saying all marriages with an age gap are like this. On the contrary, I know some GREAT marriages with a larger age gap then these two. But I think the chances of the relationship being unhealthy are far greater in fundie land because of their whole father/daughter grossness.

Really though, poor girl. A few years of babies in quick succession, than a couple decades taking care of an increasingly elderly and feeble 'helpmeet.' What a depressing future for a young woman. I can only hope he's substantially less creepy than he appears and they can form some kind of functional relationship...somehow...

Plus, he'll die a lot earlier than she does. In the real world that might not be such a big deal, but she has been raised so that she has no way of ever supporting herself financially. Best case scenario is that she has a boy first and that her husband hangs on long enough for that boy to get to mid-20s. That son will then have to support his mother and all the other siblings. I mean, if you're gonna raise women to be completely helpless, at least find them husbands who have a good chance of being around to support them.

It is one thing to snark on a public blog but giving out passwords to sites people want closed so others can snark on them is not cool.

That password was already given out on freejinger, I found it on an old post. It is not secret, the website merely has a compilation of links to blog posts about the wedding. So you can get the info all in one place, rather than me hunting down and listing every blog post about the subject.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting because the new husband is a Bircher.

So it's only 14 years. Same age gap as my first husband and me.

But it's going to be weird for her having a teenage step daughter right from the start.

Where did you get the age from? There is something in there about her father having seen him speak 20 years ago, so I was curious. Not judging, my husband and I have a larger age difference.

I think there's a little confusion here about who's who. Regina and Greg are the Seppi daughter and guy with the weird head bump, *not* the young red-haired woman and old guy who just got married.

There's just no way--no way--that Old Guy is 35; 55 is more like it. I turn 35 this year and look like a kindergartner next to him!

Where did you get the age from? There is something in there about her father having seen him speak 20 years ago, so I was curious. Not judging, my husband and I have a larger age difference.

It's mentioned in one of the blog posts, not sure which one. They don't say theirnages, but they do mention there isn a 14 year gap.

Archived