IGNORED

Best fundie typo ever...

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/06/ministering-to-your-family.html

When you make love to their husbands,

you are ministering to them.

Let's see how long it takes her to catch it. :lol:

So who's husbands is Lori ministering to and does her own husband know?

On a different note: I know it's been covered at least once but, do you think the J'slaves are allowed to have autocorrect on on their iphones?

after-church-j.jpg

It is funny, but it just reminds me of the "any mundane activity is holy because we say it is, so you'd better be satisfied with it because as a woman that's all you're ever allowed to do with your life" mentality.

The fan girls are eating it up with a spoon. Currently they are thanking her for "admonishing" them. None of them seem to have noticed her little typo.

As i was reading one of Lori's insane posts the other day she mentioned that she had a brain tumor.

this explains A LOT.

Do you think she was this stupid before the tumor?

to clarify she USED to have a brain tumor. Don't think it has returned but she mentions having bad headaches, etc as a result.

As i was reading one of Lori's insane posts the other day she mentioned that she had a brain tumor.

this explains A LOT.

Do you think she was this stupid before the tumor?

I know very little about neuroscience, but isn't it true that a tumor has the ability to change one's personality? I wonder what she was like before?

Young women feel ashamed if they say that all they want to be are wives and mothers

Really? Did that fact get pulled out of her ass or come from tumor remnants?

She changed it. Lori we still know about your typo.

Lately, I have found Lori's blog to be fascinating. She different from a lot of the fundies. I guess in a way she can be considered fundie lite. She chose to have 4 kids, but yet she wrote a posting encouraging people to have lots of kids and she wrote another posting about how people can afford a large family. Her advice in that latter posting was bit dumb and she basically assumed a lot of things about people and materialism. Lori and her family have never experienced the poverty that other fundies have. I can see Lori eventually be called out by a fundie blogger who has 5 or more kids on some of her posts about family sizes. I also can't see bloggers like Zsu or Kelly C. liking Lori.

Took a screenshot in case Lori changes it.

You're brilliant. Thank you! They always take it down, we must screenshoot it all! The typos really need a screen shot archive somewhere. I'd offer to do it, but I wouldn't.

I know, I know, everyone says they had a spittake, but I did, and I am coffee covered. Heee-larious!

Lori, dear, my husband would not like your ministry, methinks. I am guessing you are all about missionary, no?

Really? Did that fact get pulled out of her ass or come from tumor remnants?

What young women feel ashamed for this? I've always been very emphatic that all I want out of life is to be a wife and a mother. I feel no shame admitting that, and no one has ever made me feel bad about it.

You're brilliant. Thank you! They always take it down, we must screenshoot it all! The typos really need a screen shot archive somewhere. I'd offer to do it, but I wouldn't.

I know, I know, everyone says they had a spittake, but I did, and I am coffee covered. Heee-larious!

Lori, dear, my husband would not like your ministry, methinks. I am guessing you are all about missionary, no?

You're welcome. Last night when I saw the posting, I had a feeling she was going to change it. I think she knows about us and if she didn't know about us, someone would tip her off.

those typos made me laugh pretty hard.

and my whole extended family on my dad's side gave me flack my whole life because every time we got together and they asked what i wanted to be when i grew up or what i wanted to do after highschool i said get married and make babies. i really didn't have any other aspirations. eventually i started making stuff up just to get them off of my case.

I know very little about neuroscience, but isn't it true that a tumor has the ability to change one's personality? I wonder what she was like before?

Not being snarky here. I really do wonder if the tumor has something to do with her fundie-ness and her kooky writings. Her reasoning skills are very poor.

I know a guy who suffered a severe head injury in a motorcycle accident. His personality completely changed.

It depends on the location of the tumor.

It depends on the location of the tumor.

Yep. location, size and how it was treated. She may have had surgery to remove it or chemo/radiation to shrink/kill it. Any time you mess with the brain bad bad things can happen. You just never know until afterward. Chemo and radiation can also cause cognitive issues.

Archived