IGNORED

U.S. Nuns Rip Vatican

doggie

It seems like there are two Catholic Churches operating in parallel these days. There is the Social Justice church, represented by these Sisters, and there's the Hierarchy Church of the Pope and his minions. I know what which one I support.

It seems like there are two Catholic Churches operating in parallel these days. There is the Social Justice church, represented by these Sisters, and there's the Hierarchy Church of the Pope and his minions. I know what which one I support.

Exactly. The US nuns are following the teachings of Jesus Christ while the men at the Vatican seem more or less to be making a farce of Jesus and using his name to get people to submit to their authority.

Exactly. The US nuns are following the teachings of Jesus Christ while the men at the Vatican seem more or less to be making a farce of Jesus and using his name to get people to submit to their authority.

I would NOT be surprised to see a major schism within the church in the next decade or so.

My dad was raised Catholic. He was an alter boy and everything. By the time he was a young adult in the early 80's he'd had enough problems with what he saw within the church that he told my mom my brother and I could be raised anything she wanted except for Catholic. Since she was Baptist anyway, she didn't mind no Catholicism. Thank goodness neither me nor my brother was baptized, so we're not on any rolls. Anyway even almost 30 years ago there were problems. I think this schism has been a lot longer in the making than a lot of people have realized.

Archived