IGNORED

Man fathered 30 children-needs a break on child support

muffynbear

I bet Jim Bob is already booking an appointment with this guy to learn his super impregnation secrets. He could save the show!

Just what he needs more wives (G) he can't get enough babies with only one brood mare too long between blessings.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I'm going to sound anti-feminist and judgemental for a second here:

::ahem::

DEAR STUPID WOMEN - WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A MAN WITH THIRTY EFFIN KIDS???

Thank you.

Presumably they don't... know?

It's not a stretch to me to believe that the man lied to them about having children in the first place, or fed them some "i have kids but i'm only uninvolved because the babymommy won't let me be!" line.

It's also not a stretch to me that the guy honestly didn't know how many children he had.

When he was in news a couple of years ago I thought they mentioned that the women did know. Two of the women are sisters. I've seen this happen before, but not with 30+ children :( .

It's better to live in a country where the government doesn't sterilize people... but after 30 kids, it's obvious he doesn't care who he impregnates and since he's no professional athlete with multimillion dollar endorsements, it's unlikely he'll ever be able to support the kids he's fathered, let alone the future ones he might create.

Seriously, this guy is beyond condoms. In a perfect world, he'd never fuck another women without showing his doctor bill from his vasectomy, but the fact that he's got multiple kids with some women shows he found gals who don't worry about contraception. Easier to snip him than sterilize his collection of baby mamas.

Here is the news segment about him back when he ONLY had 21 kids:

Even though I don't see any evidence drugs are a factor, I wish that someone from http://projectprevention.org/ would be willing to offer this guy some money in exchange for getting a vasectomy. It's pretty obvious that he has no regard for the consequences of his behavior and will continue to have kids he can't afford. Why not? If the first 20 or 30 didn't stop him, why should the next 20 or 30?

Here is the news segment about him back when he ONLY had 21 kids:

Even though I don't see any evidence drugs are a factor, I wish that someone from http://projectprevention.org/ would be willing to offer this guy some money in exchange for getting a vasectomy. It's pretty obvious that he has no regard for the consequences of his behavior and will continue to have kids he can't afford. Why not? If the first 20 or 30 didn't stop him, why should the next 20 or 30?

according to that youtube link, when he had 21 he had already had them with 11 women, which means the next nine were born somewhere among the same 11 women. At the end of the video he claims the women knew he had a large family. One of the wives admitted she doesn't like it, but "deals with it."

Yeah, this guy is a total scumbag. But some of these women knew he had 21 kids already, yet continued to make children with him. I think they've all lost their damn minds.

I think the moms hold some accountability here for continuing to sleep wit a deadbeat without using protection. It's the kids I feel sorry for here. If you have a kid with someone and he's not providing support, don't have unprotected sex again with him (not at all believable that they're all the result of failed birth control). It takes two to bump uglies and make a baby.

I feel really bad for those kids.

It's not a stretch to me to believe that the man lied to them about having children in the first place, or fed them some "i have kids but i'm only uninvolved because the babymommy won't let me be!" line.

It's also not a stretch to me that the guy honestly didn't know how many children he had.

He started being in the news when he had "only" 21 kids. Also there are 30 known children by 11 known women, so that's almost 3 children each. If a man isn't supporting the kid he has with you, why have sex with him again? Regardless of children with others, even if you think there are none, why continue having sex with the man not supporting the kid he has with you? And when you have two he's not supporting, why the ever-loving fuck continue to have sex with him?

Some of the blame is on the women who had more than one kid with a man who isn't supporting the one already had. But I see the victims in this mess as the children, not the women who chose to have sex. Those kids are really the ones who will be paying for this.

Usually I'd be all over the guy in this case, there have been a number of mass fathers in Australia, and it's usually like 19 kids to 17 mums or something, the guys are douchebags.

But hold on. This is 30 kids to 11 mums. ELEVEN. That means 3 kids each. That means, if only 4 of the 11 were smart enough to stop at one child, most of the rest have to have had 4 to make up for it! As far as I can gather the 21 kids he had 3 years ago were to 11 women as well. That means there's no new women. Those women saw the interview, were made aware of his situation and his families, and yet he had 9 more babies among these same 11 women in 3 years. Even if most wised up after his interview 3 years ago, at an absolute minimum 3 women had to continue having his babies, and have 3 each!

This isn't a case of impregnate and never see again, he has kept up active relationships with these women. They can't possibly be stupid enough to think he is with them alone while he simultaniously keeps up with an absolute minimum of 3 active relationships, can they? He's also working, minimum wage but he's still working, so his time to split between at least 3, likely more women is limited at best. And despite all that, they still had unprotected sex with him, REPEATEDLY, in many cases probably having multiple babies to him even while being fully aware of his situation! I suppose he could disapear after they get pregnant and then reappear when they're fertile again, but I still have a hard time believing so many women would have more than one child with a guy who did that, the only way I can see it happening is if the relationships are active.

Yeah... women want equal rights and control over their bodies? Here is a PERFECT time to take it! STOP HAVING BABIES WITH HIM!

I feel bad for the kids, I really do. But hey, at least the dad isn't a deadbeat! If he's still around to impregnate their mother again he's probably spending at least some time with them too. And there's no denying the guy is a weirdo, potentially not a jerk actually, but obviously a very strange and somewhat disturbed man. But the women? Come on, this one comes back on them. Assuming they've only had children with this man, and I hope that's the case with some of the numbers we're quoting here, they have pretty much built their family and their future relationships around a man who has made very obvious, and completely clear, he is making no commitment to any of them whatsoever. And we're not talking one or two women here, but ELEVEN, with an average of, let me remind you, THREE KIDS EACH.

This story basically just makes my head hurt. I don't know what these women are thinking, I can't imagine what sane thought process leads to the decisions they've made. And to now complain about child support? Not that the kids don't deserve the child support mind you, but its almost laughable. I actually think they should get some child support aid or something, not because he deserves it or is entitled to it, and certainly not because the mothers are entitled to it, but because those children deserve it, and because the decisions their dad, AND mum made have put them in a pretty awful situation. As far as I'm concerned these mothers have made the decision to be single mums without support when they slept with a man who had no commitment to them whatsoever. (Not arguing having kids out of wedlock here, I'm arguing having kids without ANY commited relationship involved and then actually expecting him to become commited? The first time, fine, but not subsequent times, these women knew he wasn't going to commit to them, they chose single motherhood.)

He can't possibly pay a reasonable amount for each child, even on a high earning wage he couldn't, raising 30 kids under one roof is a hell of a lot cheaper than raising 30 kids in 11 different houses. Even if he earnt 100k a year, and only kept 25k for himself, he could still only pay some $200 a month per child, a pittance really, $50 a week dosen't go far.

I think the fact he managed to father four babies in one year is a bit of a highlight.

I think the fact he managed to father four babies in one year is a bit of a highlight.

Even more "impressive" is that he did that twice!

Why? That just means having (probably unprotected) sex with four different people, not a huge feat for a lot of men.

With regard to the women who had more than 1 baby with this guy: I knew 2 people (1 was a young client of mine on the methadone programme, and the other was a fellow doctor), both of whom had had babies with a no-hoper ex (the doctor had 2 and the young girl had 1, and neither had ever had any support from the father either practically or financially). They both said that if they wanted to have any more children, they wanted them to have the same dad - and both of them subsequently did so (!!!)... I don't know if this was to avoid the stigma of the single-mum-with-kids-who-all-have-different-dads (and therefore, judged as a "slut" by a lot of our society) or whether it was because they wanted their children all to feel "equal" to each other or what (maybe a combination of these, or some other deciding factors?).

So maybe some of 30-kid-dad's erstwhile partners felt the same way?

I am so torn on this one - I am always a proponent of deadbeat dads needing to support their kids, and I think this dude is vile, but unless he is living with one of the women and they are supporting HIM how on earth is he making enough to pay rent, buy food, and have gas/bus fare to get to work?? If I was the government/moms I might give this guy a 2/4 year break and funds to get a college degree (with a lot of restrictions on him he has to keep certain GPA etc etc) and then after that time frame he'd be a lot more help to everyone.

I am going to assume that he and all or a lot of his kids are on welfare - not to be mean or "classist" I am know that "rich people" sleep around just as much as "poor people", but I am just going on this assumption here, so in his current situation of minimum wage and splitting his paycheck NONE of them are gonna get out of this situation unless something changes...

We had a situation similar to this at my work 2 weeks ago (a kid's gym where we do birthday parties for kids on the weekends) a little girl came in for her 5th b-day party and said she was one of 8 children. Well after all of her siblings got there I got "suspicious" because I know inf QF families you can have close ages, but these kids were like ALL between 10 and 2 and most of them looked 5 - 8. It turned out that they had 3 (or 4?) moms between them... I am pretty sure 3... and what was interesting/weird to me was that ALL 3 of the moms were in businessy clothes, seemed quite educated, etc and the dad was in baggy pants and a baseball cap and when you asked him any questions about the kids or anything he was like "idunno" the few times money was needed or discussed the dad got money from the kid's mom to give to us... so we were like "dude, he has 8 kids between 3 moms... that's 2 or 3 kids per mom and they are roughly the same ages - unless he was just sleeping around and not telling anyone these moms had to KNOW...WHY?" and they all know each other and know each others names and call each other brothers and sisters?? It was very odd - lol

I am so torn on this one - I am always a proponent of deadbeat dads needing to support their kids, and I think this dude is vile, but unless he is living with one of the women and they are supporting HIM how on earth is he making enough to pay rent, buy food, and have gas/bus fare to get to work?? If I was the government/moms I might give this guy a 2/4 year break and funds to get a college degree (with a lot of restrictions on him he has to keep certain GPA etc etc) and then after that time frame he'd be a lot more help to everyone.

So in other words, you want to reward this man's breeding like a rabbit and then abandoning his children with a college degree--something that many, many americans (and very likely his own children, looking at the life he's set them up with) cannot afford at all, or can only afford by taking on massive debt?

With regard to the women who had more than 1 baby with this guy: I knew 2 people (1 was a young client of mine on the methadone programme, and the other was a fellow doctor), both of whom had had babies with a no-hoper ex (the doctor had 2 and the young girl had 1, and neither had ever had any support from the father either practically or financially). They both said that if they wanted to have any more children, they wanted them to have the same dad - and both of them subsequently did so (!!!)... I don't know if this was to avoid the stigma of the single-mum-with-kids-who-all-have-different-dads (and therefore, judged as a "slut" by a lot of our society) or whether it was because they wanted their children all to feel "equal" to each other or what (maybe a combination of these, or some other deciding factors?).

I don't know if they've put any thought into this but having the same father (even a mostly deadbeat father) would make things logistically easier, especially if you had good reasons to suspect that any other men you might have children with in the future would also be losers. With only one "baby daddy" you wouldn't have to explain to your children why some of their fathers might occasionally want visitations while other's fathers were never, ever around. It would also be easier to deal with visitations and extended family schedules with only one father in the picture.

Glass Cowcatcher - well... more like reward his children, 'cause as is he will never be able to give his children anything worth anything. I am not saying he will automatically get an amazing job if he gets a degree, but I feel like he has dug himself so deep in a hole that he's never gonna be any good to anyone.

So in other words, you want to reward this man's breeding like a rabbit and then abandoning his children with a college degree--something that many, many americans (and very likely his own children, looking at the life he's set them up with) cannot afford at all, or can only afford by taking on massive debt?

The issue at hand is not how to punish the deadbeat, but how to help the kids he has fathered. Some education or job training would help those kids get more than $1 a month for child support. All the other people who cannot afford degrees will not be any better off if this guy is not helped. I don't agree with refusing to help kids just to make an example of their parents. By that logic, we should do away with programs like WIC because the parents of the kids who need it to be able to eat are being "rewarded" for having kids they cannot afford.

Glass Cowcatcher - well... more like reward his children, 'cause as is he will never be able to give his children anything worth anything. I am not saying he will automatically get an amazing job if he gets a degree, but I feel like he has dug himself so deep in a hole that he's never gonna be any good to anyone.

So why not give his children (and other kids with deadbeat parents) a better opportunity at getting a college education? It would probably prove a better return on the investment.

As someone mentioned before, even if this guy got a job where he could pay $75,000 in child support per year (highly unlikely), he'd still only be able to pay about $200 per month per child. If the mothers also make minimum wage, they'd likely still be able to get government assistance even with him being able to pay child support. So why would the government spend money to increase his employability when it still doesn't stand a decent chance of making that money back by getting the children off any government assistance they might be on?

I think we should give him a break.... Give him a free vasectomy. Tell him that he will be fined if he has any more children that he cant support. Then, give him job skills and a job so he can support the children that he has. He may not like this, but he got himself into the mess.

Some of the blame is on the women who had more than one kid with a man who isn't supporting the one already had. But I see the victims in this mess as the children, not the women who chose to have sex. Those kids are really the ones who will be paying for this.

I agree with this. I'm sure the guy is a smooth talker, but he has 30 kids with 11 women, not 30 women.

In other words, most of these women must have known after this deadbeat failed to support one child that he would be no good at all for two (or three or four).

The idea most of these women bear less responsibility for this than the man is just as insulting as it would be to blame them entirely. They're presumably all adults, and capable of reasoning.

It's all those kids who will suffer.

I can't help but wonder if this guy and some of the moms did this as a way to get attention. Possibly their own T.V. show. Kind of like Octomom. It's merely speculation, but I can't think of many reasons why these women would continue to have children with him after things didn't go so well in court three years ago.

If the kids weren't being supported, those women shouldn't have been having more babies with anyone.

Archived