IGNORED

Man fathered 30 children-needs a break on child support

muffynbear

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ma ... 39765.html

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to post about this idiot. Someone needs to show him what a condom is. The guy needs to learn to keep his pants on since he can't take care of what he makes.

I bet he would still have the, er, balls to complain about "big government" and the "feminazi conspiracy against teh menz!" taking half of his paycheck.

I wouldn't mind giving him a break... right in the vas deferens.

What... the... fuck?

Are there pictures in that article? I want to make damn sure I never sleep with this guy. Ever.

I'm almost certain he impregnated two sisters. Both of the women he knocked up have the same last name (Cooper) and he knocked them up consecutively. Coincidence?

Also, I'm probably going to hell but I sent him a message on FB with a link to Trojan condoms. :twisted:

I wouldn't mind giving him a break... right in the vas deferens.

I want to "like" this, but since I can't, co-sign and a major high-five!! :)

Ugh GROSS. I'm going to need a whole bottle of Creeper-Pepto for this one.

Doesn't he know he can get a vasectomy and have as much sex as he wants without having more children? Why would he NOT do that? I would pay for it out of my pocket, seriously. Stuff like this is what taxes are for. Give that man the money for the snip-snip!

And a break on child support? No way. Consequences, man, consequences.

Tell me they all know who their daddy is. Dont laugh where I work the kids always start the whose your family ti see if they are related before they "hang". Guy nerds a snip and im starting to worry about the mothers..duh he has.33 kids lady

1.49 a month? That's barely enough to buy a school lunch! This guy is the opposite of my hero.

Okay, I'm going to sound anti-feminist and judgemental for a second here:

::ahem::

DEAR STUPID WOMEN - WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A MAN WITH THIRTY EFFIN KIDS???

Thank you.

Okay, I'm going to sound anti-feminist and judgemental for a second here:

::ahem::

DEAR STUPID WOMEN - WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH A MAN WITH THIRTY EFFIN KIDS???

Thank you.

I was kind of wondering the same thing. I don't know why you would think he's gonna take care of #30, hell, even #15 when he didn't take care of 1,2,3,4.....

This begs the question, why weren't the baby mamas on some form of birth control? Better yet, why did they have sex with him without a condom? A baby/babies could be the least of their and his problems.

This begs the question, why weren't the baby mamas on some form of birth control? Better yet, why did they have sex with him without a condom? A baby/babies could be the least of their and his problems.

Your right, clearly the fact that this guy continues this pattern of behavior is all the fault of his sexual partners. :roll:

Because all people are completely upfront, honest and open about everything while trying to get laid..

I bet Jim Bob is already booking an appointment with this guy to learn his super impregnation secrets. He could save the show!

I did read in a magazine here (Australia) about a man who would get into relationships and then sabotage the girlfriend's contraception, get them pregnant and then shoot through... Basically he got off on impregnating women. He hadn't managed 30-odd kids though... So maybe quite a few of these ladies were taking precautions but he was loading the dice?

Your right, clearly the fact that this guy continues this pattern of behavior is all the fault of his sexual partners. :roll:

Because all people are completely upfront, honest and open about everything while trying to get laid..

That's not what I meant. I'm saying that birth control/protection shouldn't be the sole responsibility of either partner whether it be a ONS or a committed relationship. I'm not excusing what this guy did in the least.

I did read in a magazine here (Australia) about a man who would get into relationships and then sabotage the girlfriend's contraception, get them pregnant and then shoot through... Basically he got off on impregnating women. He hadn't managed 30-odd kids though... So maybe quite a few of these ladies were taking precautions but he was loading the dice?

Law and Order: SVU had an episode somewhat based on that premise. John Stamos played the sperminator and had dozens of kids. I think John Stamos is hot, but he just did not have the creepy ick factor for the character.

On-topic: This guy is disgusting. He is not a man at all. Where is Lorena Bobbit when you need her? And what about the mothers? Where is their self-esteem if they think it's okay to have sexy time with some loser who has a shitload of kids? I feel sorry for the 30 children. They deserve better than this.

I'm waiting for the NON-Thinking Housewife or the idiots over at Traditional Christianity to blame feminism for this hot damn mess. Because we all know Gloria Steinem is all about fucking losers using no birth control :roll: .

Except he has an average of just under 3 children with each woman. After the first one, they should have learned!

Not saying that he's not to blame - he has the most culpability in all of this. But with baby #2 and on, they really should have had an idea of what he was like.

I want to know with only 1/2 of a minimum wage paycheck, how he has money to seduce these ladies. Especially the new ones. That's not even enough for a dinner at McD's! :?

Why is this guy not selling his sperm? Seriously, his swimmers seem pretty guranteed to go. It would also be more money for child support. Damn that is a lot of kids.

Law and Order: SVU had an episode somewhat based on that premise. John Stamos played the sperminator and had dozens of kids. I think John Stamos is hot, but he just did not have the creepy ick factor for the character.

I actually liked Stamos for that character. If he'd been played by a super creepy guy, it would have just made the women look stupid for being manipulated by him. Because Stamos is kinda suave and charismatic, it was easier to understand why the character was able to trick so many women. Besides, his actions (poking holes in condoms, etc) and attitude brought plenty of creepy (my favorite scene was where he was confronted by the grandmother of one of his kids. When talking to her, not only does he get his kid’s name wrong but his first reaction to hearing that the kid’s mother killed herself and the child is “She had no right to kill my sonâ€)

Back on topic, I'm thinking this guy with the 30 kids either gets off on impregnating women (there is a fetish for that) or he considers fathering a bunch of children to be proof of his masculinity and manhood. Too bad no one ever told him that it's not the conceiving of the children that makes you a "real man", but taking good care of any children you may have. This guy is a selfish little boy.

I actually liked Stamos for that character. If he'd been played by a super creepy guy, it would have just made the women look stupid for being manipulated by him. Because Stamos is kinda suave and charismatic, it was easier to understand why the character was able to trick so many women. Besides, his actions (poking holes in condoms, etc) and attitude brought plenty of creepy (my favorite scene was where he was confronted by the grandmother of one of his kids. When talking to her, not only does he get his kid’s name wrong but his first reaction to hearing that the kid’s mother killed herself and the child is “She had no right to kill my sonâ€)

Back on topic, I'm thinking this guy with the 30 kids either gets off on impregnating women (there is a fetish for that) or he considers fathering a bunch of children to be proof of his masculinity and manhood. Too bad no one ever told him that it's not the conceiving of the children that makes you a "real man", but taking good care of any children you may have. This guy is a selfish little boy.

QFT. I seriously doubt he got into this mess because he somehow didn't "know" about BC or his potency. Also, since he has multiple kids with several of these women, I'm betting he's a grade-A manipulator and probably convinced at least of these women that he intended to stay with them forever and probably concealed how many kids he had actually had. I'm just curious - he's got to have SOMETHING that all these women wanted, since they not only sleep with him but decide to keep his kids.

Also, since 30 is the number of kids he knows about, I would bet $ that not only are there at least a handful of others whose moms didn't track him down, and yet others who were given up for adoption, but also at least a dozen terminations. I would bet that he's actually impregnated closer to 50.

Archived