IGNORED

Bradrick Webnar

WonderingInWA

Okay, which one of us is going to sign up to tap in to the big Bradrick Inc. webinar tomorrow night (Tuesday, May 15)? The video is certainly enticing (especially since he says the webinar is on Monday, but the actual text on the website says Tuesday, and he was all over himself explaining that it really IS Tuesday, not Monday, on his FB status).

I just want to grab those sippy cup ears and bang his head on a table...

http://bradrick.org/webinar

May I join you?

Care to share with me?

And can I just say that the word 'webinar' makes me cringe.

Did you all get a load of the new Bradrick logo? Remember, we snarked on the previous logo so much that it mysteriously disappeared.

Here's the new logo:

7202703514_fd92647bb3_o.jpg

(I had to c&p it because just downloading the logo only gets you the flag, not the words.)

And now my comment: After deciding that Third-Reich style monumental font stylings were just a tad too much, Bradrick goes with the pseudo-hurricane flag and blowing letters motif.

Anyone who signs up for this baby needs to use some sort of manly-man name. You know, like Stone or Brick or Mountain. But not Mountain Girl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Garcia).

Better. :clap: Sort of like a truck company.

I have to wonder how long before he gives up and goes back to rustling cattle.

I confess -- I'm going to have to watch the webinar. Bwah ha ha! I certainly hope he makes a You Tube out of it because I don't know how to do it. Just 90 more minutes until it starts!

I confess -- I'm going to have to watch the webinar. Bwah ha ha! I certainly hope he makes a You Tube out of it because I don't know how to do it. Just 90 more minutes until it starts!

Crap I'm out of wine. I better run.

Quick! I've got my cheap wine ready to go! Might even start on it a little early just for the laugh factor. I can hardly wait!

Let me see, would I like to send my mobile number to old Big Ears then sit and watch him harp on about how much of a manly man he is?

No, I think I would rather not.

I never fails. Anything to do with that taxi-with-the-doors-open, or Dougie (tool!), this is what goes through my mind.

pc1am3KyYgA

Every. Single. Time.

Let me see, would I like to send my mobile number to old Big Ears then sit and watch him harp on about how much of a manly man he is?

No, I think I would rather not.

Can we just watch without registering? I don't want those fuckers having my phone #.

Can we just watch without registering? I don't want those fuckers having my phone #.

I think so at http://bradrick.org/webinar

If you go there right now, you can see his big-screened face and you can play what I am assuming is his test for streaming. I am guessing when it goes "live" in 20 minutes, it will stream on that screen. I didn't register -- I'm just having a glass of wine and getting ever so excited!! LOL!

Brassdick's lower incisors are horribly crooked! Who knew! I've always focused so much on his big ears, I've never noticed his teeth.

I wonder if Kelly will come by with some refreshments? It's Geneva Constance's 1st birthday today, and Kelly was going to make a lovely cake she found on Pinterest! I seriously need to get a life.

Well I made my pizza early, unfortunately I've had a thumping sinus infection and took an ibuprofen so I'm foregoing the wine.

I know -- not working for me either! Well, he'd better send out his brigade because this is a crisis!!!!!!

I'm going to post on his FB page that I was really disappointed to have missed the live streaming. That in a crisis, the information he streams shouldn't have to require names, email addresses, and phone numbers to get some help. What an asshat.

I do hope he ends up You Tubing his conference call -- it would be good marketing for him in his lunatic efforts to make himself seem indispensable.

I know -- not working for me either! Well, he'd better send out his brigade because this is a crisis!!!!!!

Well right now I'm managing the current crisis via :obscene-smokingweed:

Well right now I'm managing the current crisis via :obscene-smokingweed:

Dang -- and to think I only prepared with cheap wine. Sigh. In any event, I think we should both be honorary female members of Bradrick since we can fix a crisis in just moments flat with a couple of very simple normal household tools.

Dang -- and to think I only prepared with cheap wine. Sigh. In any event, I think we should both be honorary female members of Bradrick since we can fix a crisis in just moments flat with a couple of very simple normal household tools.

I signed up for his crisis network or what ever he calls it when it was first published here. I haven't heard a word from them. I think a crisis for Phillip is finding his own dick.

I signed up for his crisis network or what ever he calls it when it was first published here. I haven't heard a word from them. I think a crisis for Phillip is finding his own dick.

When you signed up, did you give a male name? They have no use for you if you're not a MAN.

I am DYING to know what they are talking about. C'mon, Bradrick! The first thing to perfect is your communications system!

When you signed up, did you give a male name? They have no use for you if you're not a MAN.

I am DYING to know what they are talking about. C'mon, Bradrick! The first thing to perfect is your communications system!

Yup, my alter ego I use for facebook and fundy related stuff is a guy.

Yup, my alter ego I use for facebook and fundy related stuff is a guy.

You should definitely file a complaint with them that you couldn't access the webinar and were never contacted initially about your interest in becoming one of the posse!

ybys.png

Fat, orange Minnesota. That's what he's going with?

I wonder if he knows they are a blue state.

Archived