IGNORED

My new fundie shoes

clibbyjo

Yesterday I bought a pair of Fluevog shoes at Salvation Army for $10.(very expensive designer shoes,extreme excitement)I was so excited to look them up to see what the real cost is I was looking for some details to type in and read what the bottom says....

002.jpg

Yes, I get its a joke, but I doubt they would. They cannot afford Fluevogs anyway,but I found it funny. :clap:

I'm always on the lookout for comfortable shoes since my doctor says I must wear shoes all the time. Currently, I switch back and forth between sneakers and Danskos. The latter, while expensive, had absolutely no, zero, NONE break-in time. I loves them to pieces.

My eyesight isn't what it used to be - would you please post that last verse? I can't make out a coupel of those words.

It reminds me of the Dr. Bronner's soap testimony (written all over the labels)

but thanks :) this is amusing. Is it a joke, or is the company trying to get some word out?

Great find, ClibbyJo! Now you can simultaniously repel both water AND satan! Your feet must be truly blessed.

My eyesight isn't what it used to be - would you please post that last verse? I can't make out a coupel of those words.

It reminds me of the Dr. Bronner's soap testimony (written all over the labels)

but thanks :) this is amusing. Is it a joke, or is the company trying to get some word out?

I went and looked at the shoemaker's site. I think it's a joke. At least the site isn't covered with Bible verses and suchlike. The shoes are very funky and retro.

ETA: oh yeah, they're Canadian. Canadians are the ultimate in "let's get along together people" and don't go for excessive public displays of religion. The ones I know are disturbed by the excessive religiosity they see south of the border. Even if this guy is religious, he probably knows his market and tones it down.

I went and looked at the shoemaker's site. I think it's a joke. At least the site isn't covered with Bible verses and suchlike. The shoes are very funky and retro.

ETA: oh yeah, they're Canadian. Canadians are the ultimate in "let's get along together people" and don't go for excessive public displays of religion. The ones I know are disturbed by the excessive religiosity they see south of the border. Even if this guy is religious, he probably knows his market and tones it down.

Its totally a funny, the pair my headship bought me for mother's day had some cute haiku written on the soles. :)

Its says "The Original Angelic Sole"" resists water,acid,fatigue and SATAN.

I love Fluevogs from fashion blogs, but never thought I would own them. $10 I can afford, $300,not so much.

I love Fluevogs from fashion blogs, but never thought I would own them. $10 I can afford, $300,not so much.

can we see a picture that shows the shoe in its entirety? :P I must say it's harder to be jealous of a sole... for 10$ :P

I really don't know who stocks your goodwill, but we hardly get any good brand over here!

I lucked out and found mine i think at Nordstrom Rack? or a shoe store, super super super super super reduced, down to $50 from $300. I grabbed em even though $50 shoes aren't REALLY in my budget I could not pass up such an amazing deal!!!

Archived