IGNORED

Miss Raquel brags about how spiritual she is

formergothardite

Miss Raquel took her horse for a walk, which actually means that she chased it every where and eventually it ran off and left her and she gave up. So instead of going to check on that horse that God bought her, she decided to meditate on the Lord. Now, I don't believe for one second that she actually prayed this prayer there in the woods. I think she was out there as the sun set and thought about how deep and spiritual it would sound if she said she prayed to the Lord instead of watching her horse so she went home and wrote this prayer.

Her prayer is basically, "Blah, blah, blah, I have not been perfect this year but God loves me as his daughter anyway." Along with pictures of maidens looking wistful.

What Miss Raquel seems to have missed is by blogging her prayer like this, she is in direct violation of Matthew 6:5 where Jesus said not to pray to be seen by men. There was really no point in sharing the whole prayer like that except to draw attention to herself. But, since Miss Raquel is one of the most self-absorbed fundie maidens who blogs, I am not surprised at all. Hopefully God will buy his "daughter" some humility next.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

I find the faux-whimsy of these fundie girls so aggravating. *stomps on their daisy-chains in Doc Martens*

You expect a fundie to know anything at all about Matthew 6:5? :?

She claims to speak for God, so you would think she would have some vague idea about it. LOL. She would never publish my comment, but I am thinking about commenting and pointing that out.

She makes me want to go up to her, slap her across the face and shout, "grow the fuck up and get a damn life".

And where was the horse while all this deep spirituality was happening?

Off doing what ever he damn well pleases because God told Miss Raquel that the best way to train him was to not actually teach him anything like ground manners...

Well its spring time here, I figure the horse will eat a pile of ragweed and die, or perhaps bracken fern.

It is only a matter of time before something bad happens to that poor horse. And when it does I'm sure Miss Raquel will take no blame for it, it will just be "God's will".

And where was the horse while all this deep spirituality was happening?

Hopefully not eating ragweed.

She makes me want to go up to her, slap her across the face and shout, "grow the fuck up and get a damn life".

This. I have teenage relatives who are lot more mature than her.

I am tempted to go through her blog and for each post find a corrosponding bible verse that she needs to read and post nothing but the verse.

Im quoting the bible, how can she say im being mean and negative?

She reminds me of a friend of mine who was and still is in many ways very, erm, hardcore, in your face, Christian. She would ask 'how is your spiritual walk going?' 'How can I pray for you?' which are not always bad things - but EVERY TIME I SAW HER. And in high school she was a lot like Miss R, only she didn't have an internet audience. But now that she's an audult whose seen the real world she's tamed quite a bit and is actually a stronger Christian for it. She has said she looks back at her high school self and is a little embaressed at how immature she was and how snobbish she came across. Something tells me that in a few years Miss R will look back at this blog and cringe a bit. At least she I hope she matures to that point. :shock:

She reminds me of a friend of mine who was and still is in many ways very, erm, hardcore, in your face, Christian. She would ask 'how is your spiritual walk going?' 'How can I pray for you?' which are not always bad things - but EVERY TIME I SAW HER. And in high school she was a lot like Miss R, only she didn't have an internet audience. But now that she's an audult whose seen the real world she's tamed quite a bit and is actually a stronger Christian for it. She has said she looks back at her high school self and is a little embaressed at how immature she was and how snobbish she came across. Something tells me that in a few years Miss R will look back at this blog and cringe a bit. At least she I hope she matures to that point. :shock:

I do hope Miss Raquel matures a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the same way ten years from now. There are a few fundie bloggers that I follow that are basically older versions of Miss Raquel.

I do hope Miss Raquel matures a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if she is the same way ten years from now. There are a few fundie bloggers that I follow that are basically older versions of Miss Raquel.

Like her mum? :lol:

Like her mum? :lol:

Yup. There is also the fundie lite sisters who have a singing group. They are a lot a like Miss Raquel. They are in the late 20's.

I am tempted to go through her blog and for each post find a corrosponding bible verse that she needs to read and post nothing but the verse.

Im quoting the bible, how can she say im being mean and negative?

Because you're quoting from the Bible verbatim, and not from what she's interpreting the Bible to say.

That one with feet on a chair looks like someone getting ready to hang themself! Also, why would you stand on a chair in the middle of a field?

Does Raquel have an Instagram? I think she would like one, haha.

The final picture in that post, the one with the young woman (sorry, GIRL) in a very defrauding dress - what's the animal on the left-hand side? Rabbit? Dog? Very small sheep?

riffle, cannot type

Archived