IGNORED

Forget Newt, we're supporting Mittens!

Kitty

Of course they would not vote for Obama like duhh. They would never vote democrat because they can't get past their narrow world of ignorance.

Of course they would not vote for Obama like duhh. They would never vote democrat because they can't get past their narrow world of ignorance.

But when Frothy dropped out it seemed like they were all over Gingrich. I take it they found out about his adultery...

But when Frothy dropped out it seemed like they were all over Gingrich. I take it they found out about his adultery...

I can't imagine them supporting him if they knew the truth. but if they did not have a republican to vote for they would not vote.

Apparently the Duggars are now backing the winning horse.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/201 ... 20237.html

Conflicting reports? Yeah. I haven't checked Josh's Twitter lately so I don't know if he's still supporting Newt or what. Probably, and Jim Bob's not happy about it.

Edit: Source is the fan blog, duggarsblog.blogspot.com.

Smugs is most definitely still on the newt bandwagon. I guess he hasnt gotten the text yet.

we have experienced joy in winning as well as the disappointment of coming in behind by a few points,

FFS, Santorum was WAY behind Mitt, not by "just a few points"

I find it extra funny how Josh, via Twitter, berated Romney for being a flip-flopper. Now they've changed candidates in 2 days? Pot, meet kettle.

Stay away from politics, Duggars. You suck at it. Stick to commercial real estate and selling/towing cars. (yeah, they suck at selling cars too)

we have experienced joy in winning as well as the disappointment of coming in behind by a few points

:obscene-sexualbutt:

And on that note, seems Josh is not supporting Mittens based on his Instagram.

Smugs is most definitely still on the newt bandwagon. I guess he hasnt gotten the text yet.

Too busy stuffing his fat face and taking pics of the evidence.

Could it actually be that Josh made a choice all by himself to support Newt without talking to daddy about what he is suppose to do or say? Maybe Josh is watching to much tv or on the internet forming his own opinions. One could only hope someday all this tv watching and tweeting will change Josh in more ways then food choices.

I remember back in SC? that Jimbob said he would not support Mitt and if Rick didn't get the nomination he would find another candidate to vote for but not Mitt.

Wait a minute. What about all of those 50 dollar abortions Josh said Mitt Romney personally gave to all of the women in Massachusetts?

How can the Duggars possibly support a candidate that personally provided abortions, let alone bargain basement abortions?!

Wouldn't it be nice if the Duggars weren't all supporting the same candidate? I don't always vote for the same person as my parents and my sister, let alone the extended family. The way things stand now, most of my relations are undecided, some are leaning toward Mitt, one isn't happy with Obama but she's voting for him anyway because she hates Republicans, and yours truly will probably vote 3rd party or do a write-in. Or is my family weird and it's normal for everyone to always vote for the same party/candidate?

Jim Bob had to pick Romney. He couldn't pick Newt because of the affairs and Ron Paul is too out there. I would bet that Josh had no idea about the background of Newt. The only thing that mattered is that Newt isn't a Morman.

I am sure Josh picked Newt because he new that daddy would be against the Morman so Newt it would be. I highly doubt Josh knows much about Newt, Romney or Ron Paul. All he knows is the talking points set forth by daddy. Of course, Josh may be choosing Newt because he thinks that Newt will allow him to be part of the "team" like Santorum. I hate Newt but I would give anything to see him chew Josh out for being so stupid.

Jim Bob is going to be shocked when he realizes that Romney isn't going to have anything to do with him or his family. This is now a big time campaign with real organization that doesn't need the sideshow family of oddballs. As it is, Romney can barely get big time Republicans to endorse him. The Duggars are not going to help him get more votes. It is just funny as hell that Jim Bob truly believes that anyone cares who he wants for President.

Jim Bob had to pick Romney. He couldn't pick Newt because of the affairs and Ron Paul is too out there. I would bet that Josh had no idea about the background of Newt. The only thing that mattered is that Newt isn't a Morman.

I am sure Josh picked Newt because he new that daddy would be against the Morman so Newt it would be. I highly doubt Josh knows much about Newt, Romney or Ron Paul. All he knows is the talking points set forth by daddy. Of course, Josh may be choosing Newt because he thinks that Newt will allow him to be part of the "team" like Santorum. I hate Newt but I would give anything to see him chew Josh out for being so stupid.

Jim Bob is going to be shocked when he realizes that Romney isn't going to have anything to do with him or his family. This is now a big time campaign with real organization that doesn't need the sideshow family of oddballs. As it is, Romney can barely get big time Republicans to endorse him. The Duggars are not going to help him get more votes. It is just funny as hell that Jim Bob truly believes that anyone cares who he wants for President.

This. I also laugh at Boob. Romney will not make a big deal about the Duggars' endorsement if he finds out about it. Joshie's anti-Mormon comments will be around to haunt the Duggars. I find some Mormons to be more likable than the Duggars. There is one Mormon blogger that I follow that comes off as pompous once in awhile, but she isn't a giant asshole like Joshie boy.

This. I also laugh at Boob. Romney will not make a big deal about the Duggars' endorsement if he finds out about it. Joshie's anti-Mormon comments will be around to haunt the Duggars. I find some Mormons to be more likable than the Duggars. There is one Mormon blogger that I follow that comes off as pompous once in awhile, but she isn't a giant asshole like Joshie boy.

I think the most the Duggars can expect from Romney is MAYBE in the general election, he'll have them onstage at some get-out-the-vote rally in Arkansas or something along those lines. Even then, it might not be necessary.

I think the most the Duggars can expect from Romney is MAYBE in the general election, he'll have them onstage at some get-out-the-vote rally in Arkansas or something along those lines. Even then, it might not be necessary.

I doubt it. If they show up to a rally he may shake their hand like any other candidate would, but I don't see him doing anything more. He has a solid team behind him and doesn't need the endorsement of a family who doesn't think he should be President because he's Mormon (which, if this is the reason you don't vote for a candidate, is stupid). I doubt that any of them have ever taken the time to learn about our church or its teachings and would offend him the moment they opened their mouths (because, of course, they'll probably say Mormon beliefs are wrong and didn't want to vote for him because of that, but Obama is worse so they have to support the party! :roll: ).

Someone needs to alert Mittens' campaign NOW of AssNugget's anti-Mitt anti-Mormon stuff. That way it'll ensure they don't get within 5,280 feet of a rally.

Archived