IGNORED

Elderly Woman Takes on Planned Parenthood Attack

muffynbear

Sorry about the confusion everyone I will change the title to 'Planned Parenthood'. I'm afraid I don't know who ZsuZsu is.

I wish this woman had been at the grocery store where my 9 year old daughter was selling Girl Scouts the other day. I would have loved to see her go up against the woman who verbally assulted my daughter and another 9 year old girl scout because "girl scouts supports Planned Parenthood". My daughter was in tears and the other scout started asking what Planned Parenthood was.

Sick sick sick. Seriously. Who the hell attacks little children? I'd be writing letters to the local newspaper.

Mom of the girl scout here. My daughters' leader handled the situtation greatly. She first tried to tell the woman that wasn't true. When that didn't work, she told her thank you anyways and finally said have a happy Easter and focused the girls on other people.

Nothing more from us could have been said to the woman. We are representing Girl Scouts. How we responded to the woman was an example for the two scouts. We were also guests of the store. We don't want to say anything that would make the store not let scouts come back again.

How we reacted was the proper way to act for a scout. The mother side of me wanted to follow the woman out to her car and beat her ass for upsetting my daughter and forcing another mother to explain what planned parenthood was. She took a small piece of theese girls innocences away.

We are in Michigan and just finished selling cookies last night. My daughter sold 600 boxes (LOTS of cookie booths and going door to door). In about two weeks, we can start selling again. At that point, it's not about prizes but about money for the troop. Plus the girls can still accept donations for the childrens hospital that they decided to give cookies too.

Sorry about the confusion everyone I will change the title to 'Planned Parenthood'. I'm afraid I don't know who ZsuZsu is.

She's the definition of a train wreck. Read a few threads about her. Her blog is stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/

Sorta OT, but one of the many reasons I was wishing I had won the Mega Millions was so I could give a humongous chunk of it to Planned Parenthood.

Archived