IGNORED

Elderly Woman Takes on Planned Parenthood Attack

muffynbear

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/04/08 ... cks-video/

I really admire this woman. Talk about strong-willed! I love it!

An unlikely foe in the religious right’s perverse war on women this past week was an elderly woman from central Iowa, who exchanged heated but respectful words with Rep. Steve King (R-IA) at a town hall meeting Tuesday. King has been making a lot of headlines recently over some crazy crap he said, but it’s important to remember that he’s been instrumental in attacking Planned Parenthood.

According to ThinkProgress, Shirley Grant went after King for wanting to defund Planned Parenthood and make it harder for women to get health care and “take charge of their destiny†and adding “I find it very offensive that men think they can tell women what to do with their own life.†(Source: Think Progress)

EPzNpVr5sTs

Damn, I misunderstood the titile. I was so looking forward to hearing about Granny taking on ZsuZsu's hubby. :(

I wish this woman had been at the grocery store where my 9 year old daughter was selling Girl Scouts the other day. I would have loved to see her go up against the woman who verbally assulted my daughter and another 9 year old girl scout because "girl scouts supports Planned Parenthood". My daughter was in tears and the other scout started asking what Planned Parenthood was.

I wish this woman had been at the grocery store where my 9 year old daughter was selling Girl Scouts the other day. I would have loved to see her go up against the woman who verbally assulted my daughter and another 9 year old girl scout because "girl scouts supports Planned Parenthood". My daughter was in tears and the other scout started asking what Planned Parenthood was.

Okay, that is disgusting. I hope you had the presence of mind to tell her to go to hell. I know I would be pretty surprised by such an attack.

Damn, I misunderstood the titile. I was so looking forward to hearing about Granny taking on ZsuZsu's hubby. :(

me too!

That's what I thought too!

I must admit I too did this.

Me too. :)

Okay, that is disgusting. I hope you had the presence of mind to tell her to go to hell. I know I would be pretty surprised by such an attack.

Disgusting is right. No doubt that woman disagrees with "indoctrinating children into the liberal worldview", to bad she is to fucking stupid to realize that taking her anger out on a bunch of children is a truly disgusting and cowardly way to do anything. I doubt I'd have it in me to just ignore that kinda shit.

But antichoicers are the people who really care about children, right? Odd way of showing it. Big hugs to your daughter - I hope she isn't too shaken up now. That woman went completely over the line.

Me six.

Ok, that's it. One of Fj's authors should write a "fan fiction" (hate fiction??) type story about a little old lady kicking PP's butt. Anyone else thinking of the little old lady with the handbag from Madagascar??

Ok, that's it. One of Fj's authors should write a "fan fiction" (hate fiction??) type story about a little old lady kicking PP's butt. Anyone else thinking of the little old lady with the handbag from Madagascar??

In real life I can totally see PP or Zsu attacking an elderly lady that dared to question their beliefs. I wouldn't be surprised top find out that the PP gives the occasional smack to Zsu. I don't say that lightly or for drama. I find him truly scary and violence abhorent.

In real life I can totally see PP or Zsu attacking an elderly lady that dared to question their beliefs.

I wouldn't be surprised top find out that the PP gives the occasional smack to Zsu. I don't say that lightly or for drama. I find him truly scary and violence abhorent.

Me neither...Although I dislike ZuZu I pray that if PP smacks her around she does defend herself and manages to hit him back a few times. If spousal violence happens in their home I hope that they have the decency to not do so in front of their kids. Zu seems to be able to take care of herself, just wish that her "women submitting" bs beliefs don't hold her back if her despicable hubby crosses the line physically with her once in a while... :evil:

But antichoicers are the people who really care about children, right? Odd way of showing it. Big hugs to your daughter - I hope she isn't too shaken up now. That woman went completely over the line.

This. Are they still selling Girl scout cookies around the country infront of stores on the weekends? I may have to buy a couple or 20 more boxes if thats the case just for what your daughter went through.

Me neither...Although I dislike ZuZu I pray that if PP smacks her around she does defend herself and manages to hit him back a few times. If spousal violence happens in their home I hope that they have the decency to not do so in front of their kids. Zu seems to be able to take care of herself, just wish that her "women submitting" bs beliefs don't hold her back if her despicable hubby crosses the line physically with her once in a while... :evil:

Same here. I just worried she seems so hell bent on drinking the Kool-aid and keeping it down, she would find a way to justify or ignore his behavior. I can't see her admitting that she made a mistake in husbands. Or in anything.

I also thought it was a cute little old lady dressed in her Sunday finest beating the living snot/devil out of Zsu's husband. I was drooling with the desire I had to read this and was willing to beat the sweet, kind dear hadn't mussed her weekly hair do.

I have a huge sad now and have to think of some little old lady like this;

OUtx2YtDpmM

Tell your daughter the woman picked on her because the lady's arguments were too weak to withstand scrutiny from an adult.

I'm also in the camp that was expecting a little old lady taking n Zsu Zsu's husband.

Kudos to that woman though - do you think we could get her to take on that PP?

I'm also one who thought she went after Zsu's husband, which would be something I would pay to see.

I thought the title was talking about Planned Parenthood...

And the world needs more people like this lady.

Archived