IGNORED

Duggars make Bravo: What What Happens Live

marmalade

Interviewing Kathy Griffin for her new talk show, he's fantasizing about guests on her show and asks about the "DOOGARS." (at least they have the memo). Kathy corrects the pronunciation and responds "Can the mom name her own kids?"

Answer: barely

Interviewing Kathy Griffin for her new talk show, he's fantasizing about guests on her show and asks about the "DOOGARS." (at least they have the memo). Kathy corrects the pronunciation and responds "Can the mom name her own kids?"

Answer: barely

I do remember Michelle saying Jill was the oldest sister. Either she got Jill and Jana mixed up, or she doesn't even remember her own enslaved daughters' names.

She's probably already forgotten Josie's name.

Kathy Griffin interviewing the Duggars would be a total comedy wet dream for me! :laughing-rollingyellow:

Michelle should have just done as cattlemen do-ear tagged them! With cattle it's about the numbers, you don't have time or really the inclination to get to know the 'products' you're creating, but you have to keep up with them somehow. Make sure they haven't strayed off, "Where's # 15?!"

Bright colored numbers stapled through the ear. No pesky names to remember, medical records are a breeze to locate, just a big number stamped at the top of the shot charts.

Perfect for the Duggars!

Kathy Griffin interviewing the Duggars would be a total comedy wet dream for me! :laughing-rollingyellow:

OMG mine, too! Imagine the look on Boobs face when she tears into him... I get giddy thinking about it!

Guest Anonymous

Any jokes that Kathy Griffin would say to them would go over their heads anyway. I don't think they are aware of how much a joke they are to certain people.

Any jokes that Kathy Griffin would say to them would go over their heads anyway. I don't think they are aware of how much a joke they are to certain people.

THIS!!! I think the Duggars think that many people admire them and many more hate them. I don't think they realize at all that tons of people think they are hilariously funny. If they did, they'd probably stop the show.

Archived