IGNORED

Tell me Anna Duggar is not pg.

ladypuglover

Is there anyway to know the Today Show schedule far ahead of time (or whatever show they always use for announcements)? I suspect the day after the Jubilee VSE, there will be an announcement about Anna being pregnant.

And I agree that they will be in for a big surprised when they are outnumbered. For as lazy and useless as Smuggar is, at the very least he can keep one kid occupied while Anna cares for the other. When there are 3, they won't be able to do that.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like repeating myself, but if this picture is recent (and all the other ones aren't), how could Anna be pregnant? She's the same size in the most recent photos as she was in photos from January and February.

It's possible now that she's bigger [bigger than her before babies body ] maybe her transformation during pregnancy won't be so noticeable until the end.

I dunno, RR, she does look bigger somewhat to me. Whether it's a pregnancy or just their shitty food choices is the question.

It could be both. But really I'd hate to think of how the Duggars schedule mommy and daddy time on the bus, do they hang a sock on the door of the bus and the rest of the family just goes away for awhile?

It could be both. But really I'd hate to think of how the Duggars schedule mommy and daddy time on the bus, do they hang a sock on the door of the bus and the rest of the family just goes away for awhile?

I'm not convinced it's that much less awkward in the house. The nursery is their bedroom, and I could see them being afraid of defrauding a baby that is 80+ days old, so they couldn't just sneak it in at night...

ja20.com/

this was updated on 3/7/12 with no word of a pregnancy however my own personal opinion is there is a bun in the oven.

Smugs just announced MICHAEL on 3/7/12. I'm pretty convinced that they're going to splice in a formal announcement at the end of the Jubilee mess. New life and all that...

I wanted to say just she was gaining weight because of all the eating out. I was reading a bunch of Rick's supporter's blog (to see WHY they would support him) and there has be speculation from them that Anna is expecting. She is seems to be described as wearing tons of layers and trying to conceal her stomach. I think the issue is at this point people do not want to be rude and ask (if she is not telling) just in case it is weight gain.

I think we will know by tuesday night. If they dont tell us in the seaosn finale, she isn't pregnant. Either they would be announcing it for the rating or they would be already telling everyone at the rallies. What is more pro-life pro-family then a wonderful young family talking about having #3.

I'm pretty convinced that they're going to splice in a formal announcement at the end of the Jubilee mess. New life and all that...

I agree. I thinks it's possible that it will end the episode & then they will hit the Today show for a formal announcement on Wednesday.

Yes but...

Anna had a miscarriage between Mackynzie & Michael. I assume she follows Old Testament teaching like JB&M and waited eighty days after Mackynzie was born before sleeping with Josh again. In the next eight months she has conceived, miscarried, had another 40/80 day break (maybe?) and conceived Michael.

For women who choose not to have medical care during their pregnancies, and if they miscarry, do they assume the baby was a boy and go with the forty day abstinence?

But no worries, it will still be all about Michelle. The interviews will focus on her so she can talk about how a new grandbaby has helped her move past her sadness--as if we truly believe she gives any thought to her grandchildren...

For women who choose not to have medical care during their pregnancies, and if they miscarry, do they assume the baby was a boy and go with the forty day abstinence?

What difference does "medical care" make in knowing the sex of the fetus you miscarried? It's going to come out, and if it's far enough along to have a phenotypical sex, you'll see it. If it's not far enough along for that, you wouldn't have seen it on the ultrasound anyway.

I could see it either way....food baby or real baby. When I gained weight after having one child my stretched out stomach muscles made the extra weight seem much more prevalent in my midsection and I definitely could pass for pregnant. On the other hand, it's hard to really tell anything with Michael in front of her. I'm 6 months along with #2 and while my stomach looks huge, if I'm behind a counter or have anything blocking me people have no idea.

It's my guess that if they are pregnant they'll wait to announce partly out of respect for Jubilee, partly to avoid announcing too early in case there's another late miscarriage, and partly to secure maximum ratings.

I think she's probably pregnant, and they're waiting to announce it until some time after Michelle's miscarriage has been revealed on the show. Wouldn't want anyone distracting from Jubilee and Michelle, would we, now?

(Another reason is that they probably want to be extra sure Anna doesn't miscarry, because of her last miscarriage and all. If she were to announce and then miscarry, that would really distract from Jubilee.)

Is it just me or do all those Duggar girls including Anna have the exact same color hair? Fundies inbred much?

I remember reading on No Longer Quivering one girl when she got her period her Dad proudly gave her a color to put dots on the days of the calender she'd had her period. Her mother was one color and she got her own color.

My eyes are popping out of my head. :shock:

I think they are waiting to announce it as a means of securing another season. They have turned into a very boring and predictable family, they need drama to keep it going. But you cannot have all the drama at once; you need to spread it out so you get as much air-time as possible. So Anna needs to hide the bun in the oven until the Jubilee fiasco is over.

A cliff hanger ending will they go for a third home birth or not will they go unassisted this time or not? What M name will they choose?

I think they are waiting to announce it as a means of securing another season. They have turned into a very boring and predictable family, they need drama to keep it going. But you cannot have all the drama at once; you need to spread it out so you get as much air-time as possible. So Anna needs to hide the bun in the oven until the Jubilee fiasco is over.

Yes, this. And this:

If she were pregnant, I can see them keeping it quiet simply because it's so soon after Jubilee's grand jubilee.

If the world knows she's pregnant and she were to unfortunately miscarry, what do they do? Quietly and privately grieving like normal people would reinforce the general notion that Michelle and Jim Bob's behavior an over-the-top political statement. And naming the fetus Mardi Gras and having an extravagant, filmed funeral would be a bizarre thing to do.

I'm guessing, at least for the short term, any Duggar pregnancies will be kept quiet for as long as possible.

About the period tracking thing: is it true that the Duggar girls track Michelle's cycles on a public family calendar or something? (...That her daughters track her cycles? On a public family calendar? ...Or something? *Becomes ill*)

In Jewish fundie families, I'm talking real Jewish here, the period stuff is kept extremely discreet. Husband and wife go to great lengths so that no one, including the children, will know when the wife is impure. They never express physical affection in public, or even pass objects directly from hand to hand, because there are certain weeks when that isn't allowed, and they don't want to let anyone see when those weeks are happening. Yeah, it's really extreme...but in my opinion it's in so much better taste than what these Christian fundies do. If you're going to make periods a big deal, at least give the woman the option to be private about it.

I swear I saw on an episode the girls were so excited because it was time to test and they knew her cycles and maybe even her fertile times. They were all betting among themselves if they could tell mama was pregnant again. This may have been for or before Josie.

I will go on pretending my parents only have had sex twice in the past 34 years. *sticks fingers in ears* la la la la

I will go on pretending my parents only have had sex twice in the past 34 years. *sticks fingers in ears* la la la la

I was immaculately conceived and my mother is still a virgin.

I swear I saw on an episode the girls were so excited because it was time to test and they knew her cycles and maybe even her fertile times. They were all betting among themselves if they could tell mama was pregnant again. This may have been for or before Josie.

It was before Josie. I want to say it was for Jordyn? It was the one the whole family went to NYC to be on the Today show.

It was before Josie. I want to say it was for Jordyn? It was the one the whole family went to NYC to be on the Today show.

Oh yeah, it was with Jordyn; I remember Michelle saying something along the lines of "My girls have been hawking the calendar."

I wonder if they receive a present or something like this whenever Juterus finds out that she is expecting again.. otherwise I can't explain their joy about it since they are the ones that have to raise the new blessing.

I wonder if they receive a present or something like this whenever Juterus finds out that she is expecting again.. otherwise I can't explain their joy about it since they are the ones that have to raise the new blessing.

Perhaps they want to know? Or maybe Michelle is more pleasent when she's pregnant since she clearly loves being pregnant.

Archived