IGNORED

Tell me Anna Duggar is not pg.

ladypuglover

I was thinking of how hurt I'd be if I came upon a thread talking about my post baby pooch. I know Anna knew what she was getting into but I think she thought Josh was so awesome and she was so lucky and the Duggars' are like American royalty....now she seems to have gotten the reality of it...she has already lost the looking up to him in awe when he speaks like Michelle still does for Jim Bob.

That could be just because the honeymoon phase in their marriage is over. I do feel bad for her as I don't like snarking on people's weight at all. (I have been guilty of handslapping and trying to make peace over Smuggar's weight gain before- don't worry guys I was new and I won't do that again.) But in any case, I think it is fair game to suspect since they are going to have as many babies as possible by their own admission and so it is just a matter of time before she keeps having more.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom had an issue with her abdominal muscles separating after she had my youngest brother. She has a body shape (Thin arms/legs and carries weight in the middle) similar to Anna's and her stomach still sticks out past her chest. Of course my mom was 42 when she had my brother, not 23. So she could very well be pregnant, considering that she is back in maternity wear this could be very likely.

I guess as hard as it was for me to come to terms with my after babies tummy I can only imagine pictures all over the TV and internet. I wonder if she thought the TV show would be over by now.

One benefit of the unhealthy diet and back-to-back pregnancies is that Anna looks better with a few extra pounds. She's a bit overweight at the moment, but after her daughter was born (I can't figure out how they spell her name) she looked a lot nicer than she did before marrying Smuggar (stick-thin, too tan, crimped hair). I would even go as far as saying that Anna looks better when she's genuinely overweight than she does when she's slim. Their lifestyle, however, can't be good for her in the long run.

I was thinking of how hurt I'd be if I came upon a thread talking about my post baby pooch. I know Anna knew what she was getting into but I think she thought Josh was so awesome and she was so lucky and the Duggars' are like American royalty....now she seems to have gotten the reality of it...she has already lost the looking up to him in awe when he speaks like Michelle still does for Jim Bob.

LOL @"the Duggars are like American royalty." Fundie royalty, maybe...American royalty? Nah. If I were trying to name American royalty I'd go with the Obamas, the Kennedys, the Rockefellers, Mark Zuckerberg, maybe some celebrities... But Duggars? Hahahahaha no.

I agree that Anna looks better with some weight on her, although I'm a fan of curves. Her face looked so gaunt in the earlier episodes.

LOL @"the Duggars are like American royalty." Fundie royalty, maybe...American royalty? Nah. If I were trying to name American royalty I'd go with the Obamas, the Kennedys, the Rockefellers, Mark Zuckerberg, maybe some celebrities... But Duggars? Hahahahaha no.

Exactly but she grew up in a very sheltered world.

Exactly but she grew up in a very sheltered world.

True, but not sheltered enough to keep her from birthing on a toilet for the world to see. Honestly, I think Anna likes the spotlight as much as Smugs. If she didn't, I think she would be far less willing to have every tiny event filmed (the birthday party, trip to buy yarn w/ Famy, Today show appearances).

Anyone else wondering how she can top the toilet birth when she has #3?

Anyone else wondering how she can top the toilet birth when she has #3?

Gives birth standing up while cooking dinner for Josh.

And then she can fry up the placenta and eat it! (on a side note why is that becoming popular?)

And then she can fry up the placenta and eat it! (on a side note why is that becoming popular?)

It's supposed to ward off post partum depression. Don't know if it's true. Most people I know into it dry it and put it in pills.

I would like to do this. It seems like one of those once-in-a-lifetime things you just gotta do. For the story, if nothing else.

LIke in that scene from "The Meaning of LIfe" where the baby falls out of the mother while she's cooking and she says wearily "oh would you just get that for me Dierdre!"

LIke in that scene from "The Meaning of LIfe" where the baby falls out of the mother while she's cooking and she says wearily "oh would you just get that for me Dierdre!"

:lol:

Giving birth on the roof of the bus while they speed off to a Santorum rally.

I don't know why but it grosses me out. When the midwife showed me the placenta after my son was born it grossed me out. I had no interest in looking at it little less eating it!

We watched a movie in my college Environmental Science class on population control. It showed a lady in China working in a rice paddy. She's walking along, doing her thing, and all the sudden she squats down, pulls up her skirt a little, scrunches up her face and a baby falls out from between her legs. Someone comes along, cuts the cord, takes the baby and she goes back to work.

So, Anna could totally have M3 while cooking dinner.

Then again who knows, maybe it is a food baby? It seems she must be aware of the suspicion since she's going for healthier choices such as the salad in the picture above.

Josh and Anna have always eaten differently. If you look at pictures from their instagrams involving food, Anna almost always has a small portion of meat and a big salad. That's why I think she's pregnant -- she actually appears to be quite careful about her diet. Also, I don't even think she looks overweight. I think she looks puffy, which I associate with pregnancy in young women.

I couldn't imagine knowing my mother's menstrual cycle so closely. There is something so perversely disturbing about that.

I knew my mom's. But only because we were all on the same cycle. Within days. It was kinda freaky. (But at least I never ran out of stuff!)

gah! squick, squick squick. the very thought gives me the shivers.

Bus birth maybe? She seemed pretty excited about the idea with Michael, which is pretty sick.

Skydive birth!

I doubt we would even be having this entire discussion if they weren't quiverfull. These types of constant "are they pregnant again or are they just fat?" discussions happen as a result of her choice to "let God control the womb".

Archived