IGNORED

Tell me Anna Duggar is not pg.

ladypuglover

If the syncing thing were true, fundie mamas and daughters wouldn't need different color dots. So there. :happy-partydance:

:dance:

I have never synced with anyone...now I'm thinking of N'Sync...oh darn

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think some women are very sensitive to that. One of my roomate was always in sync with me. (my period is more erratic, I was never in sync with anyone lol) and then I started the pill so she was in sync with that (better for her).

I think it depends on women!

I find it really hard to believe that I would sync with anybody because my cycles are 6 weeks long. Possibly if your cycles are the same length already?

And I have never been more glad to not have done many crunches post-baby because there is not much of a ridge going on, but there is 6+ finger gap that is going to have to be dealt with.

I find it really hard to believe that I would sync with anybody because my cycles are 6 weeks long. Possibly if your cycles are the same length already?

And I have never been more glad to not have done many crunches post-baby because there is not much of a ridge going on, but there is 6+ finger gap that is going to have to be dealt with.

Yeah, my cycles are erratic. Anywhere from just about 28 days to 6 weeks or so. And they also last anywhere from three days to almost a week. I'd be shocked if somebody were to sync up with me. I don't know. It's always struck me as such an odd concept.

A couple of new photos of Anna on http://duggarsblog.blogspot.com.au/ yesterday. She isn't holding a baby but is still partially obscured by other people. Her top is quite unflattering but I wouldn't like to call on whether it is a food-baby or real-baby.

I actually feel a bit sorry for Anna; no, not for being married to Josh, she choose that. Nor for a life of nappies and housework, she choose that too. I have read that Gothard wives are expected to maintain their figure so they will remain attractive and their husbands will not be tempted to stray. No lady should be pressured to maintain their figure while having hundreds of kids, especially when they are travelling and eating out all the time. (I don't imagine Anna has much say in where they eat.)

I could tell you about the time that almost all the women in my dormitory got their periods at the same time but I'll just use this smiley to express what happened. :o

I think what happened was a lot of the women went off their birth control pills since they weren't seeing their boyfriends for quite a few months, the stress of moving and so on. The meltdown and the resulting after effects were quite epic.

I checked out the photos on the Australian blog. Forget about Anna, holy shit look at Josh!

Serioulsy though, Anna looks to be about 5-6 months pregnant. Why haven't they whored this out for ratings? :think:

A couple of new photos of Anna on http://duggarsblog.blogspot.com.au/ yesterday. She isn't holding a baby but is still partially obscured by other people. Her top is quite unflattering but I wouldn't like to call on whether it is a food-baby or )

I think there is the curve of a baby bump under that red shirt.

What's with Anna wearing a star of David pendant? Isn't that usually a Jewish symbol? One of the other girls (Jinger?) was holding a picture of one up in another pic further down too.

Jessa truly is beautiful, and the photographer who took this series seems to have a great appreciation of that beauty, lots of lovely close ups of her face. I wonder if he feels defrauded?

Edited to fix iPads helpful nonsense talk

On the placenta topic. I've read that it helps a woman to recover from birth faster as well as wards off PPD. I had crippling PPD after my son was born and I had an extremely harrowing birth with my daughter with a hemorrhage. I had my mom cut up pieces of the placenta and put it in a smoothie so I never tasted it, but benefited from it. I don't know if it was the placenta or what but I didn't have PPD with her, although my recovery was pretty slow. I was only bedridden for two days though so maybe it helped with that too. I had four placenta smoothies.

and now I will be labeled a board freak. :lol:

Nah, the great thing about the internet is that there's always someone weirder than you out there! I still have my placenta in the freezer...my plan is to plant it under a fruit tree when we get some :P But I'm not against encapsulation. I couldn't eat anything that I knew had placenta in it (I struggle with liver) but to avoid PPD again? Maybe!

This shoulod have been a 19KAC factoid:

If Michelle had saved each of her placentas, there would have been enough for all the fruit trees planted on their yard.

or

If all of Michelle's placentas were laid end-to-end, they would reach Josh and Anna's house.

Nah, the great thing about the internet is that there's always someone weirder than you out there! I still have my placenta in the freezer...my plan is to plant it under a fruit tree when we get some :P But I'm not against encapsulation. I couldn't eat anything that I knew had placenta in it (I struggle with liver) but to avoid PPD again? Maybe!

If there were scientific studies backing up that taking those capsules worked I wouldn't have a problem taking them. I'm not having any more kids, so I haven't looked into it. Admittedly it creeps me out, but depression sucks. I'd have to see some sound research backing it up, though.

I think there is the curve of a baby bump under that red shirt.

What's with Anna wearing a star of David pendant? Isn't that usually a Jewish symbol? One of the other girls (Jinger?) was holding a picture of one up in another pic further down too.

Jessa truly is beautiful, and the photographer who took this series seems to have a great appreciation of that beauty, lots of lovely close ups of her face. I wonder if he feels defrauded?

Edited to fix iPads helpful nonsense talk

I noticed Jana is just so pretty. She gets more and more beautiful every time I see a photo of her.

If there were scientific studies backing up that taking those capsules worked I wouldn't have a problem taking them. I'm not having any more kids, so I haven't looked into it. Admittedly it creeps me out, but depression sucks. I'd have to see some sound research backing it up, though.

ooo would the placenta rot too fast if it's frozen and then planted with the fruit trees? It just seems wrong... I guess it does not make a difference though...

This shoulod have been a 19KAC factoid:

If Michelle had saved each of her placentas, there would have been enough for all the fruit trees planted on their yard.

or

If all of Michelle's placentas were laid end-to-end, they would reach Josh and Anna's house.

Or placenta-etti :lol:

Anna does not have a food baby. That's a real baby in there.

Also, what the fuck was Jana wearing in Illinois? It looked like something one would make a 5 year old girl wear :?

Anna does not have a food baby. That's a real baby in there.

Also, what the fuck was Jana wearing in Illinois? It looked like something one would make a 5 year old girl wear :?

I didn't mind Jana's outfit. It looked like something I'd wear myself, though maybe that's not a good thing given I'm ten years older than her.

Jill's was awful though. That high waisted tight denim skirt was horribly unflattering and looked really uncomfortable too.

Back to rectus diastasis...I'm 53 and have never given birth, never even been pg. Two years after I had a total abdominal hysto (vertical incision) I had a CT to diagnose a hernia, and it showed I also had RD. Why the heck do I have tis when all my googling shows the only way to get it is from childbirth??? And yes, I am 53 and perpetually look 7 months pg. I don't get it. I also think I have another large hernia :(

Archived