IGNORED

Tell me Anna Duggar is not pg.

ladypuglover

Because in last night's photo her belly is pulling on her maternity shirt.

http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/ ... a181_7.jpg

I know we have been wondering for the last few weeks but I think she is in her 2nd trimester. I'm fluffy and have a big belly and my shirt pulls like that too but I look fluffy all over unlike Anna who only looks plump in the belly, breasts and somewhat in the face. To have a belly that pokes out further than her breasts wouldn't she show in the legs, arms and everywhere else? I'm guessing mid to late Summer. So About the time Mikey is 14 months.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not convinced. She looks like I did after pregnancy (and actually for a bloody long time afterwards). My stomach was totally fucked up by my diastasis recti plus it took me a long time to lose the baby weight.

I do expect her announcing another little 'blessing' soon though. Didn't she conceive Mikey when Mykenzie (or however you spell the damn name) was around 9 or 10 months old?

Still not convinced. She looks like I did after pregnancy (and actually for a bloody long time afterwards). My stomach was totally fucked up by my diastasis recti plus it took me a long time to lose the baby weight.

I do expect her announcing another little 'blessing' soon though. Didn't she conceive Mikey when Mykenzie (or however you spell the damn name) was around 9 or 10 months old?

But the thing is, she had this very same shirt on before X-mas and her stomach was much smaller and didn't pull like that. I don't remember where to find the photos but it was the family reunion they had with her side of the family down in Texas. So either she is pregnant with triplet food babies or a very real pregnancy because this belly doesn't seem to be left over from Mikey.

ja20.com/

this was updated on 3/7/12 with no word of a pregnancy however my own personal opinion is there is a bun in the oven.

But the thing is, she had this very same shirt on before X-mas and her stomach was much smaller and didn't pull like that. I don't remember where to find the photos but it was the family reunion they had with her side of the family down in Texas. So either she is pregnant with triplet food babies or a very real pregnancy because this belly doesn't seem to be left over from Mikey.

I think she has gained weight, looking at her face she has definitely gained weight. Which isn't surprising when you consider their diet over the last three months. They have been on the road a lot and eating even more crap than usual. I might be wrong but I don't think she is pregnant yet, or at least if she is pregnant she is only in the first trimester.

Yes but...

Anna had a miscarriage between Mackynzie & Michael. I assume she follows Old Testament teaching like JB&M and waited eighty days after Mackynzie was born before sleeping with Josh again. In the next eight months she has conceived, miscarried, had another 40/80 day break (maybe?) and conceived Michael.

I doubt Josh waits 40-80 days before climbing on Anna. From that picture, I'm sorry to say, she just looks fat. Perhaps the crap diet is catching up with her.

How late do they typically wait to announce a pregnancy (including J'chelle, since I'm assuming Anna will take her performance cues from Ma Duggar)? The Duggars might not have the same incentives to delay the announcement until after the first trimester.

I'm guessing we should be asking ourselves when the next sweeps week is. May right?

She looks fat and tired. Too much going on, crap food, babies back to back although it wouldn't surprise me if she simply doesn't bother buying real clothes - maternity until she hits menopause.

On further reflection, I'm going with pregnant, since the odds are always dramatically in that theory's favor (although I admit that the junk diet theory isn't exactly a dark horse).

Maybe if she's pudgy she can go longer before having to announce - didn't the girls track Michelle's cycle? That way she won't be paraded like the brood mare for as long.

How can you see anything at all with that baby blocking her entire abdominal region?

I'm still voting preggers. She looks a little bigger here than the last picture, and her face always gets puffy when she's pregnant.

With Anna's hand on the back of the high chair (and the looks on both Anna and Mikey's faces) it looks like she had just jerked the high chair in front of her belly to hide it!

ive been thinking pg for awhile.. im betting 2nd trimester to. Shes always sitting sideways or holding a kid to block her tummy when possible. I think they are keeping it under wraps after the Jubilee fiasco.. they want to keep the attention on Michelle.

ive been thinking pg for awhile.. im betting 2nd trimester to. Shes always sitting sideways or holding a kid to block her tummy when possible. I think they are keeping it under wraps after the Jubilee fiasco.. they want to keep the attention on Michelle.

This is what I think. Also, I'm struck by how sad and hollow-eyed Jana looks compared to Jessa, who looks positively radiant.

Maybe if she's pudgy she can go longer before having to announce - didn't the girls track Michelle's cycle? That way she won't be paraded like the brood mare for as long.

I couldn't imagine knowing my mother's menstrual cycle so closely. There is something so perversely disturbing about that.

I think that Anna is pregnant, but there isn't an announcement because of the Jubilee fiasco and backlash against the Duggars. If she is pregnant, she should stay at home. It can't be healthy for Anna to travel so much, and we all have seen what has happened to Josh's exploding waistline.

The best thing for J&A to do, if they are pregnant, is to do what "normal" people do when they are pregnant: announce it to close friends and family. They could even make a small announcement on their website. But making any announcement on TV (like the Today Show) will only increase the consensus that Josh is no different than his famewhoring parents and will do anything to pimp his family out for the almighty dollar.

BTW, Jana has looked dead in the eyes for a while. I hope she knows non-Gothardites probably care more about her and her siblings' well-being than her own parents.

I remember reading on No Longer Quivering one girl when she got her period her Dad proudly gave her a color to put dots on the days of the calender she'd had her period. Her mother was one color and she got her own color.

I remember reading on No Longer Quivering one girl when she got her period her Dad proudly gave her a color to put dots on the days of the calender she'd had her period. Her mother was one color and she got her own color.

I think that was Razing Ruth, her mom had red and she had pink. Very disturbing.....what kind of father even wants to know when his daughter gets her period?!?

If she were pregnant, I can see them keeping it quiet simply because it's so soon after Jubilee's grand jubilee.

If the world knows she's pregnant and she were to unfortunately miscarry, what do they do? Quietly and privately grieving like normal people would reinforce the general notion that Michelle and Jim Bob's behavior an over-the-top political statement. And naming the fetus Mardi Gras and having an extravagant, filmed funeral would be a bizarre thing to do.

I'm guessing, at least for the short term, any Duggar pregnancies will be kept quiet for as long as possible.

I'm not sure that Anna is pregnant. I mean, she doesn't look any bigger than she did in those "Wow, she's totally pregnant!" photos from a month or two ago...

I live with my parents and sister, and all three of us women are of menstruating age, so it's not hard to tell when it's Communist Week for us, and I see my mum's birth control pills in the medicine cabinet. But that's just part of living with other women; that's way different to detailing your cycle on the family calendar. Just really weird, and makes an idol of fertility imo.

Going by this picture, and the others that were posted, I'm thinking she's pregnant. And they're just not saying anything/hoping no one notices because they're either going to announce it on the show or on the Today Show or in People magazine for maximum attention. Besides, they have a show to keep going! Someone's gotta keep popping out babies to keep the money train going!

If she is pregnant, she and Smuggar are in for a very rude awakening. Three children under the age of three. Maybe Joy-Anna can move in with them to act as a proxy buddy until Mackynzie gets to the age where she can become an M'Slave.

Archived