IGNORED

Tell me Anna Duggar is not pg.

ladypuglover

Perhaps they want to know? Or maybe Michelle is more pleasent when she's pregnant since she clearly loves being pregnant.

Or maybe they know that TLC=gravy train and as soon as that dries up they'll be back to making their own laundry soap, "buying used and saving the difference" and wearing homemade prairie dresses....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if they receive a present or something like this whenever Juterus finds out that she is expecting again.. otherwise I can't explain their joy about it since they are the ones that have to raise the new blessing.

These children have been trained to do exactly as their parents want, and that includes emotions. They know that it's something they're supposed to be happy and excited about. Anytime they are unhappy, they squash their feelings down so that they won't end up in Hell. There parents have worked very hard to stamp out any independent thoughts and feelings.

It's like when their parents insisted that all the boys and girls wanted to share only two bedrooms. It's hard to believe that over a dozen children would all want exactly the same thing, but they know what their parents want and they know that they are supposed to want the same things. Frankly, I'm surprised that some of them are allowed to not like pickles.

I thought on an early special Josh explained how they were all unique because some liked pickles and others did not. If they all like pickles then there goes an individuality!

I was immaculately conceived and my mother is still a virgin.

My 10 year old son said something to us recently about how we'd only had sex once, because adults have sex to make babies. We were, like, "You might want to sit down, honey."

I was immaculately conceived and my mother is still a virgin.

The Immaculate Conception is NOT a virgin conception. The Immaculate Conception refers to the conception of Mary, whose parents Anne and Joachim had sex. But Mary's soul was not stained by original sin, the reason being that God knew she was to be the mother of Jesus. The Immaculate Conception is a belief of the Catholic Church. A virgin birth means a conception that happened without sexual intercourse.

I predict that if she is pregnant- and she may well be- that this baby, boy or girl, will be named after "Aunt" Jubilee.

We'll see the arrival of little Mubilee Malom Duggar later this year. :D

I predict that if she is pregnant- and she may well be- that this baby, boy or girl, will be named after "Aunt" Jubilee.

Hahahahahahaha

Love it!

Me three!! :whistle: lalalalala! :whistle:

Is it bad I actually know when I was conceived? My parents told me my EDD and I subtracted back and I was conceived on my dads birthday.

Is it bad I actually know when I was conceived? My parents told me my EDD and I subtracted back and I was conceived on my dads birthday.

Well, happy birthday Dad!

Well, happy birthday Dad!

LOL!

I'm surprised my son hasn't done that. He knows how late he was, so he can work out his EDD and count back until he gets to Valentines day!

Doing the same thing, I was my mother's birthday sex. Somethings children need never know and that is why I am lucky with my sons not caring. Now their wives might and tell their husbands that your folks like to party it up on holidays. :oops:

LOL!

I'm surprised my son hasn't done that. He knows how late he was, so he can work out his EDD and count back until he gets to Valentines day!

Thats pretty how much I did it. I never connected it because I was born over 2 weeks late then my mom said I was due on this date and the math nerd that I am my mind immediately counted back then I regretted that. LOL

Thats pretty how much I did it. I never connected it because I was born over 2 weeks late then my mom said I was due on this date and the math nerd that I am my mind immediately counted back then I regretted that. LOL

Actually, considering my son is also a major maths nerd, he probably has worked it out already!

Actually, considering my son is also a major maths nerd, he probably has worked it out already!

My parent's dont know I figured out when I was conceived. He's probably too embarrassed to tell you (I know I am!)

My friend asked me when my mum's birthday was and when mine was. I realised it was nine months exactly before mine and felt sick.

I remember reading on No Longer Quivering one girl when she got her period her Dad proudly gave her a color to put dots on the days of the calender she'd had her period. Her mother was one color and she got her own color.

I remember that post. It was creepy.

LOL!

What's hilarious is that I had to inform my mom that I was probably conceived on Valentine's Day, because she told me I was born one day early. So I counted back, and told my mom. Then she got this distant look in her eyes, and she said, "Oh yeah, that makes sense. Your father took me out to dinner that night, and I got really drunk. I probably wouldn't have asked for a condom, then. I always wondered how I ended up pregnant." Um...the fuck?

But my mother has always been a bit overly informative about her sex life.

I'm kind of disappointed that my son was probably conceived a week or two after we got back from our honeymoon. I'm not disappointed about my son, of course! It's just that it would have been a lot more interesting to say that our son was conceived in the private pool of the awesome villa we stayed at! People do assume that he was a honeymoon baby, though, and I don't bother correcting them. =p

In Jewish fundie families, I'm talking real Jewish here, the period stuff is kept extremely discreet. Husband and wife go to great lengths so that no one, including the children, will know when the wife is impure. They never express physical affection in public, or even pass objects directly from hand to hand, because there are certain weeks when that isn't allowed, and they don't want to let anyone see when those weeks are happening. Yeah, it's really extreme...but in my opinion it's in so much better taste than what these Christian fundies do. If you're going to make periods a big deal, at least give the woman the option to be private about it.

I don't think it's discreet at all. You always know when a couple are "on" or "off" based on whether or not one of them will hand a baby/the car keys/anything to the other. And women submit their bloody underwear to be inspected by rabbis...hardly what I'd call "discreet", but that's just my opinion. Of course, publicly tracking one's period on a calendar that the entire family can see is in its own league of screwed-up-behavior.

00e3e182713111e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg

This is her at the bottom, right?

Yup, thats her. My money is on 3-4 months prego. That put them right in the money zone for a "birth" episode in the summer and a fall season. They wouldnt DARE take away Michelle's spoltight before this season is over, especially given the Bates show spoiling her speshulness. I think there will be a today show announcement in May of #3, just to keep them relevant...

I highly doubt smugs could sell TLC on a spin off but he could atleast get another toilet birth episode out of them. How does 50k sound to shit out another one, Anna?

I hope to god she has just put on weight / still got baby weight. The way those guys are living and traveling atm is not good for pregnancy. Saying that she went all over on the bus the last time.

It seems like it... I definitely think Smuggar and Anna will have as many children as possible. WITHOUT a doubt, Smuggar is probably planning on taking over the show whenever J'chelle stops having kids or it gets boring. That way, Smuggar wouldn't even need his business for income anymore since he would just have the spin off show. In this case, let's all hope The Bates get more ratings to try to distract viewers from encouraging a Smuggar spin off....

EDIT: Here is the first topic posted on a suspected pregnancy with more pictures viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7772 "Grandduggar #3 on The Way?"

Then again who knows, maybe it is a food baby? It seems she must be aware of the suspicion since she's going for healthier choices such as the salad in the picture above.

I was thinking of how hurt I'd be if I came upon a thread talking about my post baby pooch. I know Anna knew what she was getting into but I think she thought Josh was so awesome and she was so lucky and the Duggars' are like American royalty....now she seems to have gotten the reality of it...she has already lost the looking up to him in awe when he speaks like Michelle still does for Jim Bob.

Archived