IGNORED

Another Jewish Christian Hybrid

debrand

I've just started reading this site so I don't know how good the snark material will be.

wrestlewithyah.webs.com/

I believe that a young man is the writer. He commented on the site, On The Box so I followed the link in his name to his webpage.

Well, we took a Greyhound bus journey, surrounded by angels, across the USA from Columbus, OH to Santa Ana, CA!!! Whew! יְהוָה צְבָאֹות had already spoken to us about being strengthened for the journey, like Elijah, and that it was a LONG one. So, armed with tracts, and an audio Bible to drown out ungodly conversations, we boarded the bus... Have you ever slept on a bus? Well, we did for 2 nights consecutive...it's like, "Hey Anni, how does my foot taste?" ha ha, but seriously, we were actually challenged and blessed at the same time. I could feel the Holy Spirit anointing us as we prayed AGAINST the bloodguilt of the cities (Phoenix, Memphis) and states (California) that we passed through (abortion incurs bloodguilt and stores up wrath to be revealed on judgment day from יְהוָה )...please pray that we hear His voice very clearly about our future travels. We are not sure what direction to take.

As an older teen, I rode a bus from Florida to NC. It was not fun. I can't imagine how much worse it would be to share a bus with someone concerned about ungodly conversation and the bloodguilt of cities. With my luck, these people would have been my seat partner.

Here is more:

What are people saying about Naphtali Services?

We are a complete JOKE! The professional quality of our tracts, CDs and DVDs is PATHETIC (typos, etc.)

We are despised and rejected by many churches and synagogues. People avoid us like the plague.

We do the opposite of what we are told...

We have been homeless, sexually abused, we have eating disorders, and we are VERY DIFFICULT to live with.

We are even MORE difficult to work with, because we don't like anyone telling us what to do.

We pay people to work for us UP FRONT, and then many of our laborers "take the money and run."

We are eccentric? We have severe ANGER problems.

But we are GOOD poets and we know the Messiah's TRUE NAME!!! So, how would you feel about joining us?

***4th Annual horseback ride - Missouri, USA - June 2011***

We are AMAZED at His ability to do MORE than we think or ask. In fact, we've learned to ASK Him to do MORE than we think or ask, and He does! We ended up studying Zechariah 6 and Revelation 6 (they're very similar) about the horses. I was in travail BEFORE (Satan somehow found out about the JOY we were going to experience, and pulled out all the stops to try to destroy, kill and steal). So, this year was a homeless man with 8 children, (who has warrants out for his arrest - let's call him black horse), a man who struggles with homosexuality (let's call him Alpha), a woman who graduated valedictorian but fell into sexual sin (let's call her Tav), and myself.

But, when the Holy Spirit falls, we MUST obey His/Her promptings. So, we entered the field, and saw, behold 3 red horses! This is the very state I was molested in by my 3rd grade art teacher. Bitter sweet. BUT, now that the Father has struck down tongues that rise in judgment against me, I have been blessed to have a WIFE! (People said I would NEVER get married).

So, we let BLACK HORSE drive (has the father's heart, and I hated to see him sleeping in the woods). "I will make a covenant of peace with them, and cause wild beasts to cease from the land; and they will dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods..." (Ezekiel 34:25). But maybe it was OKAY. Thank you for correction prophet Ezekiel! We really are a bunch of wounded, scattered, rejected people.

The POWER of the horse amazes me. Also, seeing them run is majestic. I was fearful, but Tav helped me to overcome my fears. She has more experience. We see links between rejection and eating disorder. She opened her heart to me, about her failing. I saw a vision of her in hell a few months earlier, and shared it with her. SEXUAL BONDAGES ARE LIKE HELL. But this woman, and all of us really, AROSE to our calling to RECEIVE HEALING. Alpha took the horse by the reigns, and the horse was struck with madness. Alpha struggles with unclean homosexual spirits and somehow that spirit struck MADNESS / TERROR into the horse. "In that day," says יְהוָה , "I will strike every horse with confusion, and its rider with madness; I will open My eyes on the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. " (Zechariah 12). The horse jumped all the way up, and FELL FLAT ON HIS BACK! THEN, HE RIPPED A HUGE FART! I was literally CRYING I was laughing so hard!!!! Was the unclean spirit cast out?? HA!

A man with not just a warrant but warrants out for his arrest? That floored me. Wouldn't the honorable thing be for that man to turn himself in to the police? This group seems a little off to me

This kid needs to be on medication and fast. Gah what drivel.

:o

Uhh... :| what was that? I don't understand this being a Jew and a Christian at the same time. You can be a Jew by ancestry that is a Christian by faith or a Christian that adds Jewish practices, but you can't be both religions. The religions are mutually exclusive!

Sorry this new trend bothers me.

These people need psychiatric help.

Our ministry is also credited with signs and wonders (is yours??) as Michael, at the age of 29, led a raising from the dead in Costa Mesa, CA, on the streets near The Lighthouse Church (pastor Dale ROCKS!) This happened in 2008 and the young lady's name is Laura. (Please e-mail [address redacted] for the full testimony.)

Kenny Samples, AKA "Silly Bear Samples" - OH priest of joy and peace He needs deliverance from an abusive demonized stepfather... [address redacted] (where angels fear to tread) send him CONFIDENTIAL prayer requests regarding sex abuse, gender confusion, etc.

So, this is what whiplash feels like. The crazy wind blew through so fast just on the first page I kind of lost myself for a second.

Buzzard, Ah'm hinkin' he's no weel :( That doesn't sound like fundy talk, that sounds like mental illness.

Internet diagnosis is dodgy, granted, but I am bipolar with a tilt towards manic and I know when everything starts taking on special significance for me I end up under psychiatric care. I hope this guy gets any help he needs.

Uh, yeah. This reminds me of the "word salad" that I observed from some acutely psychotic people when I worked in-patient.

And what the hell is "bloodguilt", anyway?

Deeleam wrote:

And what the hell is "bloodguilt", anyway?

I think bloodguilt is the collective guilt that godless cities are under because they support such unholy things such as abortion, gay rights, ungodly music, divorce and women wearing pants.

Deeleam wrote:

Uh, yeah. This reminds me of the "word salad" that I observed from some acutely psychotic people when I worked in-patient.

ITA. Lina may have been batshit crazy in her own special way but she was at least articulate. This reads like something the FBI will be using to delve into his psyche to understand why he snapped one day.

Yes. Back in the good ol' days before the internet, this stuff would have been typed in all caps with no punctuation. I hope his wife can be ready to help him when he really rides off the rails.

I actually found it quite triggering and scary to read, cause it sent up so many red flags.

One of them was the naming of others into non human names and the shift into ALL CAPS. The names obviously have significance for him but normally if you want to disguise a name Lucy will be changed to Alice, etc.

One was where things take on a huge and weighty importance they should not have. How well do I know this feeling. When you've seen a rope for pulling curtains together, which has got slightly twisted in the normal scheme of things, as a noose and thought that God set it in your path for a reason and panicked...you are getting to where this guy is. (That's happened to me)

Another is things that have characteristics impressed on them. This part is very difficult to explain but I'm trying to say what goes on inside psychosis, and I see psychosis in those two excerpts.

This just screams mental illness to me. Years ago a good friend of mind went into psychosis and she thought she was killing people with her thoughts. She could see the significance of events and objects that no one else could because God and Satan were fighting over her. It was heart breaking and exhausting.

Archived