IGNORED

Maxwells in Chicago

Rosie

Looks like Sarah got gussied up:

titus2 .com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC_9428.jpg

titus2 .com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC_9488.jpg

I guess this is her marketing opportunity of the year.

This dude in the leather jacket does not look convinced of whatever is being said during this fellowshipping:

titus2 .com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC_9479.jpg

What is up with this costume?:

titus2 .com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC_95581.jpg

EDITED to break links.

To Think I missed the opportunity of Maxwells in my state I would have gone just for this. Sarah really is a lovely young woman and I hope she is able to find a guy soon.

I have a feeling Daddy Steve has rejected courtship offers for Sarah. I laugh at how the Maxwells imply that having Nathan around makes iTonRamp popular. That program is overpriced.

Sarah looks cute with her hair curled. Didn't one of our posters who was

acquainted with the Maxwells say Sarah did have some potential suitors but turned

them down? Since this wasn't a homeschooling conference maybe there were some older

(like 30) guys there.

I don't know when the last time was when I saw so many clean-cut ,shiny, happy people

in one place.

Guest Anonymous

:P The random spaces in the links drove me wild before I realised why the links didn't work, so here's an unbroken one for anyone else in need:

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC_9428.jpg

taken from this post:

titus2.com/blog/index.php/2012/03/14/the-report/

Guest Anonymous
Didn't one of our posters who was

acquainted with the Maxwells say Sarah did have some potential suitors but turned

them down?

I guess Sarah has taken on enough of Steve's "teaching" to have priced herself out of the market. And, since Steve clearly opens all the family's correspondence, and since God speaks to Sarah via Steve's bibletimes, I doubt there is much scope for an 'unsuitable' suitor to slip through the net.

Christopher photographed Jonathan Lewis (of Homeschool Enrichment Magazine) and his wife, Linnea, wedding last year.

SOTDRT education strikes again.

Guest Anonymous

And Steve is quick to use the blogs comments to make sure we know Sarah did not do her hair out of vanity.....

Rebecca K. says:

March 14, 2012 at 11:36 am

Glad things went so well for you. Saturday, we attended the St. Louis Area Believer’s conference. It was great! The theme was “God’s Word Stands Foreverâ€. The speakers were wonderful, and the fellowship sweet. I was praying for you guys.

That was sweet of Abby and Bethany to bless their daddy.

Looks like you and Anna decided to do something different with your hair, Sarah!

I don’t know what the weather is like right now for you, but here it feels like summer. I’m not ready for that, but Dad says that winter isn’t over yet.

Praying for you in getting your thoughts together and everything for Spring Days.

God bless! Rebecca K.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mary asked to try something different for Sarah and Anna’s hair.

I'm pretty sure that this kid is Enoch Sanders

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DSC_9402.jpg

Yup, it is. Noah was a speaker on some panel about young entrepreneurs or something like that.

As for the costume, the conference was linked up with something called "Liberty Day," where everyone is encouraged to some dressed in costume for a reenactment/ball thing.

My favourite part was this " Friday evening, at 9, there was a dessert social. It was a great time to fellowship with others, and there was untold numbers to choose from to chat with."

And if you look at the next two photos, it's only men. I don't see a skirt in sight! Love it! I am glad to see that Sarah at least has some sort of libido and hasn't been stomped on too much by Pa Maxwell.

As for the costume, the conference was linked up with something called "Liberty Day," where everyone is encouraged to some dressed in costume for a reenactment/ball thing.

Ha! Now it makes more sense. I hadn't recognized it was a costume, per se, or that he was wearing it for some event - I was only thinking he has very weird and odd-fitting taste in clothes!

(But hey, half the wimminfolk on these blogs walk around in Regency Wear, so I'm not too crazy for not realizing, right?)

And Steve is quick to use the blogs comments to make sure we know Sarah did not do her hair out of vanity.....

Sure, poor Mary knows if her big sisters don't ever get married and get out of the house, maybe she won't either. Maybe she decided to help 'em along a little.

Oh boy, such irony. All those photo's taken in a college LIBRARY. :roll: I find it amusing that fundies are so against college, yet are having their "convention" on a college campus. (Which looks, beautiful.) I wonder if any students were around.

That other picture of Stevies session is so "uncrowded".

Oh for fucks sake. I'd bet that Mary had to ask Pa Maxwell for permission to style her sister's hair. The jackass probably told her he had to pray on it before giving her permission. :roll:

Archived