IGNORED

Rebecca Loomis STILL not pregnant??

Lady Elaine

Yup, those are Seppi women.

If Rebecca isn't pregnant, then I wonder if she's going through fertility treatments. A coworker of mine "porked up" while undergoing fertility treatments (everyone thought she was a couple of months pregnant before she actually was). She explained that weight gain was part of the process, but I've completely forgotten what the purpose was since then (her first child is now over a year old).

I don't perceive the "dead eyes" but she does seem to look a little strained, similar to her "look" in photos taken during the brief pregnancy. Morning sickness?

For example, the French (referred to in the preceding comment to which Rebecca is responding) are reaping what they have sown. God allowed them to reduce their fertility significantly and now they are slowly becoming outnumbered by Muslims, who are allegedly taking over their country.

Saw the same mistaken reasoning in the comments there. Where's this French/Muslim divide coming from? If you're Muslim AND French, and you have lots of babies, then yes, the population of France could end up skewed to your demographics. But the use of "French" to mean "white, Catholic French" is a bit troublesome. There are Muslim French people.

Saw the same mistaken reasoning in the comments there. Where's this French/Muslim divide coming from? If you're Muslim AND French, and you have lots of babies, then yes, the population of France could end up skewed to your demographics. But the use of "French" to mean "white, Catholic French" is a bit troublesome. There are Muslim French people.

Not when your world view is Christians are the only people. :roll:

Oh, where did that photo come from? That's awesome!

I agree, Rebecca has filled out some, and I can only hope it is due to either a pregnancy or fertility treatments. As much as she's a fundie, my heart broke for her when she miscarried within days of her younger sister giving birth. I wish she was blogging somewhere, or at least has joined a mothering group either live or online to talk about her loss.

Archived