IGNORED

In Which I Continue To Judge LL

treemom

So the adoptive mother of the year LL who is 9 months pregnant and spent most of her pregnancy on bedrest took herself a little trip to Blissdom,

www.vitafamiliae.com/

Why do I judge her? I mean really, should I be judging a mother for just taking a little trip. Heaven knows I do it. This is why I judge. She adopted a daughter from Ethiopia who she then expected to blanket train, sleep on her own and basically just be a perfect little smiley girl immediately.

And then, just 4 months after they brought her home she got pregnant. And her pregnancies are high risk.

She spent almost the entire time on bed rest, medicated and barely homeschooling. The kids got nearly no real attention from her (for reasons i can understand). So what does she do just a couple weeks before she brings yet another baby into this world right on top of a little one she just adopted? What does she do now that she actually can do anything?

She takes a trip to hang out with women bloggers.

If there is proof that the quiverfull mentality that kids are so very very much a blessing, this is it. I have said it before, the parents might be blessed by the kids but I am not always sure the kids are being blessed by these parents.

Yeah, I saw that, and my eyes about rolled out of my head when I saw that trampoline pic. If you read her public Twitter, apparently now she's contracting AND she has bronchitis, which she's implying she picked up at Blissdom.

I only made to 38 plus weeks once but I never was allowed more than 20 minutes away from my doctors. Sheesh, I had to spend 6 months on bedrest with 6 weeks of that time in L&D and was never allowed to get dressed. Must be nice to pretend to jump for a photo when you have worst case of bedhaed instead. Bitch, you don't even know what it is like to have total bedrest, drugged out of your ever loving mind while trying to remain pregnant while still being a mother to a crowd of children. :evil:

What's with all the fundies adopting kids from Africa lately? (As in last 3-5 years)

At road trip at 38 weeks? I didn't want to waddle any farther than the bathroom. I even got uncomfortable driving to work when I was that pregnant. A road trip would have been pure hell. To each her own, I suppose.

Archived