IGNORED

He looks so harmless....

formergothardite

......yet he would be willing to pick up a stone and bash gay people to death and supports slavery.

biblicalbeginnings.com/2012/02/dreams-original-composition.html

Josiah, you have such potential, yet you are so filled with evil and hate.

Guest Anonymous
The lyrics are my intellectual property. Please don't steal them.

Sheesh he has a high opinion of himself. Dude, those lyrics are not good. No one wants to steal your shitty song.

When we were young, shorter than the grass

and we looked admiringly up to the cricket's knee

The cat and the Fiddle closed the stage at last

And we sang with our grass, and played with the trees

What the hell does that mean? They smoked weed while they harmonized?

The cigarette men, the blackbird and the wren

were the only evil which we feared.

Now it's our hearts, our own sinful hearts

which over time we have seared.

He's just cramming some shit in there that rhymes. Are you supposed to sear hearts? I was under the impression that they're pretty tough, maybe he braises them afterwards.

We used to dream like we had a clue, and we still do.

We used to dream like we had a clue.

Yeah, that's a masterpiece on par with Strawberry Fields. There's not enough eye rolling in the world. :roll:

**ETA: Speaking of Strawberry Fields, here's a little wisdom from John Lennon for Josiah. "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see."

It is ironic that some of these kids would probably get along with mine. However, their friendship could only be taken so far because of the homophobia and unwillingness to accept others.

I think he meant making whistles out of grass, but smoking weed word probably do him a world of good. He needs to chill and not take himself so seriously.

I think he meant making whistles out of grass, but smoking weed word probably do him a world of good. He needs to chill and not take himself so seriously.

This whole song sounds to me like someone was high when they wrote it.... hey, an excuse to use this smilie! :banana-stoner:

I see FJ is going to be a constant distraction from my productiveness... :)

Count on it. You may, though, become a really good multi-tasker :D

Hah! Just clicked over to his page...

"Fear God. And fear nought."

I'll just be sniggering away here in the corner.

can someone direct me to one of his hateful gay bashing or slavery posts - I am muddleheaded today and his crummy song's made it worse...

It was on the thread when he came here. I can't remember the name of the thread. He discussed supporting slavery on his blog, though.

Guest Anonymous
can someone direct me to one of his hateful gay bashing or slavery posts - I am muddleheaded today and his crummy song's made it worse...

Check out this thread - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6221

Racism, homophobia, defending slavery, and advocating stoning people to death. And he says all of this under his real name. He doesn't hide his bigotry under a bushel.

In his latest post he has cleared up his thoughts on doing weed. He personally perfers to smoke tobacco, but he is okay with pot being legal.

He also thinks Ron Paul is WONDERFUL!!!!! He can solve all of our problems!!!

Archived