IGNORED

Kirk Cameron and "Strict Female Rule"

Lady Elaine

I liked Candace better when she was in Full House.

She was my favorite when I was little and watched Full House. There's something weird about this family where finding God saps any spark of life from them. It's like they become so earnest about their idea of the Truth that they can't... well... act.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best thing about Full House was Kimmy Gibler.

And I guess sexxxxy Uncle Jesse. One of my first crushes.

Mine too *sigh*

• 4 weeks later...

Loved this tip o' the miter to Kirk over at dlisted's recent Caption This competition:

caption0313_1.jpg

Kirk Cameron's only serious competition for World's Saddest Birthday Party. - nickysix

Also, thanks, emmieJ! :)

I've only seen him in Fireproof, he's not exactly Meryl Streep...however, I can kind of understand some aspect of this "photo rule".

Maybe his wife has jealousy issues?

Over here, Christian women GO NUTS for Kirk Cameron just like they do Chris Tomlin. Lust Factor=5.4x10^6000. So maybe he doesn't pose alone in those photos just to ensure that gossip doesn't arise. Hundreds of female fans can pose some real insecurity issues for a wife.

I know that for the kiss scene at the end of Fireproof, his wife donned a wig and took the place of the main actress.

Maybe he just doesn't want to deal with the situation that could arise from suggestive photography?

Archived