IGNORED

Jim Bob and Michelle were alone in New York

luv2laugh

According to them, Frumpalicious, they were trying for #23. I apologize in advance if I seem insensetive.

They said they have 10 sons and 10 daughters but one of those daughters is in heaven. Once again they forgot Caleb.

I bet five bucks they were trying for #21.

Michelle is probably devastated that the Bates are tied with her? I wonder why this Valentine's day is so special that they would take a special trip like that? I don't know.

They're busy living the link Gothard teaches: Work yourself out of a job by having enough kids to do it all for you. Never do anything yourself that you can't have your kids do for you.

I wonder if they will do something naughty. Maybe they will go dancing or drink wine with dinner or eat pork. Without the kids around, they can get away with anything!

I bet five bucks they were trying for #21.

Took the thought right out of my head. :angry-screaming: :puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front:

According to them, Frumpalicious, they were trying for #23. I apologize in advance if I seem insensetive.

#23? What's the math/logic? Even if you count the miscarried fetus/babes JCaleb and Jubilee, that would still leave trying for #22... who else was there?

So if they make 22 will it be a miscarriage no I don't wish that but logically or another mouths in the hospital with another Josie.The Bates baby son is in the hospital so I am thinking they both have hit their limit for health babies.

So if they make 22 will it be a miscarriage no I don't wish that but logically or another mouths in the hospital with another Josie.The Bates baby son is in the hospital so I am thinking they both have hit their limit for health babies.

Can you post a link to the Bates' baby still being in the hospital?

They could do hormone treatments like the bates to try and keep the baby to term.

Michelles going to die within 3 years at the most. Im calling it. She is literally going to kill herself trying to have babies. Sad.

They were just on access hollywood wearing the same bad blue shirt. They showed the LIVE ultrasound and then clipped to her praying "the lord giveth and the lord taketh away..." Christ, really?

Are you kidding me? They are going to try EXTRA hard to have baby No. 21 (since Caled apparently doesnt matter). We can all bet that they are going to have a marathon tonight! Oh, they would just love to announce that they concieved the baby on Valentine's day.

I can see that JB is an extremely horny guy...he has said numberous times that he enjoys physical" part of marriage and you know what? I can see Michelle being the type to love sex just because it can give her another "blessing." Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she has never had the big "o" in her life lol

They're busy living the link Gothard teaches: Work yourself out of a job by having enough kids to do it all for you. Never do anything yourself that you can't have your kids do for you.

Seriously? He teaches this? It doesn't surprise, just hadn't seen it before.

Took the thought right out of my head. :angry-screaming: :puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front:

This.

They were just on access hollywood wearing the same bad blue shirt. They showed the LIVE ultrasound and then clipped to her praying "the lord giveth and the lord taketh away..." Christ, really?

Also this. Apparently the Lord does not giveth new shirts.

They said they have 10 sons and 10 daughters but one of those daughters is in heaven. Once again they forgot Caleb.

I hate these fucking Duggars. Poor Caleb.

I can't stand that they keep leaving Caleb out of the mix.

This goes to show that when she re-recorded her letter to Jubilee, she did not really mean it or felt that it was a mistake. She just changed it for the public. And you know what? No one that interviews them ever confronts them about it b/c they only choose to do these fluff interviews...these people need to get real! Sickening

I use to find Michelle to be so inspiring but I am so dissappointed in her. Wow...unbelievable

Archived