IGNORED

Now the grammies involve Satan

Wolfie

nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=8639

I really hope this is a poe, but the person who posted it to his facebook where I found it probably believed it was real.

Ugh apparently EVERYONE worships Satan. What she did was tacky especially the part with the Alter boys,which offended me. But no...the only person that I suspect is affiliated with Satanists is Jay Z. And no,not because of the "Illuminati" rumors,which I dont believe have any merit. Im a Wiccan and I study under members of a reformed Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn,so its easy for me to recognize when someone is likely a member of an Order. Its actually not some big behind the scenes secret,most of them are going to be completely upfront and honest about it. Jay Z is. Not that it matters anyway. All these other celebrities just like pushing the envelope. What Nicki Minaj did last night was clearly just an attempt to be as edgy and look as insane as Lady Gaga has. I think that whole thing is played out now. Gaga didnt win anything last night,and she didnt perform. Someone with natural talent and no over the top gimmicks DID win numerous awards and performed flawlessly. I welcome the change back to normalcy in the music industry.

OMG yes. Or at least, if you're going to be gimmicky and insane please at least be original, or credit your sources.

Speaking of lady gaga apparently miranda lambert sat next to her. Miranda posted a thing on her facebook about gaga being her new friend... And it was horrific reading all the responses. So many were against lady gaga saying she was weird and had on talent class or morals... Several people were saying miranda is too good to be lady gaga's friend and miranda better not be friends with her. Anyways on the subject of the grammys being satanic... Well supposedly anything that grou christian music is satanic. Even christian rock.

Speaking of lady gaga apparently miranda lambert sat next to her. Miranda posted a thing on her facebook about gaga being her new friend... And it was horrific reading all the responses. So many were against lady gaga saying she was weird and had on talent class or morals... Several people were saying miranda is too good to be lady gaga's friend and miranda better not be friends with her. Anyways on the subject of the grammys being satanic... Well supposedly anything that grou christian music is satanic. Even christian rock.

I think most of Gaga's outfits are tacky, but I love her for pushing boundaries as she does. :D

I think most of Gaga's outfits are tacky, but I love her for pushing boundaries as she does. :D

You mean the boundaries that David Bowie, Kiss, Cher, Madonna, and Marilyn Manson already pushed?

You mean the boundaries that David Bowie, Kiss, Cher, Madonna, and Marilyn Manson already pushed?

I do not recall Bowie wearing a meat dress. :lol:

...And I probably just defrauded someone with that mental image. :doh:

I don't recall any Bowie meat dresses myself, but I think a lot of his costumes and his persona were as boundary pushing in their time as meat dress was to ours.

Ugh, except way more sanitary.

ETA- Meat dress just makes me giggle. I mean, meat dress. Say it a bunch of times. I am sleepy.

Well yeah her outfits are out these but viaup on reason to say lady gaga is an animal and is gross and all the other horrible things said... One person said miranda should have got up and moved. I want to shake these people and tell them its none of their famo business who is friends with who'.. I just hope none of them are stupid enough to say these things to miranda's face... I think they wouldn't be able to eat solid foods for a week considering how loyal she has said she is to family and friends.

Miranda seems like such a sweet person. And I LOVE the fact that she called out the Grammy's for letting Chris Brown perform. She and her husband are alright in my book,even if Im not a country music fan.

Archived