IGNORED

Smuggar Tweets the State of the Union

Buzzard

He really didn't get why people were laughing at the spilled milk joke, did he?

He has consistently misspelled "Barack". I can forgive one time, but it's a name he sees all the time (I hope), and he has no excuses.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt this is the first SotU. His family doesn't believe in television. It brings garbage into Michelle's house. TV sure put garbage out, just take a look at Joshie.

FACT: @BarakObama has done more to divide this country than any #President in recent history! #SOTU #unity?

I call bullshit. We have no president by that name.

My most recent reply to failedhumanbeing:

@joshduggar: FACT: BarackObama has done more to divide this country than any #Pres in recent history! #SOTU #unity?†#liarliarpantsonfire

No doubt this is the first SotU. His family doesn't believe in television. It brings garbage into Michelle's house. TV sure put garbage out, just take a look at Joshie.

Josh got his tweeting points from Jboob. (See Jboob probably thinks its cool that the boy tweets cause he 'heard' about the impact social media had on Obama's successful run for the presidency. )

Its getting more and more obvious this kid has never read a single newspaper in his life.

He really didn't get why people were laughing at the spilled milk joke, did he?

He has consistently misspelled "Barack". I can forgive one time, but it's a name he sees all the time (I hope), and he has no excuses.

We really don't know if he has seen the name "Barack." I haven't seen him near a reputable newspaper in any of his instagrams or on the show.

Yea those Duggars may flock to Barnes & Nobles a lot, but it's not like they'd crack a single book open, unless it has JimBoob and Mullet's picture plastered on the cover.

Dear TurdBucket. Technically it was President Abraham Lincoln (with possibly some blame on President James Buchanan) that divided this country the most. We kind of had a war during his term. A big one. Boom boom boom.

I remember hearing somewhere (maybe history class? dunno) that Abraham Lincoln had at one time the lowest approval rating of any American president in history, before or since. Pretty much everyone hated him.

I liked the speech tonight. Obama keeps trying to herd the cats, you have to give him points for trying. What else can he do? I wish he could put shock collars on all of them and zap them when they pull their bullshit. Sure would expedite a lot of processes.

The country has been divided and steadily becoming more so since Clinton. At least, that is when I first became aware of the divide. It seems to be steadily worsening. I think it has to do with a lot more than just the President at the time. What has Duggar done to unite people lately? His family is dedicated to dividing us along reproductive and religious lines, where is the love?

He's tweeting at a fake Barack Obama account, @barakobama, lol.

(Wish I'd been quick enough to register it first!)

From the fake account

Barack Obama@barakobamaReply

Sometimes I wonder if I really should have taken this job it sure can get stressful.

The country has been divided and steadily becoming more so since Clinton. At least, that is when I first became aware of the divide. It seems to be steadily worsening. I think it has to do with a lot more than just the President at the time. What has Duggar done to unite people lately? His family is dedicated to dividing us along reproductive and religious lines, where is the love?

I was only aware of it during Bush's second term, but I think that's because I was old enough to pay attention.

As for BarakObama being a "real" account. While I know that fake celebs are all over twitter, impersonating the president in such a manner is probably illegal (and maybe even considered cybersquatting?).

But Turdie isn't bright enough to realize the difference.

He's also probably too stupid to know there is a rebuttal after the SotU.

I had to turn the rebuttal off when the dung spiller said, '...one out of five men of prime working age'. That wimmins is the voice of the patriarchy.

I stopped watching when the guy looked like he was going to do a repeat of that one lady who stared off camera the entire time. Even when I flip back he looks like making eye contact with the camera is going to kill him.

I'm watching the rebuttal right now and my blood pressure is creeping up. The President "borrowed and blew" that money? Bullshit. That bill was a spending free-for-all in Congress, the Republicans were throwing in their own pork along with everyone else. Obama signed it because his job was basically on the line. No one on either side would have played nicely with him if he hadn't. I don't think he should be held completely unaccountable, but you can't heap all of the blame on one out of the hundreds of people involved.

Also, "constant efforts to divide"? wtf? Obama was publicly begging the Republicans to work with him this fall and they rolled their eyes on national television at it.

No answers, just criticism of someone else's answers. That party needs to get their act together.

I'm waiting (and praying) for the GOP to split (into GOP and Tea Baggers). I think it'll help the country out. Each year when I watch the Rebuttal it only solidifies that opinion.

I also think that the GOP splitting will force some Dems to jump ship to Moderate and bring back some real Dems.

But I desperately want a third party. What do I know?

I'm watching the rebuttal right now and my blood pressure is creeping up. The President "borrowed and blew" that money? Bullshit. That bill was a spending free-for-all in Congress, the Republicans were throwing in their own pork along with everyone else. Obama signed it because his job was basically on the line. No one on either side would have played nicely with him if he hadn't. I don't think he should be held completely unaccountable, but you can't heap all of the blame on one out of the hundreds of people involved.

Also, "constant efforts to divide"? wtf? Obama was publicly begging the Republicans to work with him this fall and they rolled their eyes on national television at it.

No answers, just criticism of someone else's answers. That party needs to get their act together.

This guy talks like we're stupid and don't realize that the President crafted many of his proposals (that were stymied by the Rs) from Republican concepts, and they were supported by Republicans. But the obstructionist wing of their party was too strong and intentionally aimed at gridlock.

Archived