IGNORED

Smuggar Tweets the State of the Union

Buzzard

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barak Obama@Barak_Obama__Reply

@joshduggar - At DQ. Trying 2 decide btw Dilly Bar and Filibuster Parfait. Help?

OK, now I peed myself

So fake Obama is getting real tweets, Assnugget isn't the only person who can't spell his name.

Oh please we need a fake Obama cake stat.

A long time ago you used to have to prove you could read and write to vote. We stopped this because it was being used as a racist tool. I'm starting to think reinstating wouldnt be a terrible idea...

Barak Obama @Barak_Obama__

@joshduggar - I think the frothy spilled milk in this room is too deep for even @RickSantorum to pull out.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Turdbucket and Fuckmoot do have a nice ring to them. I'd like to go on the 'Ask the President' line and ask if there isn't a black ops group who can shut joshduggar@Josh Duggar the fuck up!!

Will "Turdball" and "Asshat" also work? :P

Oh and one more thing:

@amyduggar

Obama just needs to go away. #failedpresident

No pumpkin, you and your family need to go away. I swear that the more this family talks, the more hateful they sound. Not that it's a big surprise but still.

ETA: I'm now a Frumper Lover! Yay! :clap: :dance:

I just scared the cat with an ACK, he levitated about 12 inches vertically :lol:

I loves me some Barak Obama :clap: :clap:

See, if the real Obama just talked like fake Obama we could all get along!

Now Fake Obama is tweeting Motley Crue to Famy. Oh I'm in love!

And I'm saying to myself, "WTF has happened to your life Exp. You are anxiously awaiting a fake Obama tweets to a Duggar. Is this what my life has been reduce to?" :roll:

Which Motley Crue? "Pour Some Sugar on Me" would be hysterical. THEN tell her go away, honey. :dance:

Def Leppard sang "Pour Some Sugar on Me" but since we're talking Motley Crue here, he could go with "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)" by the Crue. 8-)

Which Motley Crue? "Pour Some Sugar on Me" would be hysterical. THEN tell her go away, honey. :dance:

That's Def Leppard.

I'm old so I'm thinking that the divide in American came along with the Nixon Administration. Of course, it's hard to argue against Lincoln being the greatest divider. That WAS before my time, however.

I'm old so I'm thinking that the divide in American came along with the Nixon Administration. Of course, it's hard to argue against Lincoln being the greatest divider. That WAS before my time, however.

I was thinking the same thing. We just didn't have all the media outlets then, as we do now with the interwebz. Jeez can you imagine the dirty tricks Nixon could have pulled with on the internet. :cry:

Def Leppard sang "Pour Some Sugar on Me" but since we're talking Motley Crue here, he could go with "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)" by the Crue. 8-)

Oops. Well, I have the excuse that I was anti hair-bands (I was into the hardcore stuff...Motorhead was lightweights as far as I was concerned). My song still works since it's naughty and coming from the "president." :dance:

As far as the recent divide goes; it didn't exist before Newtie took over as Speaker. His witch hunt went a long way in damaging any ability the parties had to work together. Hell, even Ronnie Raygun and Tip O'Neill could work hand in hand (although Ronnie got all the credit for shit Democrats in Congress passed).

I like how so many FJers are able to instantly and accurately pinpoint a Def Leppard song.

I saw Def Leppard in concert in 1988. I went with my ex-boyfriend who was a 6'2" German hottie. The ride to Atlanta was memorable- clinging to him as we sped through traffic on his motorcycle. Plus I was so skinny and cute then-i totally defrauded everyone who saw me in my 80's holey-assed jeans!

Eta it may have been 1987.

Love this - I use Twitter at work but not in my spare time so hadn't seen, so I rely on FJ to bring the comedy gold ;)

Honestly I don't like Obama as your President - he certainly seems like a very smart guy and his family are adorable, but as another UK poster here says, he'd fit in to our Conservative party. Still it is really fucking stupid to blame him as a person for the state of the economy. It was screwed up long before he got into power.

It is a bit (latraviata, forgive me for my crudeness of expression - I am trying to get better ;)) like giving someone a shit covered stick to hold then getting angry with them for having dirty hands. Obama might have responded badly but he didn't *create*, singlehandedly, the economic crisis. SOTDRT thinking, where everything is simple and there are no shades of grey...

Archived