IGNORED

Kristina quits blogging, makes FB page

library_youth

my god, how old are those twins?

I could never do CIO with an infant. I couldn't even do it with a toddler!

eta: i know they've been posted before, but can someone link me up to kristina's personal page, and to josh's. A fb search doesn't pull them up in the first couple of pages of results.

I think the twins are at least 6-9months old, possibly older, so it's not like she's CIO with newborns. Many parents do CIO at that age. (I did CIO w/DS. He was 6 months old. He cried about five minutes and then went to sleep so it was pretty painless for me/him. I was lucky that DS was a good sleeper once he went to sleep, though.)

I am glad she's not pregnant again. Pregnancy doesn't seem to agree with her- it's hard on her body and she gets mono or something right after she delivers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure if you have discussed this further somewhere else, since I am still new here...but I came across her Facebook page today, and she openly talks about spanking now:

Yeah, this really eases my mind. :shock:

This one is interesting too:

They need some serious mental gymnastics to really believe that they are good parents because they don't "hit" their kids while explaining that they get spankings and it isn't abusive ALL IN THE SAME SENTENCE. omg. *headdesk*

But they were soak and wet!

Awww, the memories! I won't miss her though.

And, 6 inch courting ruler? :naughty:

Kristina's Keepsakes Jesus wasn't popped because He was perfect. Completely sinless, therefore he didn't disopbey his parents and they had no need to pop him.

I do talk to them and tell them what they did wrong. What's wrong with America today is that too many parents "talked" to their kids insted of spanking them. If they would have been taught that there is a price to pay for doing wrong maybe we wouldn't have all the wild teens that we have.

August 1 at 10:12pm via mobile · Like

Um, might I suggest you read the infancy gospels? Jesus was a naughty little child...

You know what...I had one parent who spanked me and one who didn't, cause my mom liked to "talk" to me. Guess what, I had a much healthier view toward my mom. I wasn't ever happy for her to find out when I screwed up, but I wasn't scared like I was for my dad to find out. I just don't think spanking is effective. Kids can understand they did something wrong and why to not do it again, I don't think spanking will help with that at all. I think it can breed a desire to be dishonest. When I would do things wrong as a child, my first instinct would be to try and cover it up, because I didn't want to get spanked. I just don't think spanking is a good thing, and I won't do it if I have kids. I think putting a kid in timeout or taking something away sends the same message in a much healthier way.

And also, if you feel you have to defend your parenting techniques like that, take it as a sign that maybe you realize it's not the best idea around.

She talks about "popping" and "spanking" her kids, plural. Two of them are babies. Yet she has posted about how she disagrees with the Pearls. How is she different again?

I think the twins are at least 6-9months old, possibly older, so it's not like she's CIO with newborns. Many parents do CIO at that age. (I did CIO w/DS. He was 6 months old. He cried about five minutes and then went to sleep so it was pretty painless for me/him. I was lucky that DS was a good sleeper once he went to sleep, though.)

I am glad she's not pregnant again. Pregnancy doesn't seem to agree with her- it's hard on her body and she gets mono or something right after she delivers.

they were born end of october and she posted on facebook on april 4th so they were 5 mo at the time.

In any case, she is vile (yes vile, talking and digging deeper about hitting her kids including those under 1yo). she's playing house and that's all she needs to be happy. Sad for the kids, good for her I guess.

They need some serious mental gymnastics to really believe that they are good parents because they don't "hit" their kids while explaining that they get spankings and it isn't abusive ALL IN THE SAME SENTENCE. omg. *headdesk*

Kendal did exactly the same thing here. It's endemic among fundies.

She talks about "popping" and "spanking" her kids, plural. Two of them are babies. Yet she has posted about how she disagrees with the Pearls. How is she different again?

Last night I was changing LittleBabyNothing's diaper, getting him ready for bed. He's just over 3 months old now (although he's the size of a 6 month old!), and he was kicking his legs in the air, making it hard for me to get the diaper sealed around his chubby legs. As I joked with him, cutely saying things like, "Baby, Mommy needs to finish putting your diaper on! You little wiggle worm!" I paused, realizing that there are people out there that would be hitting him for this "defiant" behavior, when all he was doing was being a wiggly 3 month old. :cry:

they were born end of october and she posted on facebook on april 4th so they were 5 mo at the time.

In any case, she is vile (yes vile, talking and digging deeper about hitting her kids including those under 1yo). she's playing house and that's all she needs to be happy. Sad for the kids, good for her I guess.

Thank you for correcting me. I thought she had just started CIO recently, not this past spring.

Thank you for correcting me. I thought she had just started CIO recently, not this past spring.

I feel like her experience of CIO is more than the 5 min of crying that you had. Somehow, that's how her post felt like to me and made me sad (but again, I don't have twins and a 1 yo, so you know a sleep deprived brain might need sleep before anything else).

I feel like her experience of CIO is more than the 5 min of crying that you had. Somehow, that's how her post felt like to me and made me sad (but again, I don't have twins and a 1 yo, so you know a sleep deprived brain might need sleep before anything else).

I'm sure she needs sleep, but I don't know why her husband can't pick up the slack and take care of his kids some. Oh, wait, yes, I do, he's a creepy, patriarchal idiot.

true she's not a single mom! lol

She may as well be a single parent for all the help he gives her around the house. Oh, and he totally sends my gaydar into DEFON-4.

She's not a single mom. And I thought she still has her mom still living with her. I know that having 3 babies under 2 must be incredibly stressful and exhausting, but she has some help, and regardless, nothing is an excuse for spanking those innocent babies.

Her mom moved in while she was still pregnant with the twins. I find her husband really creppy looking. The look in his eyes in the pictures of the two of them always looks more like crazy stalker then loving husband to me

She's not a single mom. And I thought she still has her mom still living with her. I know that having 3 babies under 2 must be incredibly stressful and exhausting, but she has some help, and regardless, nothing is an excuse for spanking those innocent babies.

Technically, she's not a single mother. Her husband does bring home a paycheck. He's climbed on top of her at let twice and gotten her pregnant. But then again, that's about all he does. In reality, Kristina may as well be a single parent because all her husband does is bring home a paycheck and plop his fat ass down in a chair while she does all the housework, the cooking and 99% of the childcare. His mother-in-law does the other 1%. Oh, wait, I forgot, he does spank his children when they get on his nerves.

Technically, she's not a single mother. Her husband does bring home a paycheck. He's climbed on top of her at let twice and gotten her pregnant. But then again, that's about all he does. In reality, Kristina may as well be a single parent because all her husband does is bring home a paycheck and plop his fat ass down in a chair while she does all the housework, the cooking and 99% of the childcare. His mother-in-law does the other 1%. Oh, wait, I forgot, he does spank his children when they get on his nerves.

Or get near the fireplace.

Her husband is the WORST!! And I am sorry to say is GAY GAY GAY!!! He does nothing, although I think he expect everyone to think that he is the worlds best father!! He acts although he does more then spank his kids, but I doubt it is true!!

Archived