IGNORED

Kristina quits blogging, makes FB page

library_youth

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure a FB page is easier to maintain than a blog. She's not doing much except taking care of babies/ getting pregnant again so she doesn't have a lot of time to maintain a blog.

But how will she be an inspiration to young women purposing to be helpmeets without her blog?

BTW - I just love how crixus on spartacus says "purpose" all the time - usually involving the word "cock"

Her kids are--how do I say?--unfortunate-looking.

I feel mean saying it, I'm glad someone else did before me. However, you never know. I have a cousin who was most unfortunate looking as an infant, with little hope judging by my aunt and uncle's appearances. She's grown up to be a very lovely woman in appearance AND as a human being.

She honestly reminded me of the back end of a plucked chicken as an infant.

I'll be honest, my oldest daughter was not the cutest baby in the world. She was just odd looking. LOL I know mothers aren't suppose to say that about their babies, but it is true. But she grew into her looks and now is very pretty, even if I am probably a little biased!

Her blog got a lot more boring after she had the first kid. Nothing could have topped the good old days of the 6-inch courting ruler and the Arby's proposal! Ah, memories.

Her blog got a lot more boring after she had the first kid. Nothing could have topped the good old days of the 6-inch courting ruler and the Arby's proposal! Ah, memories.

But they were soak and wet!

I got scared for a second there, thinking her page would be private. Thankfully, I can still read all about the joys of having a baby once a year, wrecking her body while simultaneously being the best little homemaker her headship could ever want.

Also, Arby's! I can't say it enough- her dad put her engagement ring on her finger at Arby's. Arby's.

My, my, all the fundies who got me started here are "growing up", a fillin' their quivers with arrows.

I think I preferred the ruler, personally. Bring back the ruler for a few months, for her uterus's sake!

The Arby's proposal is the perfect illustration of the squickiness of this movement. Her FATHER put her engagement ring on! Mr. Angri-la doesn't even want to be asked for Ladybug's hand; he says if she loves the guy enough to say yes, then he is fine with him: He is raising his daughter to make her own choices.

**I am not saying there is anything wrong with the tradition of asking parental permission, however, I don't think it should be REQUIRED in this day and age.

With 3 kids under 18 months old, it's no wonder she doesn't have time to blog anymore.

Honestly, her twins are now 3 months old and her mother is still living with her and helping her out. I think that's a clue that she should stop the baby making for a while. If you can't handle the children you have, you shouldn't be having more. One can only hope that with her parents in her house, all the children being sick, and her flare up of mono, she and her husband haven't had the time or inclination for sex.

But they were soak and wet!

Yes, that is just one of Kristina's gems.... I wonder if they have the 6-inch courting ruler on display in their house? And yes, I think the kids are rather unfortunate looking and Kristina will look exactly like her Mom does as she ages. I cringe when I see how she spells the kid's names. SOTDRT!

And yes, I think the kids are rather unfortunate looking and Kristina will look exactly like her Mom does as she ages.

I found a picture on the blog of Kristina and her mom together and they look almost exactly alike. It's an old pic from back in the courtship days.

101_2894.jpg

I found a picture on the blog of Kristina and her mom together and they look almost exactly alike. It's an old pic from back in the courtship days.

101_2894.jpg

Which woman is Kristina and which is her mother?

I just looked at the profile pic on her new FB page. I think Kristina and Josh are very average looking. I certainly wouldn't give them a second look because they are attractive or ugly. Khloe is kind of cute. The twins will probably get better looking as they get older.

Kristina remains one of my favorite fundies. I am perversely fascinated by her extremely limited life, obsession with children and homemaking.

Also, it never fails to amuse me that she started courting her husband soon after meeting him, then got engaged a month and a half after starting courting, then married 5 months after that. She had pictures of the two of them taking "how well do you know your partner" quizes while courting or engaged. I can't imagine requiring a written test to get to know someone I'm going to marry.

Kristina remains one of my favorite fundies. I am perversely fascinated by her extremely limited life, obsession with children and homemaking.

I feel the same. :doh:

I agree that the twins are "unfortunate looking" at this point, but may look better as they grow, I felt the same about Khloe when she was an infant, but think she looks pretty cute now. Kristina & Josh are pretty plain looking, though I think Kristina did herself a big favor by getting her haircut, it suits her much better. Speaking of, on her regular Facebook page (Kristina Carter- not the Kristina's Keepsakes page) she has a ton of photos she took of herself. I found those curious only because she is so fundy, and women aren't supposed to think or focus on themselves etc. in her world, so why would she be taking tons of photos of herself?

Oh, her Mom also has a page on Facebook (Julia's Jewels). She says she has 12 grandkids, 6 here and 6 in heaven, I know the sister, Michelle had one miscarriage, but did she have more, or were the other 5 from Kristiana's brother's wife, if so, I feel bad for her having to go through 5 miscarriages.

I feel the same. :doh:

I agree that the twins are "unfortunate looking" at this point, but may look better as they grow, I felt the same about Khloe when she was an infant, but think she looks pretty cute now. Kristina & Josh are pretty plain looking, though I think Kristina did herself a big favor by getting her haircut, it suits her much better. Speaking of, on her regular Facebook page (Kristina Carter- not the Kristina's Keepsakes page) she has a ton of photos she took of herself. I found those curious only because she is so fundy, and women aren't supposed to think or focus on themselves etc. in her world, so why would she be taking tons of photos of herself?

Oh, her Mom also has a page on Facebook (Julia's Jewels). She says she has 12 grandkids, 6 here and 6 in heaven, I know the sister, Michelle had one miscarriage, but did she have more, or were the other 5 from Kristiana's brother's wife, if so, I feel bad for her having to go through 5 miscarriages.

I think the brother's wife lost two pairs of twins.

I think the brother's wife lost two pairs of twins.

Right after Michelle got married, the Mom, Julie, posted that she had had two miscarriages. Last spring in like two months time, apparently. The sister in law miscarried twins between her two kids and two times before her first daughter was born (She too used to have a blog, but went private just before her first arrived).

Jeeze. I know far too much about these people. They oddly and weirdly fascinate me.

Archived