IGNORED

Duggar Pic On Pandagon

Visionoyahweh

thats disturbing...a picture says a million words

Doesn't it? I hate how J'Chelle and ofSmuggar just stare up at their headships longingly whenever they speak. :x

It reminds me of that part in The Tenant of Wildfell Hall where the submissive wife is compared to a spaniel, and just to emphasise the point, her husband finds it annoying more than endearing and exploits it for all its worth. It's depressing that Anne Bronte understood this more than fundies and this was written over 150 years ago.

Doesn't it? I hate how J'Chelle and ofSmuggar just stare up at their headships longingly whenever they speak. :x

LOL, Kelly too! (ofBates) With adoration. Like her husband was at least smart or anything. Like he had the body of an A n F model and the brains of Stephen Hawking.

Whenever I stare at my husband like that, he's giving me the same stare back. Adoration isn't a one-way street in our home. It's frightening how these people, who seem to be gaining a foothold in politics, believe we should be pets and trained as such.

Whenever I stare at my husband like that, he's giving me the same stare back. Adoration isn't a one-way street in our home. It's frightening how these people, who seem to be gaining a foothold in politics, believe we should be pets and trained as such.

This. I can see looking at your lover/spouse/partner that way if he or she has done or said something worthy of that kind of look, something merit based. But these men have the intelligence of cardboard and can barely manage three syllable words. I don't understand how one can adore that.

Check out the furrowing of Michelle's brow and the wrinkling between her eyebrows. She's using a lot of facial muscles to fashion that "natural" adoring gaze on her face.

I think Karen Santorum has had some work done (likely botox) which explains the bunny lines between her brows; in her case, that's the only part of her facial musculature that can still move, other than her mouth.

The loyal dog look apparently isn't limited to the Duggars.

1326574978079.jpg

She's had work done for sure. She was lookin' a lot like Zsu Zsu a few years back and had the same sense of style.

I know some people think Michelle is the brains behind the whole Duggar machine, but anyone who looks at someone like Jim Bob Duggar like that just screams "moron" to me.

I have to confess, I do gaze at my husband with the same look as Michelle there often. Of course, I'm mimicking the fundie women I grew up around and he knows it. He sees that look on my face and it's a clue that he's just unintentionally said something completely ridiculous. He sheepishly rewords or apologizes.

Archived