IGNORED

Overcoming Her Sexual Past

debrand

We have no cake or popcorn here. I guess I could get an apple. At least it will be healthy. I'm guessing she just won't come back.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gizmola, it's a total waste of time. I tried to press the special little snowflake for a straighforward answer in "her" monster thread. Nailing jello to a tree would have been a more worthwhile task.

At least it will be healthy. I'm guessing she just won't come back.

She'll come back, I have no doubt.

One, we don't ban people for being tools like they do at Etsy or CBR. I bet dollars to donuts that's the only reason she's not still trolling there.

Two, she is addicted to the attention and has the least amount of self-awareness of anyone I've ever encountered. She fucking loves this, I'm sure.

Three, she has very few other forums to go to - she's burned a lot of bridges along the way.

emmyfair wrote:

Gizmola, it's a total waste of time. I tried to press the special little snowflake for a straighforward answer in "her" monster thread. Nailing jello to a tree would have been a more worthwhile task.

Oh, I know, but it just pissed me off that she started posting again like nothing happened.

And the Woodchucks and gummy bears think that it's a fun diversion.

Oh, I think she will come back to FJ, just not to this thread to answer questions.

I did find some mint M&M's so we are all good with snacks if she does come back.

I have off 'til Monday and have nothing on my agenda but some pseudo-fundy baiting, so bring it on. She really got under my skin, especially after reading her whole WordPress blog. Unless she makes a sock, I will ask her again. Posting again like nothing happened is complete bullshit.

Like we've said, FJ doesn't forget that kind of fuckery.

Oh, I think she will come back to FJ, just not to this thread to answer questions.

I did find some mint M&M's so we are all good with snacks if she does come back.

Wait, is that a typo for minI m&ms, or do they really make mint m&ms? Hmm, I have to go check this out, I would kill for mint m and ms.

just so long as we're not starting that diet team thingame till january.

if that's the case; bring it on. I've got a pan on brownies with peppermint patties in them to burn.

Wait, is that a typo for minI m&ms, or do they really make mint m&ms? Hmm, I have to go check this out, I would kill for mint m and ms.

Mint M&Ms definitely exist. I had to restrain myself from buying a few bags of the (discounted!) cherry cordial M&Ms at Target yesterday.

No typo! They had Christmas mint m&m's on sale and my husband bought some and stuck them in the cabinet.

Get over it dude--unless she has an STD it is NOT a big deal. Some of us entertained romantic teenage notions of 'giving and receiving' each others' virginity--and we left those overly romanticised notions when we left our teens.

Enough already. Give it up.

What drama did I miss.

That darn 'keeper of the home' stuff has me missing all the fun!

Me too! What happened? I have chocolate...

Sweetie, why bother? It's not as if we'd get an honest, straightforward answer.

But, I'll play along because I'd have a Woodchuck or two and I'm eager for some fun:

Did you ever call CPS?

Are you a jaded, sexually active young lady or a sheltered, sexually repressed fundie girl?

Did you even feel the slightest pang of guilt over using your sister in a bid for attention?

Why is it the sequence of events over at Etsy, CBR and here all so similar? You know what I'm talking about.

ETA:

holierthanthou wrote:

Stealing the sexy Angri-la cake is fightin' words, missy!

Yes, I called CPS.

Dunno if I'm jaded but I'm definitely not sexually active, and I'm working on no longer having certain sex-related hangups.

The third question is a loaded question, (like asking 'Mr Jones, when did you stop beating your wife' while aware that Mr Jones contends he never beat her) so if you have a question related to that, you will have to figure out a not loaded way to ask.

As for the last one, I do not know.

Nooooo, don't do it!!! Once you go mint... you just don't come back! :lol:

Formergothardite, can I come sit next to you? :D

Yes, I called CPS.

Dunno if I'm jaded but I'm definitely not sexually active, and I'm working on no longer having certain sex-related hangups.

The third question is a loaded question, (like asking 'Mr Jones, when did you stop beating your wife' while aware that Mr Jones contends he never beat her) so if you have a question related to that, you will have to figure out a not loaded way to ask.

What was the point of uploading videos of your sister if not for the express purpose of wanting attention and sympathy? Seriously. I do not believe you thought, in any way, shape or form, that how your sister is living is appropriate. No one with half a brain would think anything about that situation was appropriate.

Why is it that for YEARS people on Etsy were giving you sound advice on how to improve you life, people here for 65 pages were giving you sound advice on improving your life (and the life of a sister you mention ONCE on your blog) and your response is to cry on your blog about no one believing you?

Do you understand why no one believes your innocent/sheltered fundie act?

Do you understand why we're disgusted that you posted video of your sister for attention?

Do you understand why it's really tasteless to be a self-promoting, self-pitying person and create drama after drama in "your" thread and then go back to posting "normal" posts as if you didn't spend a lot of time tweaking the truths and half-truths for attention?

Do you know what being self-aware is? Even the Etsy people commenting on your blog have called you out on this. It's not just us.

Something actually related to this thread and not AD's Free Jinger Drama:

Quick question: in which episode did boob make the baggage comment? I want to see it!

The episode is 17 KAC: Duggar Dating Rules, which is on youtube. I think it might be in "part 1" on youtube, but I'm too lazy to find exactly where.

Nooooo, don't do it!!! Once you go mint... you just don't come back! :lol:

Formergothardite, can I come sit next to you? :D

I'll share. I don't need to eat this whole bag by myself and it needs to be out by next week so I can diet.

I haven't seen the coconut ones, but if they don't have real coconut, I don't think I would like them. I don't like nut m&m's either. Or those weird fancy kind that came out a while back. I do like mint, though.

Yes, I called CPS.

AD, If you don't feel guilt over using videos of your sister to drum up attention/sympathy/help, then just answer the question with "no". There is no need to just try to turn it around and blame Gizmola for asking you a "bad question".

In regards to your answer about the sequence of events at CBR, Etsy, and here... You honestly do not know? If you really don't know, then go back and read the trolling policy at CBR, the "goodbye" letter from Etsy admin, or the criticisms here on FJ of how you handle yourself. I've read all three, and there is a heck of a lot of overlap where people are consistently sending you the same (articulate and accurate) message about what exactly it is that you do is inappropriate. The kindest people have even told you that they sincerely hope you get help for it. But here's the thing AD- if you have a fever of 104 and go the Dr office, and you then tell the Dr that you are there because you stubbed your toe- obviously she cannot treat your real problem, because you weren't honest.

So don't go to a counsellor in a bid for sympathy. Be honest, tell the counsellor that you have been told by multiple people on numerous occasions that your behavior is manipulative, that you are narcissistic, you lie to get attention, and have a lack of appropriate boundaries. THEN maybe you can really get help.

Me too! What happened? I have chocolate...

Never mind, I did some back reading. I am now eating my chocolate and opening a bottle of wine. Carry on!

holierthanyou,

Judging from the time stamps I think her new M.O. is to respond and then immediately log off, thereby leaving us waiting for her response. Which only feeds her desire for control and attention. And in my annoyance at her antics, I fed right into that.

So we have two choices:

1. Let it go, ignore her and hope perhaps she gets IRL help

2. Continue to engage her when she insists on posting in threads 'like normal' without addressing her snowing the other very kind FJers who participated in "her" thread

ETA:

I agree with what emmyfair said and I do want to apologize for hijacking this thread because of AD. I really didn't mean to prolong the ridiculous drama. May I get off scot-free by blaming the Woodchuck and gummy bears leading me astray?

I respectfully bow out of the AD drama in this thread.

Archived