IGNORED

LoraLynn, you make me sick....

Guest purposing

What?!?!!? Isn't she a Sanders? How did she manage to go to public school and college? Plus, she does not live on the 'family compound' as the other married siblings do. I would guess that is because she is female. Is LL much older than the other Sanders kids and did this family become more conservative after she was grown? No one else appears to have actually attended a real school, let alone college. What happened with her?

The Sanders dad divorced his first wife who was LL's mom and married his current wife. I think LL was raised mainly by her mother and just visited dad on weekends.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, according to her latest blog post she's just about done with this pregnancy. Time to start thinking about #8 (and all of the attention that comes with it). Move over Mira...unfortunately your 15 mins are up :(

What?!?!!? Isn't she a Sanders? How did she manage to go to public school and college? Plus, she does not live on the 'family compound' as the other married siblings do. I would guess that is because she is female. Is LL much older than the other Sanders kids and did this family become more conservative after she was grown? No one else appears to have actually attended a real school, let alone college. What happened with her?

I suspect you're confusing the Sanders and Mortons. Only one other Sanders is married, Noah, and he does live on the family's land, but it's the Mortons who really have a compound going and many adult, married children.

As for LL going to public school, she's about 8-10 years older than the rest of the Sanders kids, from a previous marriage, and I guess they must not have gotten into homeschooling til later. I do wonder, then, if Noah/Abbi/etc spent a few years in public school, before homeschooling.

Archived