IGNORED

Lyndsie's Days of Thanks

Beeks

Yes, Courageous was the movie the Duggars were extras in. And on Lyndsie's old blog, she said Daniel took the day off and they took a trip to wherever it was being filmed so they could see the Duggars. It was on her bucket list to meet the Duggars, and I guess she did meet some of them. In true Lyndsie fashion, she had a lot of photos, but I don't recall any of them with her and embracing a Duggar so maybe she just counted it as meeting them by stalking them during the filming.

I remember she met Boob, Smuggar, John and some of the girls. I remember her saying something that Mullet wasn't there. There was a picture of Daniel talking to Smuggar.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you. They way he looks somehow makes me think that he is gay. I don't exactly know why. WTF is she always doing with her eyes??

picasaweb.google.com/LyndsieB/DanielAndLyndsie

Some FJers have also said that Daniel has pinged their gaydar.

I'm not trying to be mean though but something about Lyndsie's eyes seems off. She sort of looks like Katherine Heigl.

OMG, she's wearing glasses! http://picasaweb.google.com/LyndsieB/Da ... 2023736354

Well, now THAT's not very pretty, Lyndsie! I'm surprised she would even post something like that what with her classic look and all. Wish she would comment on her photos. Is this recent or older? Can't tell.

The date on that pic is from 2006. My guess is that maybe she wears contacts or maybe those are reading glasses. She doesn't look good with those glasses.

Yeah, the link that was posted above for her Picasa pages only gives me access to one page of her really old stuff. Should I be able to see more? And should I be able to scroll? I can't so I really only get about 18 photos.

I don't Lyndsie see being thankful the people who donated to the adoption fund. I don't think she ever thanked anyone on that hopingtoadopt FB page.

Sunny the birth mom of Aubrey did post something a bit juicy about Lyndsie in a way. On the old FJ, Sunny said that when she first met Lyndsie, that Lyndsie said she was completely cancer free. But on Lyndsie's blog she admitted once to still having cancer cells in her abdomen. DocSharon said that still having cancer cells could be bad for Lyndsie. Sunny also didn't know about Daniel and Lyndsie homechurching with Daniel's family. I think Sunny's postings on the old FJ are probably what caused Lyndsie to stop blogging, because Sunny told us about Ethan's adoption and Lyndsie probably didn't like being caught in a lie about being completely cancer free.

I don't really think it's "juicy" that Lyndsie may have cancer. IMO, it's sad. These people may be fundamentalists, but they are still human beings, not characters on a TV show.

I predict that several of her 'thankful' posts will be sales pitches.

"I am so thankful for the Mary Kay Shimmer-me-beautiful highlighter stick!"

"I am so thankful for the party we are having at Ashlyeigh Smith's house tonight! Don't forget to RSVP so I have enough samples!"

I don't really think it's "juicy" that Lyndsie may have cancer. IMO, it's sad. These people may be fundamentalists, but they are still human beings, not characters on a TV show.

What I meant was that the juicy thing about Lyndsie is that she lied to the birth mom about being cancer free, but yet she said on the blog that she still had cancer cells. I thought it was telling that Lyndsie wasn't completely honest about her health status. I feel bad for Lyndsie because of what she went through, but I got the feeling that she thought it was ok to lie to a birth mom.

You can hardly find a picture where they don't have red eyes. Good photography, guys! ;-)

This.

And ZZZZzzzzzzzz. I totally see her trying to sell stuff with her "thankful" posts. She strikes me as that kind of person. *vomits*

I like the idea of making oneself aware that there are a lot of things to be thankful for, although it's somewhat corny. It's only natural her husband and son would come first. Let's see what else she has in mind. Maybe she's thankful for her job? With that, she could sell stuff right away. :)

I do think she's pretty though. I like the polished /prep style. Don't beat me up about that. :)

she makes me sick. oh how lucky i am to be married to the best guy ever. yeah. cos we all want a gay man as a husband who in ten years times leaves us for the poolboy.

Funny story. My friend married her boyfriend for her job (she's a teacher, so she works for the state, and here it's easier to get placed where you want when you're married....). After one year, they had some serious marriage issues. He began to drink, gain weight, act weirdly. Turn out....he's gay! Tadaaaa! Now she's divorced at 28 and he's with a 18 year old toy boy.

I'm not sure why, but Lyndsie has fascinated me from day one. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen exactly one photo of her without a full face of spackle, maybe it's the whole adoption saga, maybe it's the deer-in-headlights-frozen-smile-pose she always has or the insane number of photos they take - dunno why, but I perk up every time I see a new thread about her.

That said, I'm absolutely waiting on the edge of my seat to see if she's thankful for the people that donated money towards her adoption.

I'm not sure why, but Lyndsie has fascinated me from day one. Maybe it's the fact that we've seen exactly one photo of her without a full face of spackle, maybe it's the whole adoption saga, maybe it's the deer-in-headlights-frozen-smile-pose she always has or the insane number of photos they take - dunno why, but I perk up every time I see a new thread about her.

That said, I'm absolutely waiting on the edge of my seat to see if she's thankful for the people that donated money towards her adoption.

And in that one photo of her without all the makeup, she looked way prettier, IMO.

She hasn't added any new thanks since "I'm thankful for my marriage" posted Saturday. I think that any more she comes up with will all be related back to Daniel somehow. I love my husband, too, but her constant gushing about how perfect Daniel is is way over the top.

And in that one photo of her without all the makeup, she looked way prettier, IMO.

She hasn't added any new thanks since "I'm thankful for my marriage" posted Saturday. I think that any more she comes up with will all be related back to Daniel somehow. I love my husband, too, but her constant gushing about how perfect Daniel is is way over the top.

I agree her constant gushing over Daniel was way over the top. There were times, I think she exaggerated things about him. She used to make it seem on the blog as if Daniel was making a lot of money, but I think the donation funds for the homestudy and adoption proved that he wasn't making a lot of money. Then she said in another posting that Daniel helped a lot in building their home. Maybe he did help a lot, but Daniel just doesn't seem like the type that would be heavily involved in stuff like that.

I found something a bit interesting it appears there was adoption fundraiser for L&D in May after they adopted Ethan

worleyhouseblog.com/2011/05/project-baby-b-adoption-fundraiser.html

What bugs me is that in every. single. picture. she has the EXACT same expression. It's like her face was molded into that shape like clay, and then fired to make it harden like that. It's a little creepy.

You should see photos of her equally plastic sister. Who would be pretty without all the makeup. Her name is Kendyl Beggs. Look her up on FB. Same expression every. single. photo.

• 6 months later...

I miss Lyndsie threads so I'm just going to bump this with the Picasa album. There are 60 (older) pics on there of her and Daniel. Her and Daniel. Her and Daniel. Her and Daniel. Holy crap, can you believe it?...her and Daniel.

https://picasaweb.google.com/LyndsieB

And what's up with Daniel's hair by the way?

Ohhhh, this was fun! She's awful. So. Much. Lipstick. And. Other. Makeup. All. The. Time.

I'm kind of guessing Lyndsie is finding much less time to spend on makeup these days what with her two young children. Or maybe she hired a nanny to watch them so she could have makeup time. She stopped blogging -- not enough time due to having to be a mother and fitting in that makeup time!

And I think the gig with Daniel's hair is that he is as vain as she is, and that he can't walk out of the house without a ridiculous hairdo and a Ralph Lauren shirt.

Archived