IGNORED

Lyndsie's Days of Thanks

Beeks

Lyndsie has been posting a "what I'm thankful for" on her facebook every day this month. She's only on Day 5 and she has already had one "My husband!" and one "my marriage!" (Her other 3 were Jesus, the Bible and Ethan). Come on Lyndsie, get creative.

What will be next? Mary Kay? J. Crew? Internet suckers who paid for her adoption?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyndsie interests me because I've never known anyone like her, but she is not an inherently interesting person. She's all fluff and surface, or she wants to be perceived that way. I have no idea how she's going to come up with 25 more things to be thankful for, because all she seems to have any interest in is Daniel, baybeez, clothes, makeup, hair, Jesus, her sisters, her mom, and maybe her house. That's nine, and she's already used half of them..

This thread reminds me of how in junior high English class, during the whole month of November we had to write one thing we were thankful for each day, and then some days, we would all go around and share what we were thankful for. We were thankful for some pretty interesting stuff (I very distinctly remember one girl who was thankful for deodorant).

Butt-ugly Christmas wreaths!

:lol:

We should really help her out because she is so intrinsically shallow.

Let's see...

Mary Kay

The B.U. wreaths

Dining out

People who give her money

Ralph Lauren

People who give her other stuff

Daniel's job

All her many, many in-the-car photos (I sure hope she scrapbooks all those!)

Casseroles from cans

Kendyl, Kendyl, Kendyl (her equally plastic sister, responsible for the B.U. wreaths)

Ruffles

Vacations she goes on (while still asking people for money)

That's the best I can do for now.

Anyone else?

Lyndsie and Daniel are a fundie-lite couple.

A few years ago Lyndsie had cancer and had to have a hysterectomy. After she got married to Metro-Man she decided, understandably, to adopt.

Lyndsie has always been a SAHW from day one. Prior to adopting Ethan she started up an adoption fund and asked people to donate. Quite a large amount of money was raised. At the same time she was asking for donations, Lyndsie was blogging about her vacations, her purchases, her multitudes of designer clothes (OK bought from stores such as TKMax but still more expensive than from say Walmart or a charity shop), her vast amounts of cosmetics. It stunk of 'We adopt, you pay for it' and it rubbed many on FJ up the wrong way. She had a very entitled attitude and came across as superficial. Lots of people wanted to know (myself included) why she couldn't get a part time job to fund the adoption. If she was healthy enough to adopt (she insisted she was), she was healthy enough to work.

They had one failed adoption, of baby Aubrey. Right from the word go Lyndsie posted ultrasound pictures of that baby, spent $$$ on co-ordinated, monogrammed items for the baby, but the adoption fell through. Baby A's mum found us and posted a little about the failed adoption - nothing too juicy.

Finally a few months ago Lyndsie stopped blogging for a short period and suddenly Ethan appeared - I think she had learned her lesson from the first time - until that baby is in your arms, it isn't yours.

I wish her well, I'm happy she got Ethan. But her attitude and her expectations that people should chip in their hard earned money while she stayed home annoyed a lot of people.

I don't Lyndsie see being thankful the people who donated to the adoption fund. I don't think she ever thanked anyone on that hopingtoadopt FB page.

Sunny the birth mom of Aubrey did post something a bit juicy about Lyndsie in a way. On the old FJ, Sunny said that when she first met Lyndsie, that Lyndsie said she was completely cancer free. But on Lyndsie's blog she admitted once to still having cancer cells in her abdomen. DocSharon said that still having cancer cells could be bad for Lyndsie. Sunny also didn't know about Daniel and Lyndsie homechurching with Daniel's family. I think Sunny's postings on the old FJ are probably what caused Lyndsie to stop blogging, because Sunny told us about Ethan's adoption and Lyndsie probably didn't like being caught in a lie about being completely cancer free.

So I found her blog but apparently it's invitation only. Anyone has the fb link?

Also I found her picasa album. This girl embodies southern prep.

Thanks.

I have to say they're the best-looking fundies I've seen so far.

On another note:Why is Courageous „out in theaters“? Like, now? Hasn't it been around forever?

I think you're probably thinking of "Fireproof", the Kirk Cameron movie that all the fundies were creaming their jeans about a few years ago. "Courageous" has been all the buzz in their circles as the greatest movie since "Fireproof", but it was just recently released. Not sure if "Fireproof" was ever in theaters or just an HBO movie or something.

I think you're probably thinking of "Fireproof", the Kirk Cameron movie that all the fundies were creaming their jeans about a few years ago. "Courageous" has been all the buzz in their circles as the greatest movie since "Fireproof", but it was just recently released. Not sure if "Fireproof" was ever in theaters or just an HBO movie or something.

Fireproof was released in theaters but it didn't have an extremely wide release. I know some theaters only had it for 2 weeks.

Thanks.

I have to say they're the best-looking fundies I've seen so far.

On another note:Why is Courageous „out in theaters“? Like, now? Hasn't it been around forever?

I think especially Lindsey seems pretty fake. Like a doll or something. Way too much make-up and hairspray. I would like to see her without all that stuff.. more natural.

Anyway.. can you post the link to her Picasa album? Thank you :-)

Yes, Courageous was the movie the Duggars were extras in. And on Lyndsie's old blog, she said Daniel took the day off and they took a trip to wherever it was being filmed so they could see the Duggars. It was on her bucket list to meet the Duggars, and I guess she did meet some of them. In true Lyndsie fashion, she had a lot of photos, but I don't recall any of them with her and embracing a Duggar so maybe she just counted it as meeting them by stalking them during the filming.

Thank you. They way he looks somehow makes me think that he is gay. I don't exactly know why. WTF is she always doing with her eyes??

picasaweb.google.com/LyndsieB/DanielAndLyndsie

Archived