IGNORED

Seppis

amazing124

Art is running again for office in 2012. Hopefully we'll have some FJ tshirts so I can dress up for the town halls. Art is such a fuckin' nutjob.

Details, please? This is one family that's always struck me as having their own special brand of crazy.

Details, please? This is one family that's always struck me as having their own special brand of crazy.

Please, deets! I opened this up hoping there was some new crazy from the Seppis.

The oldest daughter is courting a man in his 40's, divorced, with a child. The oldest son is in the beginnings of a courtship with an extremely conservative young woman near his age.

The oldest daughter is courting a man in his 40's, divorced, with a child. The oldest son is in the beginnings of a courtship with an extremely conservative young woman near his age.

Where did you get this from??? Please dish.

I'll share what I can without identifying myself. I happened to have contact with the family a few weeks ago. What specifically do you want to know?

I'll share what I can without identifying myself. I happened to have contact with the family a few weeks ago. What specifically do you want to know?

Who is the guy courting Regina? Why don't the Seppi's mention Fama, or is she locked in Arts barn birthing more babies?

edited to add: Why would old man Seppi allow his daughter to marry a divorced man?

Mostly all I know about the guy for Regina is that he is an elder at a reformed church in the Sacramento vicinity. His daughter does not like the idea of his remarriage so that is a big issue they are working through. The Seppis dont have much contact with Fama. It's really quite sad and there seems to be fault on both in- laws sides. I hope this is helpful. Please feel free to ask anything else.

I always thought that, too. Like the Maxwells.. (BTW: would the Maxwell and Seppi families get along with each other?)

I seem to remember a really sweet Seppi wedding involving someone named either Lovely or Dovey. Is she a relative? Do you happen to have an update on her?

Archived