IGNORED

Well hell.... Kendal and Spanking

Koala

did the "all day spanking" episode catch up with Kendal after all, or am I just reading too much into this:

thefatherknowsbestDOTcom/2011/06/my-refuge-and-my-fortress.html

Sounds like something has her worked up

She says:

No matter what "evil" is going on around us, we are secure in our Father's love and protection. We need not fear! Let's claim this Truth over our children as well! He will keep them and protect them from whatever evil befalls around them.

Unfortunately, god forgot to protect her children from the evil that is their mother.

I wanted to post something on her blog, but blogger is messing with me. So here's for Kendal (I know you're reading here):

I was thinking about something, Kendal. You have mentioned before what all this training is about. Part of it is spanking. You also wrote somewhere (I think) that you were being spanked as a kid. If you felt that spanking "worked" for you, my question is HOW it "made things better". When your parent beat you with his/her belt, what exactly happened to you? Did you understand how your parent felt and how hurt he/she was? Or did you just want to avoid another punishment and that was the reason you apologized? Do you see the difference here? -> How can pain make anybody suddenly be sorry if they weren't sorry before? It is just causing someone pain so he will do as he is told, nothing more. It's counterproductive you see. It's tending to hinder rather than serve one's purpose.

Archived