IGNORED

fundie sighting or halloween prank?

ilovetchotchkes

Omg guys I am sitting here at coldstone and a whole group of women, wearing lace veils over long braided hair, frumpers and sneakers just came in.

Can you take a picture????

My "headship" won't let me!!! He's being a dork. Or way too nice. He says they're real, as he asked them if they were in line and they demurred all submissive like.

lace with sneakers sounds like a fashion no no even in fundie land. Can't you kind of pretend you're looking at your phone and snap a shot?

What is coldstone?

lace with sneakers sounds like a fashion no no even in fundie land. Can't you kind of pretend you're looking at your phone and snap a shot?

What is coldstone?

Its like marble slab, you pick your ice cream and mix stuff in. Utterly evil.

They were the short veils like covering about as much as a bandana. 2 of them had matching frumpers. None of them were dressed well for the cold.

My husband just doesn't get my fundie fascination....

I vote moderate mennonites...where my parents live in SW Ontario it's common to see women decked out in long flowery outfits with the lacy bandanas...but they might also be wearing sandals with painted toenails or sneakers...also might be seen at the beer or liquor store picking up their husband's supplies...

ETA my husband also doesn't get this fundie fascination - thinks it's a huge waste of time....

Coldstone Creamery is A. Ma. Zing.

You shoulda' taken the picture anyway! :)

I was all set up and ready to and of course, my 18 month toddler must have been in enmeshed in an conspiracy WITH my husband started going nuts. I then convinced him (my husband) to go get the car and I lurked outside waiting for them to come out so I could snap a shot. What horrid luck, JUST as they came out, a cop started walking in my direction so I had to pretend to be texting and completely missed them.

Archived