IGNORED

A Jesus Text Message!

demgirl

The world is crazy. My mother just received a text message chain letter about Jesus and angels from some random cell phone number in Louisiana. I cannot emphasis enough that my mother has no idea who this person is and does not recognize the phone number. You can't even be left alone in peace on your cell phone these days -- the loonies will find you. :icon-eek: Actually, this sounds like the kind of language/grammar that would be used by VF/TSODRT grads... hmm...

God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God send this to 13 people. DROP EVERYTHING AND DO IT NOW! Let me know what happens to you the morning after you open this. This is an unusual one. It actually gives you a time tomorrow. Lets see if it works. Guardian Angel? Forward the message the same day You receive it. It may sound ridiculous but it is right on time. We believe that something is about to happen. Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them friends. You are 1 of them. Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends tomorrow at 11:09 a.m. Somebody will address you and tell you something you have been waiting to hear. Please don't break this. Send it to at least 13 of your friends... Life is hard make a decision today. Jesus or Satan. If Jesus fwd to 13. If Satan close it. Live, Laugh Love. <3

Oh, and there's a picture attached with Jesus and an angel. :angelic-halofell:

I would love to just text something back like, "OMG! U were totally right! Jesus just appeared in my grilled cheese!"

LMAO I get those via e-mail thru a couple of friends, one is catholic and doesn't really buy into this stuff, but does it for a laugh sometimes. The other might be on the path to becoming fundie-lite/fundie. Myself, I'd do what lucky did back to my friends :) just for the lolz, but if it was random..... I'd delete it right away, you never know what nutjob is behind those things :-P

I love how if you choose not to pass it on, you're choosing Satan. Because Jesus is all about chain letters. :roll:

I once received random text messages asking me to join in "Fellowship" at some church I've never heard of. It was an hour and a half away from my house. It made me kind of paranoid, lol.

Aren't chain mails illegal? My mother used to get those in the mail, long before the invention of computers. She was very superstitious so she would obey the letter and send letters to her friends. It drove me crazy. Unlike now, she had to pay for postage and we needed every penny.

Not illegal in US or UK, I don't think, unless money is involved (but may be wrong).

My favourite ever chain mail circulated when I was in high school and even though t'internetz was available then it was in paper form. If you didn't pass it on, apparently, you would die a virgin. The funniest thing is it was the most sexually active girls in my class who were worriedly passing it on. Did they think their hymens would grow back?

Archived