IGNORED

2024 Fundie Predictions

justmy2cents

Linking last year’s thread if anyone wants to make a stab at tallying up last year’s predictions and please make your predictions for next year.

• Upvote 2

Rods-Nurie has another boy; Kaylee gets the first girl grandchild before the end of the year; Teidi get married in September, pregnant by Christmas; Phillip courts a woman from school; Tessie is spotted getting to know a boy, we all speculate on a courtship; Renee has no prospects; Sam and Gabe finally graduate; Jill does not go to Punta Cana; the r.v. finally gives up and they grift hard for a new one but can't get one; Dave has a health crisis.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

Duggars:

Anna still goes to TX a lot--I think she'll wake up at some point but not yet; Josh gets in more trouble

Jana is spotted with a random guy but nothing comes of it

Jill and Derick announce one last pregnancy, their fourth boy, but he's born in early '25

Kendra has baby #5, a girl, but we won't know more about her for awhile

Hannah has her second baby in March or early April, a boy with a classic name that sharply contrasts Brynley

Katey announces baby #3, a boy, and gives birth around the election, where Jed runs and loses again but challenges it this time

James gets engaged to the Aussie girl, lots of speculation on where they'll live but she eventually moves to AR

No changes for the kids/couples not mentioned.

Bates:

Michaela and Brandon adopt a baby girl at the end of the year

Tiff and Lawson announce a second pregnancy, a boy due in the summer

Baby #2, a boy, for Esther and Nathan, born shortly before Kenna's second birthday

Tori and Josie both have boys in the spring

Carlin has baby #3 in late summer, more health problems result

Jackson and Emerson have their first baby at the end of the year

Warden breaks up with his girlfriend at some point, speculation about other girls after that

No changes for the other kids/couples not mentioned. 

• Upvote 5

Duggars:

Josh: No news other than his current appeal failing.

Jana: Evidence of a relationship with some dude we've never heard of, but nothing concrete.

Jill: Announces pregnancy later in the year.

Joe: Kendra gets pregnant again. Her mom gives birth to another baby in the first half of the year.

Jed: Runs for a political seat again. Loses. Katey announces third pregnancy.

Jeremiah: Has his second daughter.

James: Announces engagement to Esther Lim.

Bateses:

Lawson: Makes YouTube videos about fertility struggles. No pregnancy for Tiffany.

Nathan: Esther gets pregnant again with a boy.

Tori: Has a boy. Names it Karton.

Carlin: Gets pregnant again, keeps having episodes. Is diagnosed with PNES.

Josie: Is induced early and has a boy. Goes for a biblical name.

Katie: Announces pregnancy with second daughter.

Jackson: No pregnancy for Emerson. They get a dog instead.

Warden: Gets engaged to Taylor.

Addallee: Is spotted on social media in photos with a handsome GYM. Courtship suspected.

Edit to add: I left out the kids who I don't expect any major news from this year. Also, 17 of my predictions from last year came true!! Am I precognitive or are fundies just very predictable?

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

Shraders: The Mears realise that John Has Issues and is impossible to live/work with and suddenly reveal that when God called them to Zambia he actually was referring to a different part of Zambia, possibly near Indiana. They depart before September. The Beauchamps also quickly realise that they have been called elsewhere and team up with the other half of the original Team Zambia instead. About a third of John's current congregation follow them there. This causes John to be attacked by demons, leaving him bedridden with angst which unfortunately doesn't prevent him writing poetry. Esther meanwhile goes into labour and delivers with only the help of her daughter as they cannot afford a midwife. Fortunately all goes well, it's another boy (hey I have a 50% chance on that particular prediction). 

The older three children remain in the US, either unable or unwilling to get visas to return to the family fold but remaining close to Rick's church (I can hope). Alatheia announces a courtship near the end of the year, with a missionary bound for the wilds of Austin, Texas.

Rick has a health crisis but somehow doesn't feel that it's serious enough to call John home to take over the church. He does noticeably up the search for his local replacement. 

The year ends as it began, with sinners refusing to adhere to John's demands of loyalty and subjugation to him, and bad poetry bewailing their stubbornness.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

Duggars

Pregnancies for Jill (girl due Aug/Sept), Kendra (boy due in Jul/Aug), and Katey (boy due Oct/Nov). Hannah has another girl. More news of Josh misbehaving in prison, more appeals. Johannah is seen with potential boyfriends.

Bates

I think this will be another big year. Pregnancies for Tiffany (girl due Jun/July), Esther (boy due July/Aug), Lydia (girl due Dec/Jan), Carlin (girl due Aug/Sept), Katie (boy due Oct/Nov), and Emerson (boy due July/Aug). Josie has a boy and Tori has a girl. Warden and Taylor get engaged in the fall. Courtship rumors for Addallee but nothing official. More deportation drama in the fall for Lydia. She continues to benefit from white privilege and remains in the country. 

Morton

Francessca has another boy. Pregnancies for Adeline (girl due Sept/Oct), Kennedy (boy due Jul/Aug), Alyssa (girl due Aug/Sept), and Helena (girl due Oct/Nov). Kennedy is in denial about her pregnancy again. Kressant continue to struggles with her health.

Rodrigues

Nurie has a girl. Kaylee announces her second pregnancy in the spring, a girl that is due next winter. Timmy&Heidi marry this summer with no pregnancy this year. Philip is seen with girls but no official courtship. No courtship for Renee.

Keller

Another boy for Esther. Pregnancies for Priscilla (boy due Jul/Aug) and Hannah (boy due next year).

Wissmann

Pregnancies for Ruth (girl due Aug/Sept), Bethany (boy due Oct/Nov), and Katrina (girl due Nov/Dec). Susanna has a girl in Apr/May. Alaythia gets a boyfriend.

Arndt

Pregnancies for Catherine and Paige (both girls due in the fall). Some combination of Jude/Philip/Seth enter courtships. 

Edited by WannabeHistorian
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

Tori: Has a boy. Names it Karton.

This made me laugh out loud, because “Karton” literally means “cardboard box” in German. 😂

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

Lawson: Makes YouTube videos about fertility struggles. No pregnancy for Tiffany.

I think she’ll announce a pregnancy some time next year!

• Upvote 3

I love this game! Did better than I expected last year. 

Duggar

Anna continues to stand by Josh and live at Jim Bob’s expense, though there are signs she is cracking. She visits Josh as often as allowed.  Anna spends more and more time in Texas. I think she’s still a couple of years away from any break.

Supreme Court refuses to hear Josh’s appeal. Josh gets into further trouble for not following prison regulations.

No changes for Jana. Tacit understanding she isn’t likely to marry.

John David and Abbie – possible pregnancy announcement late in the year but no new babies until 2025.

Jill and Derrick – no new pregnancies. Derrick’s career continues to advance; in a year or two, he will switch to private practice or run for office. Boys continue in public school. They don’t completely break with the family, but relationship with Jim Bob continues strained.

Jessa and Ben – no new babies. Signs that Ben may be getting tired of his marriage and/or pastoral position.

Jeremy and Jinger – baby, a girl. This will be their last. Jeremy takes associate pastor position at MacArthur’s church, positions himself to ascend the hierarchical ladder. Girls attend private Christian school.

Joseph and Kendra have another baby, a girl. No announcement on social media. They continue to stay private.

Josiah and Lauren – no baby, though Lauren may be spotted with a bump late in the year. They continue to stay off social media.

Joy and Austin – no new babies.

Jed! and Katey – pregnancy no. 3 announced, maybe even a baby by year end. Jed runs for office again, is defeated. They become more active on social media.

Jer and Hannah – baby boy born without incident. Strong virtue name. Pregnancy #3 announced late in the year.

Engagement for Jason. James continues to be a dudebro on social media. Jackson may make his social media debut, but no girlfriend speculation.

Justin and Claire – no baby.

Much speculation as to possible matches for Johannah, maybe even for Jennifer.

Bates

Zach/Whitney – no baby.

Erin’s overworked 1/3 ovary will rise to the task yet again and produce another baby, a girl.

Alyssa/John – will announce an oops baby. Unless John gets the snip, which I don’t see happening, they will continue to reproduce.

Lawson and Tiffany – baby, a girl with trendy name. They continue to spend more time on the road than in Nashville and produce vapid and preening YouTube content. They buy a second home in California. No signs of a career for either of them.

Nathan and Esther – baby no. 2, a boy whose name includes a nod to Nathan.

Carlin and Evan – announce baby #3 late in the year. They continue to produce inane YouTube content and buy themselves expensive toys. Carlin’s health problems continue without resolution.

Tori has baby, a boy with a strange name.

Josie has baby, a boy. She shocks everyone by going with a non-nature themed name.

Katie – no baby. I think they’ll space their kids.

Trace and Lydia – pregnancy #2, another boy. Lydia’s family somehow manages to avoid deportation yet again.

No pregnancy for Michael.

Jackson and Emerson announce a pregnancy early in 2024. Baby boy born late in 2024.

Engagement and marriage for Warden. Special friend for Addee.

Rodrigues

Nathan and Nurie have third baby, a girl with a ridiculous N name.

Kaylee and Jonathan – second pregnancy, a girl, announced in early 2024, born in fall 2024. Kaylee’s Facebook page continues to be more relatable than Jill’s.

Renee – courtship and engagement with some guy we’ve never heard of, but wedding won’t be until 2025.

Tim and Heidi marry. Pregnancy announced by year end. They are more frequently with the Coveretts than the Rodrigueses. Possible move close to Coveretts.

Phillip continues at bible college, continues to look physically and emotionally healthier.  He is spotted with a young lady from college, but no courtship.

Samuel and Gabriel graduate with no indication of why Samuel was held back. They are pushed by David and Jill into the same bible college as Phillip attends. Both immediately gain weight and confidence. Gabriel is serious about preaching/missionary work, but Samuel is just going through the motions.  

More family not-a-vacations, along with multiple weekend getaways for Jill and David. Jill doesn’t go to Punta Cana, but wins more Plexus crap. The RV gives up, but they somehow manage to acquire another one. Their finances remain a mystery.

Bontrager

Lots of babies, though we probably won’t hear about many of them. They seem to be on an every other year schedule.  Babies for Josh/Cass, Carson/Carolina, Mitchell/Bryn, Allison/Jeremiah, Taylor/Susanna.

No baby for Denver/Praise. Speculation about fertility issues.

Chelsy’s health issues continue, but she has baby, a boy.

Elizabeth continues to sound desperate for a man in her social media posts.

Anderson

Solomon marries, slowly begins to distance himself from family. Unfortunately, babies for both Solomon and Isaac.

John also slowly begins to distance himself from family. Possibly moves out.

Maxwell

Mary and Samuel announce a pregnancy. 

Anna graduates, gets a job at the school or in some affiliated church/ministry. Does not return home.

Babies for Joseph/Elissa, John/Chelsy.

Waller

Pregnancy, a boy. Non-biblical P name with some convoluted faith-based meaning.

Shrader

Baby born in February, a boy.

Hints of infighting between John and his fellow missionaries. John continues to vaguebook about attacks from Satan. John continues to throw off ideas which never come to fruition.

Wade Mears sells the motorcycle for a fraction of what it cost him to ship it to Zambia. Whatever he replaces it with will work, unlike John’s invisible plane.

Oldest children remain in Zambia; no hints of further education, careers or courtships.

Hawkins

Gary returns to the road part time, continues to spout hate and ignorance. Becky’s health declines further. Caleb/Sarah produce new grandbaby.

Collins

Pregnancy #11 announced, baby girl born late in 2024.

• Upvote 4

I analyzed the 2023 predictions and this is what I came up with. I only included correct guesses. While by no means perfect, this is my interpretation:

Duggars:

Spoiler

Josh remains in jail with Anna standing by him – Sk8ter, meee, postscript, JermajestyDuggar, harkasquirrel, snickerz, WannabeHistorian, SorenaJ, TuringMachine, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl, Marshmallow World

Jessa/Ben baby #5 – Sk8ter, meee, indianabones, Nashville92, snickerz, WannabeHistorian, Smee, anjulibai, JMO, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Jessa/Ben baby #5, boy – postscript, JermajestyDuggar, Ilucie, TuringMachine, , Shannonsnarks

Si/Lauren baby boy – Sk8ter

Jed/Katey baby girl – postscript, indianabones, Bluebirdbluebell

Jer/Hannah pregnancy #2 announcement – postscript, TuringMachine, Bluebirdbluebell, JMO, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Bates:

Spoiler

Zach/Whitney baby #5 – Sk8ter, meee, JermajestyDuggar, harkasquirrel, Nashville92, snickerz, WannabeHistorian, Ilucie, SorenaJ, anjulibai, TuringMachine, Shannonsnarks, JMO, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Zach/Whitney baby #5 girl – postscript, indianabones

Erin/Chad miracle baby #6 – Sk8ter, meee, WannabeHistorian, JMO, HideousGreenShirt

Erin/Chad baby #6 boy – harkasquirrel, Shannonsnarks, Italiangirl

Tori/Bobby baby #5 announced – Sk8ter, Lady Dondarrion, meee, indianabones, Nashville92, WannabeHistorian, SorenaJ, anjulibai, TuringMachine, Bluebirdbluebell, Shannonsnarks, JMO, HIdeousGreenShirt, Italiangirl, JMO

Trace/Lydia baby #1 announced – Sk8ter, indianabones, Nashville92, WannabeHistorian, SorenaJ, anjulibai, TuringMachine, Bluebirdbluebell, JMO, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Trace/Lydia baby #1 boy – postscript, Shannonsnarks

Josie/Kelton baby # 3 announced – Sk8ter, Lady Dondarrion, indianabones, Nashville92, snickerz, WannabeHistorian, TuringMachine, Shannonsnarks, JMO, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Warden courtship – Lady Dondarrion, harkasquirrel, Ilucie

Jackson/Emerson engaged and married– harkasquirrel, Nashville92, Ilucie, SorenaJ, TuringMachine, Bluebirdbluebell, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Rodrigues:

Spoiler

Nurie/Nathan pregnancy announcement – JermajestyDuggar, Lady Dondarrion, indianabones, MayMay1123, Nashville92, anjulibai, Bluebirdbluebell, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl, alisamer

Renee getting to know someone but Jill breaks them up – MayMay1123

Tim/Heidi engagement – postscript, Nashville92, JermajestyDuggar, Ilucie, Marshmallow World

Jill/David many non vacation trips while their finances remain a mystery – postscript, anjulibai, HideousGreenShirt, Italiangirl

Kaylee/Jonathan baby boy – snickerz, Bluebirdbluebell, Shannonsnarks

Arndt:

Spoiler

A couple of weddings – feministxtian, Smee

First wedding in spring – postscript

Several more engagements – postscript, Smee

A few more courtships – meee, JermajestyDuggar

Maxwell:

Spoiler

Mary/Sam wedding – Lady Dondarrion, meee, postscript, JermajestyDuggar, indianabones, snickerz, Smee, Bluebirdbluebell, JMO, petrushka

Jesse/Anna Patrice pregnancy – Lady Dondarrion, meee, postscript

Chris/Anna Marie pregnancy – meee

Misc:

Spoiler

Wissmann:

Sussanah starts dating someone – JermajestyDuggar

Katrina/Nathaniel baby - WannabeHistorian

Staddon:

Robert/Kendalyn baby – JermajestyDuggar, petrushka

James/Julianna baby announcement – JermajestyDuggar, Bluebirdbluebell, petrushka

Morton:

Bunch more Morton babies – JermajestyDuggar

Dorothy/Noah baby – WannabeHistorian, anjulibai

Alyssa/Sam baby 6 in January – Shannonsnarks

Rachel/Alan baby - JMO

Collingworth:

Courtney has a bio baby - WannabeHistorian

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

16 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

This made me laugh out loud, because “Karton” literally means “cardboard box” in German. 😂

I've been predicting that Tori has a boy named Karton for the last few years in the hopes that she reads here and gets inspired.

• Haha 16

On 12/26/2023 at 7:02 PM, Columbia said:

Enough information about Moscow finally gets circulated that the feds get interested.

I'd sure like to see this happen, as someone with personal interests (not kirker related) in the local area. I have some interesting intell that makes me think Dougie and Co may eventually go down for tax fraud or similar legal issues. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, indianabones said:

I've been predicting that Tori has a boy named Karton for the last few years in the hopes that she reads here and gets inspired.

Ugh, please don't give her any ideas.

5 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Courtney has a bio baby

I completely forgot I predicted this. What a lucky random shot in the dark guess!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, indianabones said:

My bestie's cousin has two little boys very close together (not intentional) named Carter and Karsten. Really hope if they have a third that they branch out a bit and don't end up with Karton! 

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

I’m going to just do the Duggars:

Jim Bob- disowns another child when they don’t want him involved in their courtship. Continues financial misdealings and finally gets caught. 

Michelle- continues on as before. 

Josh- gets into more trouble in prison. I feel like this prediction is the center tile in bingo, kinda a gimme. 

Anna- starts to crack but we won’t see evidence of it, yet. 

Mackenzie- gets a part time job

Josh and Anna’s boys- continues to bully kids at church and act out. It is never addressed. 

Jana- no changes

John- continues to enjoy limited family size and an educated wife who works.

Jill- has enough therapy to finally get angry with Michelle

Jessa- another baby

Jinger- continues to live her life in LA. I hope she gets secular help for any remaining issues 

Conglomerate of Lost Boys- Someone courts, someone gets married, someone was a baby, I still can’t tell them apart.

Johanna- starts a courtship, gets married to someone far away from Duggardom. 

Jennifer- turns 18, starts plotting her escape. May stay with Jill for awhile.

• Upvote 4

Okay its that time of year again:

Duggar Family

- Amy does something annoying on social media that garners a lot of criticism. She goes offline for a short while then comes back having learnt nothing.

- Josh 's latest appeal fails.

- Anna neither divorces him nor moves out of the warehouse.

- Jana courts and gets engaged. This is a major topic of discussion and attention amongst fundie-watchers.

- Nothing new for John and Abbie (boy)

- Baby girl for Jill and Derick.

- Nothing new for Jessa.

- Jinger announces a pregnancy in the summer.

- Jeremy continues his studies and does more public speaking.

- Baby # 5 for Kendra and Joe.

- (slight tangent) Christina and Paul Caldwell are also expecting their final child for one more mother/daughter pregnancy.

- Lauren pregnancy but not birth. We however do find out the name of their 2022 baby boy (#3). 

- Nothing new for Joy and Austin.

- Jed and Katey have baby #3.

- Jed also runs for some position and wins.

- Jeremiah and Hannah have a baby boy this spring. They move to a new house later in the year.

- Justin and Claire announce a pregnancy and have their baby girl at the end of the year. 

- Nothing for Jenny or Johannah. But fundie watcher speculate a lot about courtships.

- Courtship rumors for Jason but no relationship.

- James and Esther Lim finally go public. They get engaged and married.

- Jackson flies under the speculation radar despite being special friends with Kiersten Andregg. 

- Josie and Jordyn socialize with other fundie teens and live a fairly normal life. 

Bates Family

- No pregnancy for Zach and Whitney. They expand Bates Sisters Boutique.

- Michaela gets pregnant but doesn't give birth until early 2025.

- Erin and Chad hustle more to earn extra money.

- Lawson and Tiffany have a baby boy in December.

- Nathan and Esther have another girl in August.

- Nothing new for Alyssa and John.

- Tori and Bobby have their baby and continue to stay off social media.

- Trace and Lydia don't get pregnant. They focus on solving her immigration issues.

- Carlin and Evan have their third child. They continue seeking answers regarding her health issues.

- Josie and Kelton have a third daughter. Other people make comments about them needing a son.

- Katie and Travis are expecting their second child (a boy born in early 2025).

- Nothing new for Jackson and Emerson. 

- Warden and Taylor Maples court and get engaged. No wedding until 2025 however.

- Nothing new for Isaiah.

- Speculation about courtship for Addie once she turns 18 but its just rumors. Addallee takes courses at Crown College.

- Rumors about a special friend for Ellie who will constantly be travelling to Florida.

Maxwell Family

- Nothing new for Nathan and Melanie.

- Anna Marie remains in remission. She and Christopher have no other news.

- Sarah gives birth which becomes a hot topic on FJ.

- Joe and Elissa have a baby. They also move houses.

- Baby for John and Chelsy

- Anna graduates from ABC. FJ despairs when she moves back home. 

- Jesse Maxwell and Anna have more of a social media presence.

- Nothing new for Mary and Sam.

Rodrigues Family

- Jill is pregnant with baby #14.

- Nurie and Nathan have a girl this summer.

- Timothy and Heidi get married in March. They announce a pregnancy in August.

- Baby # 2 (girl) for Kaylee and Jonathan.

- Phillip continues with college and courts a classmate or classmate's sister.

- Renee doesn't have a new courtship but Jill heavily markets her.

- Samuel becomes a carpenter's apprentice.

Other Families

- Solomon Anderson and (his fiancee) Chloe show up more often in Zsu's posts.

- Zsu and PP announce a pregnancy (their final child).

- Welcome to Plathville is greenlit for season 6 but its the final season.

- Ethan Plath gets a trad girlfriend.

- Olivia keeps the Plath surname which causes a slight scuffle. She stays in LA and comes out as bi.

- Lydia Plath reveals her boyfriend's identity.

-  Hannah (Salyer) and Luke Hover are expecting their second but birth in spring 2025.

- Ashley (Salyer) and Eric Hoover have a third baby in November.

- Anastasia (Salyer) and James Silberman wait to announce a pregnancy in the second trimester due to their previous loss. She gives birth in 2025 (boy).  

- Baby for Sarah (Mally) Hancock and is an only child

- Mothing new for John and Esther Shrader

- Hannah (Reber) and David Keller have a baby boy this fall.

- Lemuel Reber and Hannah (Bunch) have a baby girl in December.

- Tom Mills get engaged and marries his gf.

- Kelly Stickle names her daughter Diana.

Baird Family

- Kristen has a miracle pregnancy.

- Bethany and David Beal continue to be a hot topic on reddit.

- Ellissa and Andrii Petrenko settle into life here in the states. 

- Pregnancy for Timothy and Laura Mershon

- Rebecca and Daniel Gill have a baby

- Suzanna officially courts

I appreciate you creating this thread. Lets meet back a year from now!

• Upvote 6

I didn’t include some guesses from last year because I don’t know enough about some of the families. If someone else does and wants to have a look please do.

My predictions:

Bates

Lawson and Tiffany have a baby girl in later summer 2024. Tiffany will suffer from extreme morning sickness. Her mother will come to stay with her for a month or more. Some of her unmarried SILs will stay with her as well. Lawson will have zero music performances in 2024 (visiting children in hospital doesn't count).

There will be an "incident" between Zach & Whit Bates' new puppy and one of their toddlers, and the puppy will disappear.

Rodrigues

Phillip will start courting a girl at his Bible College who is Filipina. Jill, or Phillip, will make at least one unfortunate post about the submissiveness/exoticness/delicacy/accent of Asian women.

Maxwell

Anna will graduate college and head off on an overseas mission. But we will only learn this when Chelsy posts about it, or we read it on ABC's website.

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 4

Predictions 2024 (less kid based more just random predictions)

Duggars

Josh: breaks it off with Anna from prison and a blurry image sparks speculation about a prison tat.

Jill: does not outright say, but vaguely implies supporting LGBTQ+ rights

Jinger: goes on DWTS or winds up in a Hallmark Christmas movie 

Lost Boys: cause a minor scandal when they attend the College World Series in support of Arkansas and either A)one of them is seen partaking in the Jell-O shot challenge at Rocco’s (with sunglasses on) or B)seen with a cup of what looks like beer.

Either a couple or another kid breaks away.

Bates

kid #1 for Michaela and Brandon

Lawson either records a country song with Carver Bowers that is absolutely terrible and somehow gets more negative reception than “Try That in a Small Town”. Or they get into beef over music.

Lawson goes viral on tiktok because he sings the national anthem at Tennessee’s CWS opener…terribly. Bates/Duggar beef ensues because the aforementioned lost boy posts a video of it poking fun at him and he pops off at him.

A Bates gets a tattoo OR one of the married boys (or Warden) gets a piercing. If it’s a tattoo, KJ makes a passive aggressive comment alluding to it on Instagram but that’s all we hear.

FEW Squad

Lauren Neely gets engaged to Chloe Wilkes’ younger brother.

Yet another Neely/Wilkes wedding

We get the first Staddon/Wilkes wedding in the form of Michael Staddon and Hannah Wilkes. 

My girlfriend does her annual meetup for lunch and shopping with her college gals in Culpeper. Holds the door for a man with a bunch of kids and sneaks a photo because all of the females have denim skirts on… it’s the Wilkes.

Herman Neely is nowhere to be seen in the Neely photos during the Spring100 and through detective work someone discovers that he left fundiedom

Dad Camuso does something stupid and gets arrested. We find out because one of the kids escaped the fold and quote tweets the news story, roasting him with a single sentence.

Family Camp Families

Carver Bowers gets engaged

Carver also releases a country single that’s… bad

Charlie Bowers/Elizabeth Bontrager engagement

Curtis appears on Fox News

Other:

2024 Spring100 doesn’t happen

2024 NCFIC big conference also doesn’t happen

FBI raid at Family Camp

Kirk Cameron scandal

• Upvote 4

Duggars:

Josh's appeal with fail. There might be some acknowledgement of this. 

Pregnancies for Jill, Kendra, Katey, and Hannah (not including the current one). 

Jed runs for reelection an loses again. Either Jason or James starts a courtship. 

Bateses:

Pregnancies for Carlin, Esther, Tiffany, Katie, Lydia, and Emerson. 

Signs of trouble for Lawson and Tiffany. Michaela and Brandon make comments about adopting, but nothing comes from it. 

Kellers and Extended Family:

Another boy for Esther. John continues to be an ass, and there are hints of issues with the Mears and Beauchamps, but nothing comes of it. 

Priscilla has baby #7. It's a boy, so we don't find out what their name pattern actually is. Not much else comes out, because Davis has become wiser about not releasing things online. 

David and his wife Hannah have another baby. 

Rodrigueses:

Tim and Heidi get married and immediately get pregnant. Jill makes passive aggressive comments. Their wedding is fairly tastefull, if low-key. 

Both Nurie and Kaylee have girls. We hear less from Nurie and more from Kaylee, who increasingly becomes more and more like Jill in an effort to please her mother. Jonathan, though, looks more and more irritated. 

Neither Samuel nor Gabriel graduated, and Jill doesn't mention a thing about it. We're all left confused. Nothing new for Renee, Tessie or Hannah. We never see Tessie's bike again. 

Olivia, Sadie, Sofia and Janessa are increasingly infantalized. 

Maxwells/Bontragers:

Steve's Seriously Dad columns become more and more unhinged. We may get one or two more Mother's Corner columns, ostensibly written by Teri, but really written by Steve; otherwise it's done. 

Sarah, Mary and Anna continue to lead their best lives.

Pregnancies for Chelsy, Allison, Carolina, Cassidy and Bryn. 

Elizabeth continues to hate being single, but pretends otherwise. Allison posts super cringy things about marriage. We learn some things from Chelsy's blog we otherwise wouldn't hear. 

• Upvote 2

Nauglers: Joe's case has another hearing and is postponed to 2025. Jacob is sentenced to weekend detention. Jacob's ex- Ashley is sentenced to full detention. Quinten and Anna have a boy, break up, get back together again and then get married for some reason. 

Abigail and Nicole have a huge online fight, Abigail moves off the shitstead again. A torrential downpour causes one of the sheds to slide down the hill, taking out the humanure "infrastructure". The EPA get involved, again... 

• Upvote 1

Duggars 

Another scandal breaks, possibly involving financial irregularities or business dealings. Jed runs for election again. Jeremy jockeys for a position as assistant professor at Masters Seminary or pastor at a mega church in an affluent part of LA. 
John and Abbie, Josiah and Lauren and Justin and Claire continue to avoid public attention. 

Pregnancies for Jill, Jinger, Kendra, and Claire. Courtship speculation for Johannah. 
Anna publicly says nothing regarding Josh. No change for Josh but eventually if anyone else was involved, he goes public with that information. 
Jana is rumoured to be with someone but nothing comes of the rumours. 
James becomes engaged to his Australian girlfriend and quietly moves away from JB’s clutches. JB cuts him off and loses his mind on James. 
Jenni turns 18 and reconnects with her beloved Jill. Jill and Derrick encourage her to enroll in a GED program or community college to study to be a veterinary assistant and possibly have the ultimate goal of being a vet (her childhood dream). 

Rodrigues 

Nurie has another boy, announces fourth pregnancy in late 2024. Kaylee has a second child. Tim and Heidi marry in a wedding that Jill plays little to no role. Renée enters a courtship. Philip enters a courtship. Jill begins to market Tessie. Jill becomes pregnant with #14.  Samuel and Gabriel graduate with no fanfare. 

Bates 

Pregnancies for Erin, Alyssa, Tiffany, Carlin, Tori and late 2024, Katie and Esther. Lawson continues to peacock his way through life and contributes nothing. 

• Upvote 1

-Jinger takes inspiration from Jill and drops some bombshells of her own.

-The Duggar couples that have gone quiet remain that way. No official announcements of any kind from Joe and Kendra or Josiah and Lauren.

-New investigations into the IBLP uncover info tying Gil Bates directly to a scandal; several Bateses lock down their social media.

-At least 5 new Morton grandchildren born.

-At least two Seven Sisters announce pregnancies; Jessica keeps her job as a pilot.

-A fundie with a thread on here is charged with crimes relating to election interference or attacks on abortion clinics.

• Upvote 1

Anderson

Zoo will announce her final pregnancy there will be some medical issues which she will hide like the last time.

Isaac will try to move to Germany however his language skills will prevent him from getting a job. He will return to AZ, no babies from him. Also he makes local news due to his Nazi views.

Solomon and Chole will become model couple of next generation NIB.

John nothing new he will still continue to live at home.

Miriam will go back to Germany to be a nanny and falls in love stays. 

There will another scandal in PP movement.