IGNORED

RIP Suzanne Somers

47of74

RIP Suzanne 

Suzanne Somers, the effervescent blonde actor known for playing Chrissy Snow on the television show “Three’s Company” and who became an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author, has died. She was 76.

Somers had breast cancer for over 23 years and died Sunday morning, her family said in a statement provided by her longtime publicist, R. Couri Hay. Her husband Alan Hamel, her son Bruce and other immediate family were with her in Palm Springs, California.

“Her family was gathered to celebrate her 77th birthday on October 16th,” the statement read. “Instead, they will celebrate her extraordinary life, and want to thank her millions of fans and followers who loved her dearly.”

In July, Somers shared on Instagram that her breast cancer had returned.

I believe with her passing the entire original gang is back together again. 

• Sad 1
  • Thank You 2

I think Joyce DeWitt is still alive. 

Edit: Whoops mixed up her first name with her Three’s Company’s character’s name.  Changed now. 

Edited by kpmom
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 6:25 PM, kpmom said:

I think Joyce DeWitt is still alive. 

Edit: Whoops mixed up her first name with her Three’s Company’s character’s name.  Changed now. 

Yeah, you're right.  I thought she had passed before but she's still with us. Course she's been reunited with Norman Fell, John Ritter, and Don Knotts. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2