IGNORED

Trump 63: Fani Makes It Four (Indictments)

GreyhoundFan

5 hours ago, Xan said:

This.  You're right.  He has no new proof and all he can do is yell "We can't allow this to happen!"  There will be some utter garbage about suitcases full of ballots or a comment that someone made about hackable voting equipment. Bottom line:  He has nothing.  It's either armed rebellion or fleeing the country, at this point.

If they're all being tried together what happens if one or more go missing?

• Upvote 7

I'd be surprised if several of them don't either plead out or make deals before trial.  I think it will be a small, hardcore group that's left -- if Donny even shows up.  I have my doubts.

He's never been cornered before now.  We have no way of knowing what he'll do.  He can't admit guilt or defeat and he's lived with "golden toilets" his whole life.  He has no intention of going to prison.  Maybe he'll fake a major health crisis.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

And the first push to move Fani's case to federal court has begun. I hope the judge tells him to pack sand.

I'm sure TFG will bitch that MM beat him to the punch.

• Thank You 10

Captain Crazypants is still raving over on Truth Social.  Now the most compromised, bribed, and blackmailed ex-president is projecting that onto Biden.

Spoiler

Screenshot(15472).png.5418e3176f2c84534911eaaf6b0f927d.pngScreenshot(15473).png.4bf155cd19f44ab5cd54f259259c87db.pngScreenshot(15471).png.e2225bd1d1c39eea474ccf253602f32c.pngScreenshot(15470).png.d2d61fa3d448d8d4629a5ff3d11182c7.png

• Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 3

25 minutes ago, Xan said:

Captain Crazypants is still raving over on Truth Social.  Now the most compromised, bribed, and blackmailed ex-president is projecting that onto Biden.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot(15472).png.5418e3176f2c84534911eaaf6b0f927d.pngScreenshot(15473).png.4bf155cd19f44ab5cd54f259259c87db.pngScreenshot(15471).png.e2225bd1d1c39eea474ccf253602f32c.pngScreenshot(15470).png.d2d61fa3d448d8d4629a5ff3d11182c7.png

Yep.  Sure as hell is.  I didn't learn this until about lunch time.  I called off sick today because I was not feeling well this morning so I didn't learn about Ranty's indictment until then.  My first response was oooh I bet the ketchup is gonna hit the fan now.

48 minutes ago, Xan said:

I'd be surprised if several of them don't either plead out or make deals before trial.  I think it will be a small, hardcore group that's left -- if Donny even shows up.  I have my doubts.

He's never been cornered before now.  We have no way of knowing what he'll do.  He can't admit guilt or defeat and he's lived with "golden toilets" his whole life.  He has no intention of going to prison.  Maybe he'll fake a major health crisis.

The way he fornicating eats I'm not surprised he hasn't had one already. 

What I'd like is for the ending scene to be in a underground basement bunker in one of his properties with forces closing in and he takes the same route another madman did about 80 years ago.

• Upvote 3

Trump lost last time by like 7 million votes. I should hope that at least some of the republican voters decide to abstain or vote 3rd party or something (assuming he get's the nomination). So surely - surely??!! - he can't possibly win again?

I don't understand the people who are giving him $$ at this point - Do they not realize it's going to lawyers to fight his various court cases? Who are these people that have THAT much money? America's political system is disturbingly corrupt.

I read today that Guiliani is going broke fighting all these lawsuits and has to sell some NYC apt he has. Boo hoo. 

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, Xan said:

So believable, coming from the guy who stood up for Putin against his own intelligence services and who has been arrested on multiple classified document-related charges.

He's in deep shit.  If it wasn't for the Secret Service I'd expect an unscheduled flight in the middle of the night.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And the first push to move Fani's case to federal court has begun. I hope the judge tells him to pack sand.

I'm sure TFG will bitch that MM beat him to the punch.

It seems that's not going to work the way they think it will.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

Today Donny has a new angle but, for the life of me, I can't quite figure out what it is.  Does he really think that "different electors" is the same thing as "fake electors that I pick"?  This is taking "grasping at straws" to a whole other level.

Spoiler

Screenshot(15488).png.caf3295ddba1b8e074bbe1ff3bbb415b.png

• Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 6

Those triple D's (DM's Drafts and Deletes) are going to be killing.

"All tweets created, drafted, favorites, liked, or re-tweeted by the subject account, including all such deleted tweets and all associated multimedia, metadata and logs."

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It's called the "Clutching at Straws" defense.

Or the “Throw everything at the wall to see if something sticks” defense.

• Upvote 5

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. 
image.thumb.png.0edd3cb9b48c7bed67d6fe92db234078.png

• Upvote 12

14 hours ago, Xan said:

I also think there will be plenty of plea deals. Some of them are starting to realize that Trump's only concern is himself, and that he will throw literally ANYONE (well, maybe not Ivanka... maybe) under the bus at the slightest inconvenience. They seem to be deluded but they can't all be that stupid, some of them have to know he's an inveterate liar. They hitched their cart to the wrong horse, some of them are finally going to admit that, I think.

Also LOL - golden toilets to stainless steel ones. Perfect.

I think he's more likely to try to flee the country or barricade himself into a resort and act like a deposed despot gathering his supporters and troops for a coup than to fake a health crisis. We saw when he had Covid he was very careful to look as well as possible in public. He thinks he's Superman the God King and won't ever willingly show the slightest hint of anything he considers weakness. 

I think a real health crisis isn't necessarily unlikely, though. He's aging, takes care of nothing but his hair, and is under immense amounts of stress that's increasing daily. I'm amazed he hasn't had a stroke yet. And that Melania hasn't slipped something into his hamberders... there must be something in the prenup stopping her. 

(I think Melania deserves Trump, at this point, and supports him... but I also think she has no desire for him to win the presidency and is likely just hanging on until she can get her share of whatever he owns. I think her concern is Barron, and I'll give her props for managing to keep him out of the spotlight more than I thought might be possible. She seems to at least have some shred of humanity, at least where it comes to her kid. I'd give props to Trump's other kids for not dragging him into this mess too except I think that's just because, like Trump himself, they rarely remember he exists.)

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. 
image.thumb.png.0edd3cb9b48c7bed67d6fe92db234078.png

Frankly I don’t give a rat’s ass about her. It was damn clear what an awful person he was from the get go yet she still hooked her wagon to his shit storm train wreck.

She had to have seen how the loyalty goes one way with him. He demands total loyalty and then tosses people off a cliff without a single thought. 

How will this work though? If they are being charged at once, how will it work with they lawyers?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I think a real health crisis isn't necessarily unlikely, though. He's aging, takes care of nothing but his hair, and is under immense amounts of stress that's increasing daily. I'm amazed he hasn't had a stroke yet.

I imagine he's on a very interesting set of pharmaceuticals.  If he goes to jail or prison then medical professionals other than his own doctor (or "doctor") will enter the loop.  How far is he willing to go to prevent that from happening?

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.dfe5b2fe9ebe2a2bacebf50a02762f80.png

It won't be Mt. Rushmore but I'm sure he'll still want it to be special.  Some combination of snout in the air and simmering rage and indignation, I'd guess.

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, fraurosena said:

It seems that's not going to work the way they think it will.

I hope if somehow Meadows bullshits his way into getting it removed to the Federal they get a hard, pipe hitting Obama or Clinton appointee who ain’t gonna put up with Trumpian bullshit. 

• I Agree 6

7 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I think he's more likely to try to flee the country or barricade himself into a resort and act like a deposed despot gathering his supporters and troops for a coup than to fake a health crisis. We saw when he had Covid he was very careful to look as well as possible in public. He thinks he's Superman the God King and won't ever willingly show the slightest hint of anything he considers weakness. 

I worry that he will call up his supporters for a full scale violent revolt as he holes on in Marlago. 

• I Agree 10

https://apple.news/AfLvSV9cCScK8pNA_dBzQ0w

Looks like his minions are trying to raise havoc and have purportedly released the names of the grand jurors. I hope they’re getting at least some sort of protection. 

There’s the group of idiots who just love Fucknut and worship his spray tanned ass. They’re loud and crazy, but for the most part, their danger is limited to the voting booth (and driving the saner members of their families crazy at holidays).

Then there’s the other group who love chaos and destruction and are using the Fucknut situation to create as much of it as they can. These are the ones who are going to get people killed. 

ATLANTA — The purported names and addresses of members of the grand jury that indicted Donald Trump and 18 of his co-defendants on state racketeering charges this week have been posted on a fringe website that often features violent rhetoric, NBC News has learned.

NBC News is choosing not to name the website featuring the addresses to avoid further spreading the information.

The Fulton County District Attorney’s Office declined to comment. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis faced racist threats ahead of the return of the indictment and additional security measures were put in place, with some employees being allowed to work from home.

The grand juror's purported addresses were spotted by Advance Democracy, Inc., a non-partisan research group founded by Daniel J. Jones, a former FBI investigator and staffer for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

“It’s becoming all too commonplace to see everyday citizens performing necessary functions for our democracy being targeted with violent threats by Trump-supporting extremists," Jones said. "The lack of political leadership on the right to denounce these threats — which serve to inspire real-world political violence— is shameful.”

Advance Democracy also noted that users were posting on other social media sites the names and images of people believed to have been grand jurors. The posts asserted that the jurors had posted on social media in support of Sens. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., former President Barack Obama and the Black Lives Matter movement.

• Thank You 10

Further proof of how much of a liar Fuck Face is

A Georgia indictment of former President Donald Trump for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election lists at least 27 lies Trump told about the election – and that’s counting conservatively.

The new indictment, handed up Monday by a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia, is the second indictment this month to function as a kind of prosecutorial fact check of the former president’s relentless campaign of election-related dishonesty. A federal indictment in early August, which also charged Trump for his efforts to subvert the will of the voters, listed 21 of his election lies.

There is significant overlap between the lies identified in the two indictments, but the Fulton County document lays out more of his false claims about Georgia in particular. Trump uttered many of those claims during a January 2, 2021 phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in which he pressured Raffensperger to “find” enough votes to give him a victory in the state Joe Biden had won.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic