IGNORED

Junior and Kimberly: He Needs Rehab, She Needs to Lay Off The Lip Fillers

GreyhoundFan

A note to say I listened to the ATC recording last night, of that incident at JFK. The article I read had it a little wrong. Apparently the smaller Tradewinds plane WASN'T cleared to land at all - just vectored to line up on the localizer for the approach, and ended up on the wrong localizer. So definitely the pilot's fault. The article liked to make it sound like it was ATC who had done something wrong, but it clearly based on the recording wasn't. As soon as ATC was aware, they instructed the Tradewinds plane to discontinue it's approach. The AA flight  had deviated slightly to maintain separation, but were able to continue their approach and landing normally without even a go-around. And ATC had like 10 other planes in the air they were managing as well, so I think they did quite a good job. 

I know the media likes to inflate minor things into major ones for views, but it's disgusting when we then get people tangentially affiliated with politics reposting them to twist them into something that is dog-whistle racism. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

That lion is definitely thinking “Fuck me. What did I do to deserve this life”.

The dress below is the best of the lot. A bit see through, but overall nice enough comparatively. If it were wingless. With the wings, it looks like she got mad at dinner and flounced off after catching the tablecloth in her shoulders

image.png.b283b3af2fd32845303b2730f8a510f4.png

• Haha 10

I'm guessing some of the lip fillers migrated and have killed what brain cells still existed in Kimmy's noggin:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 8

On 12/11/2023 at 10:00 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm guessing some of the lip fillers migrated and have killed what brain cells still existed in Kimmy's noggin:

I really don't get how anyone can think like that.

She's basically saying he'll do the exact opposite of what he's already done and always has done. She lives in opposite land, and I am still just mind blown that there are people capable of twisting reality this much without the slightest bit of self awareness. And so many of them! I mean there's always been the town loonie who wasn't quite right and couldn't tell fact from fiction, but I had no idea there could be so many!

I'm going with lead poisoning, I think. Brain damage. Something cumulative and degenerative. 

• Upvote 7

Oh honey, you are not very manly.

• Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 1

At this point Kimberley's a caricature of a trophy wife.

Edited by Giraffe
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She has become a caricature:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you had to be married in order to get conjugal rights.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

"...I'm not going to support Junior for the rest of his life..." LOL

• Haha 4

Somehow I don’t think she’s telling the truth:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Somehow I don’t think she’s telling the truth:

You're right. It is unfair that Trump is still able to run for president with as many legal troubles as he has. Very unfair indeed. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

When my BFF’s son was little, one of his frequent utterances was, “scary, mommy”. Gee, I just don’t know why I remembered that when I saw this picture…

image.thumb.png.49eae55696909f56a6098443a03e9f8d.png

• Haha 10

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

When my BFF’s son was little, one of his frequent utterances was, “scary, mommy”. Gee, I just don’t know why I remembered that when I saw this picture…

image.thumb.png.49eae55696909f56a6098443a03e9f8d.png

Imagine if a daughter (in-law or otherwise) of the Clintons or the Obamas appeared like this in any kind of publication. The conniptions on the right would be massive. And yet somehow it’s ok for this troll to do it.

I’m not saying KG shouldn’t appear like this, it’s her choice - horrifying though I think it is.  It’s just the hypocrisy……

• Upvote 6

I'm guessing she's trying to stockpile money for junior's and daddy's defense funds.

image.png.1d75375b405e20f776031be93df6dd25.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

She really needs to soften her eye makeup.

image.thumb.png.dadd28de73eb82b322d104166301fb2d.png

• Upvote 2

Dang. Shes got to tone that down. She’s like a grown up version of the “black eyed children” legend. It fits in a couple of ways. Freaky looking as hell, and don’t let them in! 

Both of them actually would make great extras in a haunted house attraction. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Dang. Shes got to tone that down. She’s like a grown up version of the “black eyed children” legend. It fits in a couple of ways. Freaky looking as hell, and don’t let them in! 

Both of them actually would make great extras in a haunted house attraction. 

One of my favorite comments was, “Look, Morticia posed with Lurch!”

• Haha 8

I wonder if this is how she normally dresses on a daily basis at home. 
image.thumb.png.8f45ee4e765bfe2fe90bfc799ff87bc8.png

• Upvote 6

This made me laugh:

image.thumb.png.79192b575ca5a635b52cd83bdbf6f6d7.png

One of my favorite comments was, “ These boots are made for grifting .”

• Haha 8

On 1/1/2024 at 6:34 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder if this is how she normally dresses on a daily basis at home

This photo haunted my dreams last night.  It was an odd mixture of “one of these things is not like the other” 🎶 from Sesame Street and Baroness Schraeder from Sound of Music.  😬

• Haha 5

That doesn't look sexy.  It looks like she about to go fishing in cut off hip waders.  She also looks thinner.  I bet somebody is getting shots lately...

• Upvote 4

Junior is a lying asshole. 
image.png.53d3e079de30e4042c110e554a0a9a75.png

• Upvote 4