IGNORED

Political Ads 2

GreyhoundFan

"The Eye of The Tiger" on kazoo just adds the perfect touch:

• Haha 5

Sadly, the women who need to see this, won't.

• Upvote 6

More of this please, but then touting his unique and groundbreaking achievements at home.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

More of this please, but then touting his unique and groundbreaking achievements at home.

Thank you for this - it is a good ad.  However, the war in Ukraine is a long way off and people I know are not very engaged with it, they are more concerned about the price of groceries.  The domestic economy is going to be front and center in the upcoming election cycle.  He's got to show people how their lives are better now than they were under Trump, and how they will improve over a second Biden term.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

And Biden needs to get the American people to understand that the Saudis and Putin are conspiring to keep gas prices high thus raising the cost of everything.  They're doing what they can to help Trump.  That needs more publicity.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Yeah I've been seeing the ads while I've been back in Iowa from all the reich wingers.  One odd thing my brother and noticed happened today during the family reunion picnic.  He had the Bears game going on his iPhone but it clicked after he said he brought his iPad to watch it on the iPad that I had my laptop and we could watch the game on there.  So I did the hotspot thing and he signed on to the streaming service he used on my browser but we found it would only broadcast the Packers game.  At first we thought maybe since we were so close to the Wisconsin border we were right by the border.  But then the station ID flashed on the screen for the CBS station in St. Paul and we realized apparently his service thought we were up in St. Paul.  We didn't want to waste a bunch of time trying to fix it so we just watched the same for a while on that.  So, since the browser was giving us a stream of a Minnesota TV station that is GQP AD bullshit free now.  (Minnesota's turn isn't until Super Tuesday so we don't have to watch ads from a bunch of idiot Republicans trying to out brownshit (no that spelling is intentional) that each of them is now doing. 

• Upvote 3

I love when Biden uses Rethuglikan words to prove his accomplishments:

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a great ad. Too bad it won’t convince Faux and Newsmax viewers. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

My mom had the news on and of course since I'm in Iowa there's lots of Republicans trying to out brown-shirt each other.  At one point I thought at least my uncle who died earlier this month doesn't have to watch this fucking bullshit garbage any more.  At dinner I told my mom that (of course I sanitized it a bit).  She chuckled about that and said he doesn't have to endure 10 months of that.  I don't watch much live TV at home in Minneapolis but I do see this bullshit being force fed to us watching YouTube.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The progress action fund has come out with another commercial. This time they are talking about the way the Republicans want to eliminate the Affordable Care Act. 

• Thank You 6