IGNORED

Trump 54: A Grand Jury Has Been Called For The Former Guy!

GreyhoundFan

15 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Unless his handlers found something to distract him with. 

"Mr. President, we got you some Big Macs and a large Diet Coke...."  

• Haha 15

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Or if he sat watching some reich wing channel waiting for the breaking news announcement that the Supreme Court just put him back in.  Unless his handlers found something to distract him with. 

Chocolate milk, Cocoa Pebbles, and a swirly straw were on last week's shopping list.

• Haha 11

3 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

"Mr. President, we got you some Big Macs and a large Diet Coke...."  

Now I'm thinking of things that would distract the former guy.

• Golf with someone famous
  • An audience full of people to rant to
  • Russian prostitutes
  • A coloring book
  • Having his hair and makeup touched up - this should take a few hours easy
  • Replacing his phone with a fake toddler phone and telling him he might be able to access twitter from it
  • A visit from Ivanka
  • Someone fawning over him asking for business advice - he'd ramble on a good while
  • Borat
  • Upvote 10

31 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

• Replacing his phone with a fake toddler phone and telling him he might be able to access twitter from it

Fornicate knob's handlers should ask one of his millionaire buddies to set up a fake twitter service where he could post all the hateful, racist stuff he wants but no one ever sees it aside from a bunch of bots that are programmed to respond with fawning approval. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Fornicate knob's handlers should ask one of his millionaire buddies to set up a fake twitter service where he could post all the hateful, racist stuff he wants but no one ever sees it aside from a bunch of bots that are programmed to respond with fawning approval. 

*nods* I suggest calling it Trumper.

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Bikini models would work, but give each of them a taser in case he gets handsy.

Spoiler

Fun Serie GIF by CANAL+

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

23 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

*nods* I suggest calling it Trumper.

Bikini models would work, but give each of them a taser in case he gets handsy.

Hide contents

Fun Serie GIF by CANAL+

Better yet give them a cattle prod so he can't get close to them.

cattleprod.png.df573a563aa9f53a2ff06a4949828b6a.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Russian prostitutes

I've long suspected that Trump was "serviced" on overnight stays at his properties. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Ordinarily I would agree, but I think getting very little loving feedback is probably more stressful for him.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

He's probably getting a lot of distracting calls each day from Mike Lindell, but I'm inclined to think he's losing interest in taking them.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Hmmm. "Trump Hotels Impose COVID-19 Mask Mandates as Republicans Condemn Them"

Spoiler

A number of former President Donald Trump's properties are imposing COVID-19 mask mandates amid strong Republican opposition.

Trump hotels in Miami, Chicago and Hawaii have all issued mask mandates as the Delta variant continues to surge in the United States. Other Trump properties, including the Trump Golf Club in Florida and the Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery, have relaxed restrictions when it comes to masking mandates. Both establishments stated that "staff only have to wear a mask if unvaccinated" on their websites.

Trump was personally opposed to wearing face masks during his presidency.

"I just don't want to be doing—somehow sitting in the Oval Office, behind that beautiful, Resolute Desk, the great Resolute Desk, I think wearing a face mask—as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don't know, it somehow, I don't see it for myself," Trump told ABC News in 2020.

A number of Republican leaders have also shown skepticism regarding the mask mandates and other safety protocols, especially in relation to schools buildings.

Republican Governors Ron DeSantis of Florida and Greg Abbott of Texas have moved to push executive orders prohibiting mask mandates in schools.

On August 9, DeSantis stated that the state Board of Education could potentially refuse payment of school leaders' salaries if they require mask mandates.

"Ultimately — Education funding is for the students. The kids didn't make the decision to encroach upon parents' rights. So any financial penalties for breaking the rule would be targeted to those officials who made that decision," said DeSantis spokeswoman Christina Pushaw on Twitter.

In July, Abbott signed Executive Order GA-38 in the state of Texas, which prevents local governments and state agencies from mandating masks and vaccinations.

"No governmental entity can compel any individual to receive a Covid-19 vaccine administered under an emergency use authorization," the order stated. "It also prohibits any public agencies or private entities receiving public funds, including grants and loans, from requiring consumers to show documentation of vaccinations before entering or receiving a service from the entity."

On August 12, Abbott lost a restraining order decision in court, which was carried out by Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins.

Kentucky Senator Rand Paul said in a recent Fox News op-ed that masking guidelines from the CDC "shouldn't be followed," and that requiring mask-wearing, aside from at schools is for "petty tyrants."

"We don't have to accept the mandates, lockdowns, and harmful policies of the petty tyrants and feckless bureaucrats. We can simply say no, not again," Paul wrote.

And in May, Georgia Representative Majorie Taylor Greene compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to require members of the House to wear masks to the Holocaust.

"You know, we can look back at a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star, and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said Real America's Voice's The Water Cooler. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 2

One less building named after fuck knob. 

Donald Trump has been dumped again, this time by condo owners at a complex in White Plains.

The Trump Tower at City Center will be losing its name in the coming weeks, according to LoHud. Unit owners in the 35-story luxury tower voted to drop the affiliation with the former president and real estate mogul in February, leading to an announcement about the decision last week, the report noted.

Because the owners also voted to rebrand the complex, the Trump Organization will no longer manage the property. When management bids were solicited, the Trump Org applied before withdrawing when catching wind of the potential branding change. The firm has managed the building since it was built in 2005.

Some residents cited the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol as the primary rationale behind dropping the Trump name and branding. Almost 70 percent of unit owners voted to drop the name. Many were concerned about the Trump brand harming their property values.

I hope they fumigate the building too in order to get rid of the orange stench. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 3

Another good video.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

Spoiler

image.png.fb4fcae4863b52329b99967b245824e7.png

image.png.e595648e2e1212eaa94c4af9e23636bd.png

In related news:

As Cullman prepares for Trump rally, city declares COVID state of emergency

With Cullman Regional experiencing overcrowding due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the city of Cullman will be providing more first responders to this weekend’s Alabama GOP rally.

The Cullman City Council passed a resolution during a special called meeting Thursday morning to declare a State of Emergency due to threat that COVID-19 continues to pose to the city’s residents.

The declaration of the State of Emergency allowed the city to provide the additional personnel and equipment for this weekend’s political rally after it was requested by Cullman Regional.

The Alabama Republican Party is hosting former President Donald Trump and other Republican speakers at the York Farms property on Saturday.

Cullman Regional Chief Operating Officer Nesha Donaldson sent a letter to the city Wednesday requesting additional support at the rally, and cited the hospital’s overcrowding, bed shortages, labor shortages and an increased strain on Cullman EMS.

In the letter, Donaldson said the hospital will be providing medical support at the rally, but needs help from the city to be able to maintain better response times for COVID-19 issues and allow for better staffing at the hospital.

The hospital’s most recent COVID-19 update on Wednesday afternoon showed that the hospital was treating 56 COVID-19 patients, 12 of whom are on ventilators. The Alabama Hospital Association also announced Wednesday that there were no available ICU beds in Alabama out of the 1,562 units in the state.

Luke Satterfield, an attorney for the city, said Cullman will be providing fire/EMT and police personnel to handle some of the rally-related health issues — such as dehydration — that may occur on Saturday.

The city will also be providing a 20 feet by 40 foot tent, a generator and air conditioning unit for the rally.

“We want to prevent as many non-Covid related things as possible, so our hospital can use its resources to focus on the pandemic and its variants,” he said. “We don’t want to put any extra strain on them.”

Satterfield said the city appreciates the work that the hospital’s staff is doing during the pandemic, and he encouraged the city’s residents to get their COVID-19 vaccines and continue to take precautions to prevent the spread of the virus in the community.

“It’s real and we don’t want anything bad to happen to our folks,” he said.

• Upvote 6

Anyone watching part of the Trump rally in Alabama?  It's huge.  This is his area and these are his people.  I only watched a few minutes but he's playing his hits.  He won the election.  It was stolen from him.  Their movement has just begun.  Democrats are ruining the country.

Spoiler

291360691_Screenshot(6117).thumb.png.e8e43b9de89baad486f600d0ff036022.png

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 9

Aaron Rupar’s thread on the rally:

Bigly surprise, Trump got booed at his own rally by his most rabid supporters for, wait for it… telling people to get vaccinated.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 7

I just assume every one of fuck face’s rallies is this. 

BerlinRally.thumb.jpg.34112ae595b5d94ef001d1ddecec835b.jpg

I’m surprised he hasn’t suggested burning something (books, masks, vaccines, etc) at his bund meetings. 

• Upvote 14

Interesting thread:

image.png.b9e2b484f9e7b493fc460921eef30e83.png

Continued under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.fda3812694793b5b9c566614c1d3db31.png

image.png.78bd8fbd362a9803a4f563d5b4d678b3.png

image.png.887d7ed6b7b5d0c1a927fe56c0256429.png

image.png.1620667a0efec2a1cb9835f4c4bac857.png

image.png.6f612328b03d7a611b3812953c90998e.png

image.png.4ecffefcb2cb3becf5675755771b569b.png

image.png.ef9ba70bcaca7a01d87a871e3852e67d.png

image.png.f90dacc3c6726564c83ecb591aad7689.png

• Thank You 9

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Interesting thread:

image.png.b9e2b484f9e7b493fc460921eef30e83.png

Continued under spoiler:

Hide contents

image.png.fda3812694793b5b9c566614c1d3db31.png

image.png.78bd8fbd362a9803a4f563d5b4d678b3.png

image.png.887d7ed6b7b5d0c1a927fe56c0256429.png

image.png.1620667a0efec2a1cb9835f4c4bac857.png

image.png.6f612328b03d7a611b3812953c90998e.png

image.png.4ecffefcb2cb3becf5675755771b569b.png

image.png.ef9ba70bcaca7a01d87a871e3852e67d.png

image.png.f90dacc3c6726564c83ecb591aad7689.png

Interesting take on Trump running in ‘24.  The only thing that is somewhat doubtful is that Biden will run for a second term. The man is 78, and will be 82 at the start of his second term. Apart from possible health and/or stamina issues, Biden simply might not want a second term— it is a highly intensive job after all— and he may simply want to retire. It wouldn’t be surprising if Kamala Harris were to run in ‘24, instead of Biden. With Pete Buttigieg as her running mate— wouldn’t that be something!

• Upvote 10

28 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Interesting take on Trump running in ‘24.  The only thing that is somewhat doubtful is that Biden will run for a second term. The man is 78, and will be 82 at the start of his second term. Apart from possible health and/or stamina issues, Biden simply might not want a second term— it is a highly intensive job after all— and he may simply want to retire. It wouldn’t be surprising if Kamala Harris were to run in ‘24, instead of Biden. With Pete Buttigieg as her running mate— wouldn’t that be 

I love Kamala and Pete but can you imagine the misogyny and homophobia from the GQP it would be ramped up to a 15 (paraphrasing Matt Damon as Brett Kavanagh on SNL).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 14

On 8/23/2021 at 8:56 AM, fraurosena said:

Interesting take on Trump running in ‘24.  The only thing that is somewhat doubtful is that Biden will run for a second term. The man is 78, and will be 82 at the start of his second term. Apart from possible health and/or stamina issues, Biden simply might not want a second term— it is a highly intensive job after all— and he may simply want to retire. It wouldn’t be surprising if Kamala Harris were to run in ‘24, instead of Biden. With Pete Buttigieg as her running mate— wouldn’t that be something!

I personally don't think it's certain he would lose, particularly not if Harris was running. He barely lost to Biden, his base don't care about Jan 6th - and the non-base Republicans who should care will ignore it in exchange for being in power and keeping the Other out. Add in voter restrictions and I think he'll win the college of electors comfortably, although not the popular vote.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 9

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I personally don't think it's certain he would lose, particularly not if Harris was running. He barely lost to Biden, his base don't care about Jan 6th - and the non-base Republicans who should care will ignore it in exchange for being in power and keeping the Other out. Add in voter restrictions and I think he'll win the college of electors comfortably, although not the popular vote.  

I agree. As much as I think Kamala Harris/Pete Buttigieg would be a wonderful combo, I think they'd lose, hard. They might possibly edge out the popular vote, but no way would they win the electoral college. 

I still think a large part of how Trump won was that a bunch of people who couldn't be bothered to vote normally were stirred into action - partly because of Trump's rhetoric, but largely as a backlash to us having a black president. That base of Trump's that thinks they are the majority even though they are not? They thought they were the majority then, too. They assumed a black man couldn't win because they figured everyone was as racist as them. They were wrong, and in combination with TFG giving them the OK to be as racist and violent as they wanted, they were stirred into action and came out to vote for the first time, for herr Orange. 

But a woman of color and a gay man? That might just stir up the lingering ones of them who are racist and sexist and homophobic but who didn't care enough to vote even then. These people are the minority in numbers, but they have outsized influence in government and voting. And they are absolutely terrified of being "replaced" by people who are brown, gay, etc. 

The backlash would be absolutely vicious. The disrespect shown to Obama would look like royal courtesy compared to what would be said and written about Harris/Buttigieg. 

I was thrilled when Obama was elected, and then re-elected. But I'm still a little surprised that he made it through all 8 years. I just knew some racist crazy was going to attempt an assassination. I assume the Secret Service is really, really good at their job. I'd be even more surprised if President Harris and VP Buttigieg survived a full term. The crazies are getting more violent.

For those reasons I hope Biden decides to run again, if he can. It's going to take distance from TFG (and/or TFG finally kicking the bucket) for progress to move forward again, and even then it'll be a struggle. 

I had always thought that society was improving year by year. Now? I'm not so sure. People are worse than I thought. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

The only way to beat Trump is for democrats to choose a bland straight white guy. The Republicans struggled bigly to rile up their base against Biden but give them someone who isn't white and isn't straight and they will go into overdrive inspiring voters to go out and vote for Trump. People cannot underestimate how many Republicans would come out to vote against a woman, a person of color or someone who isn't straight. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 16

59 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

People cannot underestimate how many Republicans would come out to vote against a woman, a person of color or someone who isn't straight. 

I remember reading about Republicans who loved Sarah Palin but voted third-party in 2008 because a female president went against their religious beliefs.

• Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic