IGNORED

Trump 54: A Grand Jury Has Been Called For The Former Guy!

GreyhoundFan

14 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I doubt Trump believes that he's a monster, either.

God I was reading that quote ( several times) and thinking WTF does that say and mean, and then I realized it was from Trump. I obviously do not speak the same language as Trump.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Screenshot_20210827-132709_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210827-132745_Twitter.jpg

He is president of all the Maga asshats

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

Confused old man:

• Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 3

Article published in the Seattle Times regarding going after Trump personally to pay for legal fees Wisconsin incurred defending against his election cases.  Portions under spoiler.  Wisconsin asks Trump to reimburse.

Spoiler

NEW YORK — Former President Donald Trump should personally have to pay at least a portion of Wisconsin’s legal fees for filing a failed lawsuit to overturn the result of the 2020 election — not just his lawyers, the state’s Democratic governor told a judge.

….

The governor, making a last-ditch argument to reimburse taxpayers, echoed earlier filings by the state that said Trump should have known his lawsuit was unsound from the beginning. He accused the former president of trying to recast the case “in sepia tones” to gloss over its many flaws, including a complete lack of evidence.

“It, like every other post-election lawsuit filed by Trump and his allies, was doomed from the beginning ,” lawyers for Evers said in the filing. “Trump and his attorneys cannot escape sanctions by arguing they were merely being creative.”
….

Evers is seeking $145,000 from Trump to cover the legal expenses the state spent fighting the suit, which aimed to toss out Wisconsin’s 3.3 million votes.

I don’t know how likely it is for Wisconsin to prevail, but I hope we see a lot more of this in the future. 

• I Agree 4
  • Thank You 8

On 8/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Confused old man:

“It was the Special-K, I think. Melania likes the one with the red berries. I like the one with the marshmallows and the leprechaun on the box. That boy Melania says is my kid- what’s his name? Prince? Duke? He plays the ISIS-X-Box a lot. You know, the tall kid. Not the two that keep asking me if I love them or that girl one who’s not Ivanka. Prince, I think. You know, if Prince was alive, he would’ve voted for me. He’d’ve been one of my blacks. He has used to always say to me that I was the best on guitar when we would jam together. He would beg me not to make a record so he wouldn’t lose his job. He wanted me in his movie but I said no because I already said I was starring in Home Alone.”

• Haha 19

13 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

You know, if Prince was alive, he would’ve voted for me. He’d’ve been one of my blacks. He has used to always say to me that I was the best on guitar when we would jam together.

Very good. Just one detail:

He used to always say to me, with tears in his eyes, "Sir, you are the best on guitar. Bigly."

• Haha 17

7 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Very good. Just one detail:

He used to always say to me, with tears in his eyes, "Sir, you are the best on guitar. Bigly."

You. I bow to you. You nailed it! 

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 1

Oh. my. word. Trump is going to go apeshit when he sees this.

• Upvote 12

This is a helpful analysis from Amber Phillips: "Can Trump use executive privilege to stall the Jan. 6 investigation?"

Former president Donald Trump is trying to do something that is without modern precedent: use executive privilege, even though he’s no longer president, to stop Congress from investigating his role in fomenting the violence of Jan. 6.

Can he? His claim is shaky, legal experts say, but he could still prevent the committee from getting what it wants just by putting up a fight. Here’s how.

First, what is executive privilege?

It’s a loose legal protection for the president and top White House aides designed to give them confidentiality as they make tough decisions while governing, without fearing that those private conversations will be scrutinized by Congress.

Every modern president has leaned on executive privilege heavily when they don’t want to give information to Congress, but Trump took it to a new level. During his first impeachment, he blocked or tried to block every single records request and subpoena by citing executive privilege.

How Trump is trying to use it against Jan. 6 committee requests

Last week, the special House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection requested a ton of information from federal agencies such as the National Archives and the FBI about the view from the White House and Republican members of Congress on that day. The committee asked for answers to questions including:

• Who in Congress talked to the White House on and around that day?
  • Did Trump plan to march to the Capitol on the 6th?
  • Was Trump planning to “disrupt the peaceful transfer of power”?

Their records requests indicate that they’re also looking into Trump’s broader efforts to fight his election loss and replace top government officials with his own loyalists, reports The Washington Post’s John Wagner.

Trump responded with a fiery statement: "Executive privilege will be defended, not just on behalf of my Administration and the Patriots who worked beside me, but on behalf of the Office of the President of the United States and the future of our Nation.”

He hasn’t officially asserted executive privilege in a letter to the Biden administration, but it sure sounds like he will.

The Biden administration will need to step in next

It’s not up to Trump whether he gets to claim executive privilege for information within the federal government. It’s up to the Biden administration, since President Biden is the one in charge of the federal agencies that have the records.

That’s likely why Trump’s statement about how he is going to invoke executive privilege reads like it was written to Biden, not Congress. The tone is president-to-president — them vs. an overreaching Congress.

There is a law, though — the Presidential Records Act — that allows Trump to evaluate any records of his that Biden will hand over to Congress. If Trump thinks those records are privileged information, he can tell Biden not to share them. But Biden has the final say.

If Trump isn’t happy with that decision, Trump could sue the administration, Congress or both to try to stop it. (More on all those lawsuits later.)

There isn’t much precedent for whether a sitting president can and should protect a former president, said Josh Chafetz, a law professor at Georgetown University who wrote a book about the separation of powers. Former president Harry S. Truman tried once to ignore a congressional committee subpoena that came after he was out of office. That created such a political firestorm that Congress backed down before the question of former presidents and executive privilege got settled in courts.

The Biden administration has been willing to waive executive privilege for very significant people in Trump’s orbit who the committee wants to talk to.

This summer, the Biden administration said that former Justice Department officials who worked under Trump were free to provide “unrestricted testimony” to the committee.

That’s a problem for Trump. Jeffrey Rosen, who was acting attorney general in the final days of Trump’s administration, has already talked to a different congressional committee about the president’s efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss. And he was pretty blunt. Rosen privately testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee this month that Trump essentially wouldn’t leave him and others at the Justice Department alone with his requests that they undermine the election results. (Trump’s lawyers attempted to get to Rosen to back down by sending a letter asserting executive privilege over his testimony but also said they wouldn’t go to court to stop him from testifying.)

And there could be more lawsuits

The committee will have the option to sue Trump to assert that he doesn’t have privilege over the documents they want.

Congress has successfully sued Trump before, to get his tax records. But it took awhile. The case went all the way to the Supreme Court and back down, and only recently did a judge rule they can have some — but not all — of the records they requested years ago.

Trump could also sue the Biden administration or Congress or both, claiming that Biden is handing over records that he deems private.

But he shouldn’t be so confident he can win. People involved in the investigation point out there’s a long history of the White House handing over sensitive communications to Congress when it’s in the greater public interest, and they argue the origins of the Jan. 6 insurrection certainly fit that mold.

President Gerald Ford testified about his pardon of former president Richard M. Nixon. President Bill Clinton made two senior White House officials available to Congress for an entire day of testimony during his impeachment trial.

Whether Trump can win a legal battle might be a moot point. He can drag things out for a few years knowing it’s possible Republicans take control of the House of Representatives in January 2023, and they decide to drop it. The top House Republican, Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), adamantly opposes this special committee.

“And that ends the whole thing,” Chafetz said.

Or Congress could get creative

The committee could negotiate. They don’t have a lot of time to get tied up in court, so they could allow Trump to keep something private in exchange for another records request.

Members of Congress whom the committee may soon be targeting are in a similarly tough situation as Trump. They could try to fight the subpoenas by arguing they are politically motivated, but “no court has recognized that as a reason in itself,” said Stanley Brand, a congressional ethics expert.

They’re also going to the private sector for information: They’re looking at social media posts related to Trump and call logs from key people on that day.

On Friday, the committee asked Google, Facebook and Twitter to hand over information related to misinformation campaigns at that time. And they will try to capture phone records from key people. CNN has reported that includes the president, his family and certain Republican members of Congress.

Congress does have the authority to jail people who don’t comply with their subpoena requests. And some experts — such as Chafetz — argue they should use it more often. But it’s a dormant power that Democrats haven’t been willing to exercise in the recent past when Trump officials ignore their subpoenas, let alone against a former president of the United States.

• Thank You 10

On 8/26/2021 at 5:25 PM, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.3f081ba8d3b24711f29a02f226eeff02.png

The priest at my church likes to say liking is optional loving as a fellow human being is required.  I haven’t told him I’ve made an exception. Namely fuck face.  That’s too much of a chasm for me.  I hate that fucker and even when I’m three days fucking dead if you come to my wake and praise that no good fucking piece of shit I’ll still spring up and say fuck Trump. 

Edited by 47of74
Apple you and me gotta talk about autocorrect
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Congress does have the authority to jail people who don’t comply with their subpoena requests

Start jailing people who ignore the subpoenas. The money in fines probably doesn't worry them,but I suspect sitting in a federal jail cell might.

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I hate that fucker and even when I’m three days fucking dead if you come to my wake and praise that no good fucking piece of shit I’ll still spring up and say fuck Trump. 

... makes plans for totally scientific experiment... 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

"Trump Tower’s key tenants have fallen behind on rent and moved out. But Trump has one reliable customer: His own PAC."

NEW YORK — Inside Trump Tower, swank suit-maker Marcraft Clothes once rented the entire 18th floor, outfitting its offices with fireplaces, mahogany-lined closets and two bars for schmoozing customers.

But then Marcraft fell $664,000 behind on rent and went out of business last year — its assets having dwindled to $40.75 in a checking account and “1,200 damaged coats,” according to court filings.

One floor up, a business school once led by Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner was consumed by lawsuits, falling $198,000 behind on payments to Trump Tower by October 2020, according to court papers. And on the 21st and 22nd floors, the company that made Ivanka Trump shoes racked up $1.5 million in unpaid rent, according to a lawsuit that the Trump Organization filed this year.

But through all that — as Trump Tower has dealt with imploding tenants, political backlash and a broader, pandemic-related slump in Manhattan office leasing since last year — it has been able to count on one reliable, high-paying tenant: former president Donald Trump’s own political operation.

Starting in March, one of his committees, Make America Great Again PAC, paid $37,541.67 per month to rent office space on the 15th floor of Trump Tower — a space previously rented by his campaign — according to campaign-finance filings and a person familiar with the political action committee.

This may not be the most efficient use of donors’ money: The person familiar with Trump’s PAC said that its staffers do not regularly use the office space. Also, for several months, Trump’s PAC paid the Trump Organization $3,000 per month to rent a retail kiosk in the tower’s lobby — even though the lobby was closed.

Campaign-finance experts said the payments do not appear to be illegal. This kind of PAC has very few restrictions and no expiration date, so Trump is free to spend its money at his own properties as long as he wants.

But they said Trump is continuing a practice that was a hallmark of his presidency by exploiting loose regulations — and his own supporters’ trust — to convert political donations into private revenue for himself.

“He’s running a con,” said Paul S. Ryan, a campaign-finance expert at the watchdog group Common Cause. “Talking about political expenses — but, in reality, raising money for self-enrichment.”

The Trump Organization did not respond to questions. A spokeswoman for Trump’s political operation, Liz Harrington, defended the spending.

“We are paying market rate for leased office space used to help President Trump build a financial juggernaut to help elect America First conservatives and flip both the House and Senate to the Republicans in the midterm elections,” Harrington said.

Harrington said that the PAC had also paid for the lobby kiosk for several months, even though the lobby was closed, because it had inherited the kiosk from Trump’s 2020 campaign and “all of the campaign merchandise was still in the space.” Harrington said officials expected the lobby to reopen, but — when it remained closed — the PAC stopped paying. The last payment was made in early May.

Trump Tower, a 58-story glass tower on Fifth Avenue, served for years as Trump’s primary home, the headquarters of his business and a kind of physical avatar of his success. Its was the set for TV’s “The Apprentice,” and the backdrop for Trump’s announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign.

But, in its midsection, Trump Tower is something more prosaic: a Manhattan office building, with 12 floors available for lease. The Trump Organization’s headquarters occupies two other office floors.

The leased floors serve as part of the collateral for one of Trump’s biggest outstanding debts, a $100 million loan with the full amount due next year, according to data kept by the real estate analysis firm Trepp. Trump still owns his businesses, including this one, but says that his sons Eric and Donald Trump Jr. manage them day-to-day.

To assess the financial health of Trump Tower — and the importance of the revenue it receives from Trump’s own PAC — The Washington Post examined filings with New York taxing authorities, as well as loan documents, campaign-finance records and lawsuits involving Trump Tower tenants.

In the years before he became president, Trump reported to New York City that the tower’s office spaces produced income of between $8 million and $11 million per year in rent. Those filings were obtained by The Post after a public-records request.

The most recent filing that the city provided to The Post covered 2017. The Post could not find detailed figures on rental income from the office spaces after that.

But it is clear that some of Trump’s customers have recently fallen into turmoil, and at times ended up behind on their rent.

One was Marcraft, a clothing-maker that offered $1,400 Trump-branded suits in the heyday of “The Apprentice.” Its 18th-floor suite included a golden Buddha in the elevator lobby and a bar decorated with “a colorful light display for after-hour cocktail parties,” according to an archived news release from its architects. It was luxe enough that the New York Times wrote about it in 2006.

Potential customers “look at it with the feeling, ‘You are cool, this is interesting,’ ” a Marcraft executive told the Times.

But Marcraft fell on hard times. Last year, it entered insolvency proceedings in a New Jersey — a kind of state-court version of bankruptcy — saying in court filings that it had more than $30 million in debts, including $664,000 in unpaid rent at Trump Tower.

“It was, for lack of a better word, a carcass,” said Morris Bauer, a New Jersey attorney whom the company assigned to take over its meager assets and deal with its creditors. Bauer said he wasn’t sure what happened to the Trump Tower suite, but he knew Marcraft had vacated it.

The company, Bauer said, “exists in name, but it’s not operating.”

One floor up from Marcraft, on Trump Tower’s 19th floor, are the offices of the Legacy Business School, which once boasted Kris Jenner as its chairwoman. (She reportedly resigned a few months after the school opened in 2016.) The school is expensive — its $70,000 annual tuition is $19,000 higher than Harvard University’s.

But Harvard doesn’t hold classes in Trump Tower.

“It is not just an educational campus,” the school’s website says, making the tower one of its main selling points. “It is studying at the most powerful building in the world.”

But that school also appears to have fallen into turmoil.

In February, investors who claimed to be the Legacy’s majority owners sued the school’s founder, Alessandro Nomellini, demanding Nomellini give up control of the school and its offices. The investors included documents showing that, as of last year, the school owed $198,000 in unpaid rent, taxes and fees to Trump Tower. They asked a judge to cancel the lease entirely. Nomellini has challenged these claims in court.

Nomellini’s attorneys declined to comment to The Post — and then, on Wednesday, asked to withdraw from the case, saying that Nomellini had not paid their bills. Nomellini himself did not respond to questions from The Post.

Another major Trump Tower tenant — occupying all of the 21st floor and part of the 22nd — had been Marc Fisher Footwear, the manufacturer of shoes for Ivanka Trump’s now-shuttered brand and others. But earlier this year, the Trump Organization sued Marc Fisher Footwear for unpaid rent. The suit said the shoemaker had stopped paying rent in November 2020, and owed more than $1.4 million.

That lawsuit was settled on undisclosed terms in April. A person familiar with the suit said that Marc Fisher Footwear had vacated its spaces at Trump Tower. The firm did not respond to requests for comment from The Post.

Trump Tower does have office tenants still in place: Gucci still rents the massive retail space facing Fifth Avenue. The foundation of Trump friend Stewart Rahr still occupies space on the 24th floor, according to its website. The hops seller Hopsteiner moved in. The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China still rents office space, though it reportedly downsized in 2019. The bank did not respond to questions from The Post.

In the first quarter of this year — the latest for which data was available — Trump Tower’s commercial spaces were 75 percent occupied, according to Trepp data. That is lower than the occupancy rates for the tower from any year going back to 2013, Trepp reported. Citywide, this is not a good time to be trying to lease out office space. The effects of the coronavirus pandemic, combined with the construction of new buildings, have created an unusual glut of available space: A recent report by the firm Savills found that 18.4 percent of Manhattan office space was for rent, the highest level in decades.

One office has remained rented and producing income throughout this tumultuous time: Suite 1501. This 5,490-square-foot space was leased for years by Trump’s 2020 campaign, even though the campaign’s main headquarters was in Virginia. After Trump left office, his PAC moved in, according to the person familiar with the PAC. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the committee’s finances.

The rate Trump’s PAC is paying Trump’s company for space in Trump’s tower appears to be about $85 per square foot annually. That’s close to the average for midtown Manhattan, according to Savills, though it’s less than the $122 per square foot that Trump got from Marc Fisher Footwear.

At Trump Tower, the former president’s PAC appears to be a quiet tenant. Under typical office conditions, with about one worker per 175 square feet, that much space might hold 30 people. But the PAC’s latest campaign-finance filing only listed three employees at that address as of June. And even those three don’t always work there, according to the person familiar with the PAC: They work from home, or follow Trump to his clubs in Palm Beach, Fla., and Bedminster, N.J.

Even when Trump does visit Trump Tower, the person said, he doesn’t use the PAC’s rented space. He works out of his old office up in the Trump Organization’s headquarters on the 25th and 26th floors.

One recent weekday, a Post reporter sought to visit the PAC’s office — but was turned away by a security guard, who said there was no point. Nobody would be there.

Even if Trump’s PAC was a loud tenant, it seems unlikely that the neighbors would notice. Trump’s own marketing materials indicate the other office space on the 15th floor is vacant.

• Thank You 7

"Trump-appointed ambassador directed government business to his hotel, emails show"

Kelly Craft, who was appointed to two ambassadorships under President Donald Trump, directed government business to Trump’s hotel in Washington while in office, emails released by the State Department show.

In November 2018, Craft — then the U.S. ambassador to Canada — received an email about an upcoming conference in Washington for ambassadors and other chiefs of mission. The email included a list of five recommended hotels in Washington that had blocks of rooms set aside for conference attendees, along with specially negotiated rates between $119 and $181 per night.

Craft apparently ignored those recommendations.

“Is this a meeting I should attend? If so, I would prefer the TRUMP HOTEL,” Craft wrote after forwarding the email to a staffer, referring to the Trump International Hotel, which was owned by Trump’s company and in a building leased from the federal government.

The staffer replied that the conference was one Craft would “definitely” want to attend.

“I’ll make reservations at the Trump Intl Hotel,” the staffer added.

Craft’s emails were obtained from the State Department by the nonprofit legal watchdog group American Oversight through a records request under the Freedom of Information Act, and they were reported earlier Thursday by Forbes. The watchdog group accused Craft of using her position as an American diplomat “to line the president’s pockets” and said it was “an example of the casual corruption that permeated the Trump administration and undermines confidence in the United States.”

“Ambassador Craft’s apparent eagerness to direct business to a Trump-owned hotel sends a signal that U.S. foreign policy is pay-to-play,” American Oversight spokesman Jack Patterson said in a statement.

Craft could not be reached for comment Thursday.

It was not the first time Craft showed an affinity for the hotel owned by Trump’s company. According to the emails, Craft stayed at the Trump International Hotel multiple times while in Washington. On Jan. 8, 2018, a staffer sent a “friendly reminder” for Craft to provide the name and contact details for the Trump hotel manager “so that I could arrange a suite for you” later that month.

In April 2018, the obtained emails showed Craft had a reservation at the Trump hotel to catch an event with Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.

In June 2018, Craft was scheduled to attend a conference at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md., about 10 miles away from the Trump hotel in Washington. According to the emails, a staffer asked Craft in May if she would be interested “in a boutique hotel near the Gaylord” for the conference.

“Let’s keep TRUMP Hotel,” Craft replied from her BlackBerry device.

On June 18, 2018, Craft and her husband, Joe Craft, were expected to check in to the Trump hotel in Washington for a three-night stay, according to an internal hotel “VIP Arrivals” list obtained by The Washington Post. The list, which allowed hotel staff to recognize important guests, listed the Crafts as repeat customers paying a “high rate,” and as gold-level members of the company’s Trump Card rewards program.

Separately, The Post obtained government receipts showing more than $3,500 in spending by the State Department or its employees at the Trump International Hotel in Washington during Trump’s term. None of those receipts referenced a stay by Craft, but they give a sense of the rates that the Trump hotel charged the State Department: In those cases, it was between $175 and $251 per night.

During Trump’s term, millions of government and GOP dollars flowed to his properties, and high-ranking Republican officials and newsmakers could often be seen at his luxury hotel in Washington, less than a mile from the White House. Even after leaving office, Trump has continued to direct taxpayer dollars to his businesses, in May charging the Secret Service nearly $10,200 for agents’ rooms at his Florida resort.

Trump appointed Craft to two ambassadorships while in office: as ambassador to Canada in 2017 and as ambassador to the United Nations in 2019. Craft has since continued to tout her connections to the Trump administration and to praise the former president as she reportedly eyes a run for Kentucky governor.

In a speech at the Fancy Farm picnic in Kentucky last month, Craft said she was “grateful to Donald Trump” and that he had given her “the opportunity of a lifetime.”

“Whatever may or will be said about him, for four years he brought America, the United States, our country back to being the real business of American public life,” Craft said about Trump in her speech then, according to Spectrum 1 News. “He reasserted the vital element of our national destiny: that America’s values are what made America.”

Craft was a business executive and philanthropist before serving as ambassador to Canada. Her husband is president and chief executive of coal producer Alliance Resource Partners.

The couple are major Republican donors, having given about $1.5 million to GOP candidates in 2016, including $270,800 to Trump’s campaign committee or his joint fundraising committee with the Republican National Committee. In her nominations for ambassadorships, she also had the strong support of a fellow Kentuckian, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R).

• Thank You 7

On 9/1/2021 at 9:12 PM, Ozlsn said:

Start jailing people who ignore the subpoenas. The money in fines probably doesn't worry them,but I suspect sitting in a federal jail cell might.

I'd pay to watch that.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Yeah, Fuck Face Central in NYC has lots of problems.

Tenants at Trump Tower in New York City — once "a physical avatar" of the former president's alleged business success — are "imploding," falling behind on rent and vacating entire floors, with some mired in lawsuits.

The Washington Post reported Friday that Trump Tower tenants who are behind on rent include Marc Fisher Footwear, the manufacturer of Ivanka Trump's shuttered shoe brand, as well as Marcraft, which sold $1,400 Trump-branded suits in the heyday of his "Apprentice" TV show.

"But through all that — as Trump Tower has dealt with imploding tenants, political backlash and a broader, pandemic-related slump in Manhattan office leasing since last year — it has been able to count on one reliable, high-paying tenant: former president Donald Trump's own political operation," the Post reported, referring to his Make America Great Again PAC, which has paid nearly $37,000 in rent since March. "This may not be the most efficient use of donors' money: The person familiar with Trump's PAC said that its staffers do not regularly use the office space."

Campaign finance experts said while the arrangement isn't illegal, it shows Trump "is continuing his practice exploiting loose regulations — and his own supporters' trust — to convert political donations into private revenue for himself."

• Thank You 7

"This may not be the most efficient use of donors' money"

Trump and Trump-adjacent PACs are huge scams to funnel money to Trump, Trump family,  associates and various camp followers -- those at the top of the Trump food chain.  

Trump Org is floudering badly,  Weisselberg is under indictment, others are singing like canaries to the grand jury or looking for lawyers.

I think Jarvanka may be OK -- they scammed enough money (hundreds of millions) during the Trump admin to stay afloat and likely have staggering amounts stashed off shore.  Whether they can avoid criminal exposure is another completely different kettle of fish. 

The failsons are much more vulnerable -- their fortunes are tied directly to the Trump Org.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

You know, after reading a half dozen or more of the horror story books out about his shitshow of a presidency, I truly think TFG does not grasp even the tiniest bit of distinction between the spotlight of a powerful political position and the spotlight of a tv star.  So I say, let's encourage him to host all the boxing matches and as many other politically irrelevant entertainment productions as he can.  Maybe he will decide he can get all the adoration he thinks he deserves that way and the idea of any further politics will just fade away until he denies he ever suggested otherwise.

• Upvote 17

Fuck knob is going to visit Iowa to have one of his bund meetings rallies.

Former President Donald Trump will hold a rally at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in October.

The Des Moines Register reports the rally is planned for October 9, and is likely to stoke speculation about a presidential run in 2024.

Trump said he’d be back in Iowa during a radio segment last month.

I'd tell the news media to stop breathlessly reporting on that fuck stick cause all his rallies every are is this....

BerlinRally.thumb.jpg.34112ae595b5d94ef001d1ddecec835b.jpg

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic